Advertisement

Call for Reviews - Red Hood: The Lost Days #1

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GLX
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 108 posts
Title: Leader of The Society

Postby GLX » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:43 pm

amlah6 wrote:Not a good reason for skipping, FYI. :wink:

I, Zombie or Red Hood? Hmmmmm....

Yeah, I'm content with my pick. :P

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

Advertisement

guitarsmashley
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 411 posts
Title: Self Important

Postby guitarsmashley » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:05 pm

BTW I think I beat 4thy's batman fantaicism only because last night Ashley came to bed in a Batman t shirt.

Ashley(sarcasticly): Oh no my wearing of a batman shirt failed and you still want to do it.

Me: We considering how many different Batman series I read on a monthly basis and you know this since you just got finished organizing them all...you're pretty much screwed.

And she was.
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.

doombug wrote:and yeah, Yoni called it. :drunk

I feel like a condemned building with a brand new flag pole.
- Les Paul

Liked in: 63 posts

Postby ****** » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:11 pm

GLX wrote:I, Zombie or Red Hood? Hmmmmm....

Yeah, I'm content with my pick. :P

Prince of Power, Avengers and Gotham City Sirens were all Red Hood-free.

I'm pretty lax on how often people need to post reviews, but the "I don't like character x" or "I don't like creator y" excuse is infinitely lame.

BlueStreak
The Red Stands for Irony

Liked in: 35 posts
Title: Bat-Min Inc.
Formerly: BlueStreak

Postby BlueStreak » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:13 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:BTW I think I beat 4thy's batman fantaicism only because last night Ashley came to bed in a Batman t shirt.

Ashley(sarcasticly): Oh no my wearing of a batman shirt failed and you still want to do it.

Me: We considering how many different Batman series I read on a monthly basis and you know this since you just got finished organizing them all...you're pretty much screwed.

And she was.

I shit you not, my fiance also wore a Batman shirt to bed last night.

She also has a Batman belly button ring thing. Which is why I asked her out in the first place.

Geeky girls rock.

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 238 posts
Title: The obtuser!
Formerly: your mom

Postby thefourthman » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:15 pm

I want a geeky girl :(
Pull list: Afterlife with Archie, Bodies, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Coffin Hill, Dead Boy Detectives, The Fade Out, The Goon, Harley Quinn, Hinterkind, Iron Fist: The Living Weapon,The Maxx Maximized, Miracleman, Ms. Marvel, Multiversity, Rasputin, Rocket Raccoon, Sandman: Overture, Silver Surfer, The Walking Dead, Wonder Woman

guitarsmashley
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby guitarsmashley » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:16 pm

BlueStreak wrote:I shit you not, my fiance also wore a Batman shirt to bed last night.

She also has a Batman belly button ring thing. Which is why I asked her out in the first place.

Geeky girls rock.

yes they do, but it seems mine has a little more tolerance than yours when it comes to putting up with the geekyness. Sounds to me like she wore the batman navel ring cuz she thought it was kewl.
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.

- Les Paul

guitarsmashley
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby guitarsmashley » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:17 pm

thefourthman wrote:I want a geeky girl :(

only filthy whores for you.

- Les Paul

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:17 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:only filthy whores for you.

:cry:
Pull list: Afterlife with Archie, Bodies, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Coffin Hill, Dead Boy Detectives, The Fade Out, The Goon, Harley Quinn, Hinterkind, Iron Fist: The Living Weapon,The Maxx Maximized, Miracleman, Ms. Marvel, Multiversity, Rasputin, Rocket Raccoon, Sandman: Overture, Silver Surfer, The Walking Dead, Wonder Woman

BlueStreak
The Red Stands for Irony

Postby BlueStreak » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:19 pm

thefourthman wrote:I want a geeky girl :(

They're more numerous then one might think.

My bookstore has had four geeky female employees in the last three years. I've dated two of them. Hell, there's cute girls that go to (and work for) my LCS too.

Maybe it's because I live and work in a college town...

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:20 pm

There are geeky girls that shop in the store all the time, they are either too young, fucking crazy, or taken. or gay. it sucks.

guitarsmashley
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby guitarsmashley » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:22 pm

thefourthman wrote::cry:

- Les Paul

BlueStreak
The Red Stands for Irony

Postby BlueStreak » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:23 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:yes they do, but it seems mine has a little more tolerance than yours when it comes to putting up with the geekyness. Sounds to me like she wore the batman navel ring cuz she thought it was kewl.

Lol, I won't disagree with that statement. She had never been to a comic book store before our first date.

However, she was a total nerd in many other ways. That girl has mad scary knowledge of video games and sci-fi stuff.

And I've nurtured her interest of superheroes into a full-fledged love of comics.

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:24 pm

:smt009

BlueStreak
The Red Stands for Irony

Postby BlueStreak » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:26 pm

thefourthman wrote::smt009

I'm sure a well-adjusted single girl will walk into your store one day.

Until then, I'd give the fucking crazy ones another look. It makes for great stories.

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:28 pm

I got plenty of stories... I don't need the hassle. I just want to find a nice girl to settle down with. help me raise my daughter.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The News Stand