Tuesday, May 24, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "Exclusive! Exclusive! Hggulghhlgghhlghhlghh!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Review Group Week 228 - BULLET TO THE HEAD #1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:55 pm

John Snow wrote:Spidey isn't dead because 4thy obviously reads different comics than everyone else. It's like Marvel's playing some really elaborate ruse with the advance copies they're sending just to his shop. :lol:

have you read it?
I don't see how Kraven's little crazy spawn could mistake Kaine for Peter and the art does not lend itself to it being Kaine either. If there was a swap as has been proposed, then it is a huge cheat. Kaine has a couple of inchs on Peter in height and more than that in girth.

people are looking for an out and think they have it. I just assume Peter will be in some fucked up totem cocoon next issue and will evolve again ala the Other.

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:56 pm

Punchy wrote:He was cloned way before the wedding, just after Gwen Stacy died. When the wedding happened, he was gallivanting in Europe or something.

yes and even during the clone saga, he was given memories and remembers being married to MJ and fighting Venom. The sliding timescale and the now super compression of the timeline means that we don't know when the fuck the marriage happened.

Eli Katz

OMCTO

Postby Eli Katz » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:57 pm

thefourthman wrote: I just assume Peter will be in some fucked up totem cocoon next issue and will evolve again ala the Other.

If so, I'm really happy I'm not reading ASM.

Postby ****** » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:57 pm

Punchy wrote:After last week's Avengers Mansion debacle, I'm not convinced he even reads comics.

I'm just glad that year of Talk@NuRama has been erased so no one will ever be able to prove how much we used to agree on stuff.

Postby ****** » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:58 pm

thefourthman wrote:have you read it?

I don't read comics anymore except when the Review Group puts a gun to my head and makes me.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:58 pm

John Snow wrote:I don't read comics anymore except when the Review Group puts a gun to my head and makes me.

Hipster!

Postby ****** » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:00 pm

Punchy wrote:Hipster!

Twigglet was right!

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:01 pm

John Snow wrote:Twigglet was right!

He's pretty much always right.

This place needs him.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:06 pm

I'm jealous of all you Dr. Who torrenters.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:08 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:I'm jealous of all you Dr. Who torrenters.

I didn't torrent it.

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:09 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:I'm jealous of all you Dr. Who torrenters.

:?

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:09 pm

Punchy wrote:I didn't torrent it.

Well yeah, I figured that.

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:11 pm

I will reach the half way point tonite on BBC America. Fuck all that bandwith use.

Postby ****** » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:12 pm

Punchy wrote:I didn't torrent it.

I could have waited and watched it on BBC America, but waiting sucks.

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:16 pm

John Snow wrote:I could have waited and watched it on BBC America, but waiting sucks.

speaketh the trade waiter.

leave a comment with facebook