Thursday, September 29, 2016 • Morning Edition • "We Wipe Last. Not Before."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Review Group Week 227 - NEW NEW AVENGERS #1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:02 pm

What they said.

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:25 pm

Lee,

Do not give your mom this comic during recovery. It might destroy your moms stomach.

Best of luck.

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:38 pm

Hang in there Fourthy. I'm sending positive energy your way.

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:00 pm

Continuing the derailment...

Get well mom.

Postby ****** » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:25 pm

http://www.theouthousers.com/content/view/8825/176/

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:32 pm

Great job as always! While you weren't online the rest of us voted you in for life! So congratulations, John Snow!

Postby ****** » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:37 pm

Tapir Man wrote:Great job as always! While you weren't online the rest of us voted you in for life! So congratulations, John Snow!

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:44 pm

John Snow wrote:Image

There is an out. We voted in John Snow. If you change your name, the covenant no longer holds.

Postby ****** » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:49 pm

Dragavon wrote:There is an out. We voted in John Snow. If you change your name, the covenant no longer holds.

:(

Now that I've used it for a week, I probably won't change it again for 10 years.

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:38 am

Chiming in late to with your mother well fourthy, and then to mock 'John Snow' for his burden. His burden being us.

Postby ****** » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:42 am

Zero wrote:Chiming in late to with your mother well fourthy, and then to mock 'John Snow' for his burden. His burden being us.

You're saying "mock" but I'm hearing "I, Zero, wish to be the next Review Group Tyrant". :)

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:50 am

You'd also be crushed by my apathy and non-updation of the spreadsheet

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:22 pm

thanks for the well wishes everybody. She came through surgery in about half the time the doctors said and it was more complicated than they though. :?

I'm guessing they charge by the hour, found out she was under whatever they call Champus these days (tricare, I think) and decided to get in and out.

Dad said she was in a lot of pain, but doing well. I work a late shift tomorrow so I will be stopping by to see her before work.

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:17 pm

I'm gonna agree with everyone else about the writing. It's definitely worse than the art. Bendis seems to be busting out the same ol' tricks. Still, I've read worse.

7* out of 10*

leave a comment with facebook