Advertisement

Review Group Week 228 - BULLET TO THE HEAD #1

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Liked in: 63 posts

Postby ****** » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:29 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:I hear John Snow may have to pawn his pussy, though.

Poor Pixel. :(

Fixed. First name didn't stick. 8)

Advertisement

Postby ****** » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Also, I knew better than to trust a tip from 4thy and saved my MCS credit for Absolute Planetary v2.

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 227 posts
Title: The obtuser!
Formerly: your mom

Postby thefourthman » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:36 pm

Squid should do a piece for his local news station about how the most slept on secret in comics is that Spider-Man died in the most recent issue of Spider-Man. Four months from now, he will be rich.
Pull list: Afterlife with Archie, Bodies, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Coffin Hill, Dead Boy Detectives, The Fade Out, The Goon, Harley Quinn, Hinterkind, Iron Fist: The Living Weapon,The Maxx Maximized, Miracleman, Ms. Marvel, Multiversity, Rasputin, Rocket Raccoon, Sandman: Overture, Silver Surfer, The Walking Dead

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 96 posts
Title: This guy, right?

Postby Punchy » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:40 pm

It's obvious Spider-Man isn't dead because we've already seen preview art for 'One Moment In Time'.

As Grant Morrison might say: 'Spider-Man will never die!'

BlueStreak
The Red Stands for Irony

Liked in: 32 posts
Title: Bat-Min Inc.
Formerly: BlueStreak

Postby BlueStreak » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:41 pm

Punchy wrote:It's obvious Spider-Man isn't dead because we've already seen preview art for 'One Moment In Time'.

That's New Spider-Man. I hear he's a clone or something.

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:43 pm

Punchy wrote:It's obvious Spider-Man isn't dead because we've already seen preview art for 'One Moment In Time'.

because Ben Reilly isn't the exact same size, shape, build and body. Much less the identical face. Put a spidey suit on him and No one knows the difference (unlike Kaine) :? :roll:
Pull list: Afterlife with Archie, Bodies, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Coffin Hill, Dead Boy Detectives, The Fade Out, The Goon, Harley Quinn, Hinterkind, Iron Fist: The Living Weapon,The Maxx Maximized, Miracleman, Ms. Marvel, Multiversity, Rasputin, Rocket Raccoon, Sandman: Overture, Silver Surfer, The Walking Dead

Punchy
Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:45 pm

thefourthman wrote:because Ben Reilly isn't the exact same size, shape, build and body. Much less the identical face. Put a spidey suit on him and No one knows the difference (unlike Kaine) :? :roll:

Ben Reilly wouldn't be chatting with MJ about their wedding.

BlueStreak
The Red Stands for Irony

Liked in: 32 posts
Title: Bat-Min Inc.
Formerly: BlueStreak

Postby BlueStreak » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:48 pm

Punchy wrote:Ben Reilly wouldn't be chatting with MJ about their wedding.

Maybe that's why Pete and MJ didn't get married! :shock:

Joe Q is a devious man...

Postby ****** » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:50 pm

Spidey isn't dead because 4thy obviously reads different comics than everyone else. It's like Marvel's playing some really elaborate ruse with the advance copies they're sending just to his shop. :lol:

Postby ****** » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:51 pm

I wish my Doctor Who torrent would hurry the fuck up. :x

Punchy
Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:52 pm

John Snow wrote:Spidey isn't dead because 4thy obviously reads different comics than everyone else. It's like Marvel's playing some really elaborate ruse with the advance copies they're sending just to his shop. :lol:

After last week's Avengers Mansion debacle, I'm not convinced he even reads comics.

Punchy
Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:52 pm

John Snow wrote:I wish my Doctor Who torrent would hurry the fuck up. :x

It's fucking amazing.

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:52 pm

Punchy wrote:Ben Reilly wouldn't be chatting with MJ about their wedding.

dude, the timeline is super compressed, we don't know when the wedding happened or when the clone saga happened at this point. at this point, Kraven's Last Hunt happened in the middle of the clone saga... why wouldn't ben remember the wedding.

Punchy
Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:54 pm

thefourthman wrote:dude, the timeline is super compressed, we don't know when the wedding happened or when the clone saga happened at this point. at this point, Kraven's Last Hunt happened in the middle of the clone saga... why wouldn't ben remember the wedding.

He was cloned way before the wedding, just after Gwen Stacy died. When the wedding happened, he was gallivanting in Europe or something.

Postby ****** » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:54 pm

Punchy wrote:It's fucking amazing.

I never got to watch last week's, so I get to watch both parts of the finale tonight. I'm excited. :D

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The News Stand