Saturday, May 28, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Putting the yellow back into journalism."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Your first memory of the outhouse.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

SuperginraiX

Outhouse Editor

Postby SuperginraiX » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:39 pm

Alchemic_Spider wrote:he's at OHG. :roll:

Most of them lurk over here anyway...I'm sure he'll hear about what I said....it's not like I wouldn't have said it if he posted here...

C'mon. It was funny.

I figure the less said about OHG the better. Someone's probably lurking right now and they'll go back there and post something like "Oh, hey, they're talking about us over there again."

And it'll lead to other posts like "Really? They really need us to make their site interesting." and "They must miss us so much." as well as "That makes me hot" and "that's how Crump's brother died."

Eventually, the thread will resort into pure meme chat, everyone will enjoy the circle jerk, and life will return to normal.

Or so I've heard. It's just a rumor. I don't go over there. :wink:

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:42 pm

AMS wrote:I remember one of my very first posts was pro-Bendis and anti-Slott. Doombug accussed me of a being an alias of Twigglett for that reason.

I honestly don't remember that. :lol:

Was I joking or serious?

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:44 pm

doombug wrote:I honestly don't remember that. :lol:

Was I joking or serious?

Probably serious. It was like the first thread I posted in which just happened to be a MA thread I think. Anyways I basically called Slott a hack and not as good as Bendis. In retrospect it is something Twigg woudl have said, but I really meant it.

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:47 pm

AMS wrote:Probably serious. It was like the first thread I posted in which just happened to be a MA thread I think. Anyways I basically called Slott a hack and not as good as Bendis. In retrospect it is something Twigg woudl have said, but I really meant it.

Wrong then, wrong now. Some things don't change.

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:48 pm

http://www.theouthousers.com/forum/view ... highlight=

It makes me laugh to see Yoni's first post to me over here. As well as Daniel and others. Even DF!

Alchemic_Spider

Postby Alchemic_Spider » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:48 pm

SuperginraiX wrote:C'mon. It was funny.

I figure the less said about OHG the better. Someone's probably lurking right now and they'll go back there and post something like "Oh, hey, they're talking about us over there again."

And it'll lead to other posts like "Really? They really need us to make their site interesting." and "They must miss us so much." as well as "That makes me hot" and "that's how Crump's brother died."

Eventually, the thread will resort into pure meme chat, everyone will enjoy the circle jerk, and life will return to normal.

Or so I've heard. It's just a rumor. I don't go over there. :wink:
:lol:

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:48 pm

sdsichero wrote:Wrong then, wrong now. Some things don't change.

at least I am consistent.

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:52 pm

AMS wrote:Probably serious. It was like the first thread I posted in which just happened to be a MA thread I think. Anyways I basically called Slott a hack and not as good as Bendis. In retrospect it is something Twigg woudl have said, but I really meant it.

:lol: I'm sorry I was a jerk to you when you first posted.'

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:55 pm

doombug wrote::lol: I'm sorry I was a jerk to you when you first posted.'

:lol: no worries. Though it does take on new meaning once you are on opposite sides of an argument with Twig. I am better off yelling at my liefeld comic books than discussing with him.

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:57 pm

AMS wrote::lol:

at least I am consistent.

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:02 pm

Frag It wrote:guitarsmashley IIRC.

I'm hoping it was me.

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:09 pm

Frag It wrote:Peter David hired a PI so he could track Yoni's mom because he thought she was having a lesbian relationship with his wife and all I get is a shrug? What happened Outhouse? :P

It's not the first time I've said it.

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:10 pm

AMS wrote:what kind of picture would be that offensive?

I'm attempting to find it.

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:19 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:I'm attempting to find it.

I can't find it. It's a picture of Maynard James Keenan in front of the white house wearing this shirt
Image I don't have the pms anymore but they were pretty ridiculous since I wasn't even around when the drama happened and I tried to talk to PT and he just wouldn't respond and kept telling me about Robert Byrd.

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:20 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:I'm attempting to find it.

That's what she said!

[spoiler] :( [/spoiler]

leave a comment with facebook