Advertisement

Rupert & Me - 1st Graphic Novel for the Kindle

Do you have a comic or other project you want to promote? Feel free to post about it here, but don't just post and run. Sticking around and joining in other discussions is the best way to get Outhousers interested in your work. These topics will also show up in The News Stand and The Asylum, for maximum exposure.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

jmkwriter
Faster Pussycat

Liked in: 0 post

Rupert & Me - 1st Graphic Novel for the Kindle

Postby jmkwriter » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:26 pm

This is one of the first graphic novels made specifically for the Kindle. It's a pleasure to read in the crisp black and white e-ink screen and a delight to enjoy in full color through the Kindle App on the iPhone or iPad.

WARNING: Reading this book while consuming beverages may result in said beverages going up and coming out of your nose.

WARNING 2: Reading this book may also cause you to laugh so hard you'll wet your pants.

DISCLAIMER: The author is not responsible for wet pants.

"Where did you get that idea?"

Have you ever asked an author that question? Millions of people have. And now, for the first time ever, one man is willing to step forward and reveal the cold hard truth about where he gets his ideas from! Get ready, because it's about to real in here.

He has a little green man that lives under his desk and gives him all of his ideas.

TRUE STORY!

Get ready to laugh, cry(because you're laughing so hard), snort and laugh again.

[url=http://www.amazon.com/Rupert-Me-Tales-Under-ebook/dp/B003TO5BEO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&s=digital-text&qid=1277331636&sr=1-1[/url]Rupert and Me: Tales From Under the Desk now available for $2.99.[/url]

Advertisement

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 85 posts
Title: The obtuser!
Formerly: your mom

Postby thefourthman » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:27 pm

not to be an ass, but if it was specifically designed for the Kindle, then why is it in color?

jmkwriter
Faster Pussycat

Liked in: 0 post

Postby jmkwriter » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:42 pm

Because the Kindle App is in color. So if you've got an iPad or iPhone the comic is in full color.

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 85 posts
Title: The obtuser!
Formerly: your mom

Postby thefourthman » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:44 pm

I get that, but you said that it was specifically made for the Kindle. Which only displays black and white. :lol:

It is also silly that amazon would create a situation where customers might forgo the cost of their product to get a color item on a different platform.

Victorian Squid
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 2 posts
Formerly: Schmormerly

Postby Victorian Squid » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:09 pm

:x

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Creator's Corner