Saturday, December 10, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Your boob-window into the world of comics."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Call for Reviews - Red Hood: The Lost Days #1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:29 pm

thefourthman wrote::smt009


[youtube=425,344,tsadw-6N1Wc][/youtube]

******

Postby ****** » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:31 pm

thefourthman wrote:I got plenty of stories... I don't need the hassle. I just want to find a nice girl to settle down with. help me raise my daughter.


Cape Girl could have been the one, but you'll never know now. :smt011
User avatar

Eli Katz

OMCTO

Postby Eli Katz » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:33 pm

The art is okay, but boring.

The dialogue is totally melodramatic.

I am so out of the Batman loop that I'm not sure if I'm qualified to even comment on this book.
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:35 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:[youtube=425,344,tsadw-6N1Wc][/youtube]

:lol:
"Thanks Mike. Are there any questions?"
"That story sounds like bullshit to me."
"QUESTIONS... please!"
"Okay, Mike is that story Bullshit?"
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:36 pm

amlah6 wrote:Cape Girl could have been the one, but you'll never know now. :smt011

Bitch was crazy.
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:38 pm

Eli Katz wrote:The art is okay, but boring.

The dialogue is totally melodramatic.

I am so out of the Batman loop that I'm not sure if I'm qualified to even comment on this book.

why would that matter? in fact, from a point of pure objectivity, that is better.

I think the art (at least where Jason is concerned) was supposed to be boring to show that he is removed from those around him - I didn't get that sense from the rest of it.

It's the al Ghuls, they are nothing if not melodramatic.

******

Postby ****** » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:38 pm

Eli Katz wrote:The art is okay, but boring.

The dialogue is totally melodramatic.

I am so out of the Batman loop that I'm not sure if I'm qualified to even comment on this book.


If there is one thing the Review Group has proven in the last 224 weeks it's that someone doesn't have to be qualified to write a comic book review on the internet.

******

Postby ****** » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:40 pm

thefourthman wrote:Bitch was crazy.


One day you'll come to regret your bigotry against women wearing capes.
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:42 pm

amlah6 wrote:One day you'll come to regret your bigotry against women wearing capes.

nope. she was overweight and unattrractive, the cape may have been required by law.
User avatar

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:43 pm

thefourthman wrote::lol:
"Thanks Mike. Are there any questions?"
"That story sounds like bullshit to me."
"QUESTIONS... please!"
"Okay, Mike is that story Bullshit?"


Roses are red
These balls are blue
Show me them titties
asap.
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:44 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:Roses are red
These balls are blue
Show me them titties
asap.

:D
is this movie out yet/real, I want to see.
User avatar

Eli Katz

OMCTO

Postby Eli Katz » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:44 pm

thefourthman wrote:why would that matter? in fact, from a point of pure objectivity, that is better.

I think the art (at least where Jason is concerned) was supposed to be boring to show that he is removed from those around him - I didn't get that sense from the rest of it.

It's the al Ghuls, they are nothing if not melodramatic.

I kept thinking: How would Bendis write the al Ghuls?

You know what you've done?

Yeah.

Do you? Do you really?

Yeah, but I had to do it.

You had to? You had to betray me? God, if you were anyone else ...

I'd be dead.

You'd be begging me to put you out of your misery.
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:45 pm

Eli Katz wrote:I kept thinking: How would Bendis write the al Ghuls?

You know what you've done?

Yeah.

Do you? Do you really?

Yeah, but I had to do it.

You had to? You had to betray me? God, if you were anyone else ...

I'd be dead.

You'd be begging me to put you out of your misery.

ITT: it is revealed that Eli is the GREAT ONE!

******

Postby ****** » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:57 pm

Eli could have the blind adoration of many a British teen if he ever chose to pursue a career in comic booking.
User avatar

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:33 pm

thefourthman wrote::D
is this movie out yet/real, I want to see.


You can actually go to the website and stream it for name your own price. Like 1 penny.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 27 guests