Wednesday, May 25, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Trash eaters."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Review Group Week 228 - BULLET TO THE HEAD #1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Kerny

Review Grouper

Postby Kerny » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:06 pm

Tapir Man wrote:Ok, thanks fellow Ohioan! :)

Have you ever been to Lancaster?

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:46 pm

Kerny wrote:Have you ever been to Lancaster?

Oh yeah, I've even toured Anchor Hocking glassworks.

Plus you have to go there to get to the Hocking Hills.

Kerny

Review Grouper

Postby Kerny » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:09 pm

Tapir Man wrote:Oh yeah, I've even toured Anchor Hocking glassworks.

Plus you have to go there to get to the Hocking Hills.

Ah, cool. My dad and all his family are from there and most of them still live around there

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:23 pm

I really want to get this in trade so I'm going to skip this one. Is there anything else I can do to get a nod for this week?

Mr_Batman

Review Grouper

Postby Mr_Batman » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:56 pm

I am currently in Bubba's homeland and I managed to get to some comic shop. They only had one copy apparently that someone had already bought. Sorry

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:26 pm

starlord wrote:I really want to get this in trade so I'm going to skip this one. Is there anything else I can do to get a nod for this week?

Oh there is something but it involves coming to phoenix...

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:17 am

starlord wrote:I really want to get this in trade so I'm going to skip this one. Is there anything else I can do to get a nod for this week?

Rise of Arsenol #4 :twisted:

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:00 am

Oh my, I'm up next week :shock:

As for this week, my store didnt order it and my budget is stretched pretty thin as it is..so I didnt pick this one up

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:09 am

Kerny wrote:Ah, cool. My dad and all his family are from there and most of them still live around there

I haven't been through there in a number of years but I've been meaning to take the pups to the Hocking Hills...at this point, even though it's so much cooler there in the glacial caves and ravines, I may have to wait for Autumn. But that's my favorite time of year anyway.

I think there's a flea market near there I've wanted to check out too. I wonder if the area has changed much. Probably more big box stores than I would remember.

Do you live elsewhere in Ohio or another state?

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:12 am

My shop didn't get this in.

It didn't get Amazing Spider-Man either! I blame you speculatwats!

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:16 am

Punchy wrote:My shop didn't get this in.

It didn't get Amazing Spider-Man either! I blame you speculatwats!

I'll sell you an unread copy for $99.99 + shipping.

Kerny

Review Grouper

Postby Kerny » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:46 am

Tapir Man wrote:I haven't been through there in a number of years but I've been meaning to take the pups to the Hocking Hills...at this point, even though it's so much cooler there in the glacial caves and ravines, I may have to wait for Autumn. But that's my favorite time of year anyway.

I think there's a flea market near there I've wanted to check out too. I wonder if the area has changed much. Probably more big box stores than I would remember.

Do you live elsewhere in Ohio or another state?

We live in North Carolina now, moved here a while ago. On my mom's side, her mother lives in Hannibal and the rest of them stay in Sardis. Really small 2 mile towns.

Kerny

Review Grouper

Postby Kerny » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:48 am

My store was out of this, Secret Warriors, and Sea Bear, which they just didn't get.

I think they are fucking with me because I told them about me going to DCBS soon. :x

Mr_Batman

Review Grouper

Postby Mr_Batman » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:38 am

thefourthman wrote:Rise of Arsenol #4 :twisted:

I byrne stole this. What a horrible book. The ending was a piece of garbage IMO

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:16 pm

Blue Streak, thanks for the offer but I had to run by the hipster shop anyway and they had a stack. I really appreciate it though.

The hipster shop has employed a new technique, they have hired a stunning blonde to smile seductively at you as she rings you up. Apparently she reads comics too, but I suspect this is just a ruse.

leave a comment with facebook