Advertisement

"Nobody's On Our Side"

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

john lewis hawk
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 184 posts
Title: not here

Postby john lewis hawk » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:34 pm

Charles Xavier= Emma Frost
Mr. Fantastic= Dr. Doom
Iron Man= the Hood/ Dr. Doom/ Pete Wisdom?
Black Bolt= Loki/ Maximus?
Namor= Namor
Dr. Strange= Dr. Doom/ Loki/ the Hood/ Ian McNee?

It doesn't quite match up with the way I have it. The problem is the Hood. As the leader of a villain group, he can be Iron Man's contemporary yet he also is magic-powered and had a confrontation with Strange. I don't think it's Maximus as David Hine still has his third Inhumans story to tell but it's a possiblity. That said, considering Emma and Namor are on the team, I don't think they'll be villianous but I doubt they'll be good guys either.

Advertisement

Carrie

Liked in: 61 posts

Postby Carrie » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:35 pm

They are speculating on this at Comixfan and Jinxworld too.

Kerny
Review Grouper

Liked in: 0 post
Title: All-American American

Postby Kerny » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:45 pm

john lewis wrote:Charles Xavier= Emma Frost
Mr. Fantastic= Dr. Doom
Iron Man= the Hood/ Dr. Doom/ Pete Wisdom?
Black Bolt= Loki/ Maximus?
Namor= Namor
Dr. Strange= Dr. Doom/ Loki/ the Hood/ Ian McNee?

It doesn't quite match up with the way I have it. The problem is the Hood. As the leader of a villain group, he can be Iron Man's contemporary yet he also is magic-powered and had a confrontation with Strange. I don't think it's Maximus as David Hine still has his third Inhumans story to tell but it's a possiblity. That said, considering Emma and Namor are on the team, I don't think they'll be villianous but I doubt they'll be good guys either.

Hine's third Inhumans book was scrapped because of SI. You won't see it.

I'd say Hood = Strange. They got beef, Hood did shoot him in the heart and stuff. That would piss me off

I say Doom will match up with Iron Man. I think Stark was the unoffcial leader of the Illumanati and Doom is the one who is making all these deals with the others
Last edited by Kerny on Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

john lewis hawk
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 184 posts
Title: not here

Postby john lewis hawk » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:46 pm

Kerny wrote:Hine's third Inhumans book was scrapped because of SI. You won't see it.

I'd say Hood = Strange. They got beef, Hood did shoot him in the heart and stuff. That would piss me off
Bastards...

daitong
penile prisoner

Postby daitong » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:50 pm

DaReekstah wrote:I actually do wish they would make Emma a villain again. And not just as a temporary thing. Having been so close to the X-Men for years now, she could potentially be built into a really great villain.. maybe even Magneto level. And of course, it would all end with Jean returning to beat her. :lol:

I agree. In general, I would like to see the X-Men go more of a villainous, or at least anti-hero mold. The hero world does nothing for them. Why should they get more shit just because they were born with powers, while the others come upon them but dumb science?

toolverine
King of Circle-Jerking

Postby toolverine » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:59 pm

I'm intrigued by the promo images. I also like that Bendis is doing something with The Hood.

Psivage
FROGMAN

Liked in: 20 posts
Title: shake it baby, shake it good!
Formerly: Cat-Psivage

Postby Psivage » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:39 pm

daitong wrote:I agree. In general, I would like to see the X-Men go more of a villainous, or at least anti-hero mold. The hero world does nothing for them. Why should they get more shit just because they were born with powers, while the others come upon them but dumb science?

Me too. I haven't collected X-men in awhile so they may have chanaged, but I think with only 300 mutants left they should be about protecting themselves and tell humanity to kiss off.

No more saving humans from the villian of the month there are other heroes for that.

Go after the bastards that want to hurt mutants and make them pay.

Fuck the Flatscans.

both made by Cat-Scratch

e_galston
Staff Writer

Liked in: 383 posts
Formerly: Sitebreaker

Postby e_galston » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:42 pm

Psivage wrote:Me too. I haven't collected X-men in awhile so they may have chanaged, but I think with only 300 mutants left they should be about protecting themselves and tell humanity to kiss off.

No more saving humans from the villian of the month there are other heroes for that.

Fuck the Flatscans.

that's what x-force is doing right now

b.lumpkin
Twenty-Something

Liked in: 1 post
Title: rebel from the waist down
Formerly: barrylincoln

Postby b.lumpkin » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:42 pm

Psivage wrote:Me too. I haven't collected X-men in awhile so they may have chanaged, but I think with only 300 mutants left they should be about protecting themselves and tell humanity to kiss off.

Fuck the Flatscans.
You might want to read some of X-Force.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum