Saturday, August 27, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Yellow journalism at its finest."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Review Group Week 228 - BULLET TO THE HEAD #1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Postby ****** » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:29 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:I hear John Snow may have to pawn his pussy, though.

Poor Pixel. :(

Fixed. First name didn't stick. 8)

Postby ****** » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Also, I knew better than to trust a tip from 4thy and saved my MCS credit for Absolute Planetary v2.

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:36 pm

Squid should do a piece for his local news station about how the most slept on secret in comics is that Spider-Man died in the most recent issue of Spider-Man. Four months from now, he will be rich.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:40 pm

It's obvious Spider-Man isn't dead because we've already seen preview art for 'One Moment In Time'.

As Grant Morrison might say: 'Spider-Man will never die!'

BlueStreak

The Red Stands for Irony

Postby BlueStreak » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:41 pm

Punchy wrote:It's obvious Spider-Man isn't dead because we've already seen preview art for 'One Moment In Time'.

That's New Spider-Man. I hear he's a clone or something.

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:43 pm

Punchy wrote:It's obvious Spider-Man isn't dead because we've already seen preview art for 'One Moment In Time'.

because Ben Reilly isn't the exact same size, shape, build and body. Much less the identical face. Put a spidey suit on him and No one knows the difference (unlike Kaine) :? :roll:

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:45 pm

thefourthman wrote:because Ben Reilly isn't the exact same size, shape, build and body. Much less the identical face. Put a spidey suit on him and No one knows the difference (unlike Kaine) :? :roll:

Ben Reilly wouldn't be chatting with MJ about their wedding.

BlueStreak

The Red Stands for Irony

Postby BlueStreak » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:48 pm

Punchy wrote:Ben Reilly wouldn't be chatting with MJ about their wedding.

Maybe that's why Pete and MJ didn't get married! :shock:

Joe Q is a devious man...

Postby ****** » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:50 pm

Spidey isn't dead because 4thy obviously reads different comics than everyone else. It's like Marvel's playing some really elaborate ruse with the advance copies they're sending just to his shop. :lol:

Postby ****** » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:51 pm

I wish my Doctor Who torrent would hurry the fuck up. :x

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:52 pm

John Snow wrote:Spidey isn't dead because 4thy obviously reads different comics than everyone else. It's like Marvel's playing some really elaborate ruse with the advance copies they're sending just to his shop. :lol:

After last week's Avengers Mansion debacle, I'm not convinced he even reads comics.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:52 pm

John Snow wrote:I wish my Doctor Who torrent would hurry the fuck up. :x

It's fucking amazing.

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:52 pm

Punchy wrote:Ben Reilly wouldn't be chatting with MJ about their wedding.

dude, the timeline is super compressed, we don't know when the wedding happened or when the clone saga happened at this point. at this point, Kraven's Last Hunt happened in the middle of the clone saga... why wouldn't ben remember the wedding.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:54 pm

thefourthman wrote:dude, the timeline is super compressed, we don't know when the wedding happened or when the clone saga happened at this point. at this point, Kraven's Last Hunt happened in the middle of the clone saga... why wouldn't ben remember the wedding.

He was cloned way before the wedding, just after Gwen Stacy died. When the wedding happened, he was gallivanting in Europe or something.

Postby ****** » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:54 pm

Punchy wrote:It's fucking amazing.

I never got to watch last week's, so I get to watch both parts of the finale tonight. I'm excited. :D

leave a comment with facebook