Friday, May 6, 2016 • Evening Edition • "At least we're not CBR!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


Review Group Week 230 - BATMAN & ROBIN #13

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:08 am

GLX wrote:Yeah. At least we won't do anything crazy like fight in the Queer Heroes thread. :-D


:-D :-D :-D
User avatar

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:09 am

another week, no comics thanks to bank problems. Next week I am back in full force....hopefully. 8)
User avatar

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:11 am

doombug wrote:another week, no comics thanks to bank problems. Next week I am back in full force....hopefully. 8)


But you got to appreciate the conversation about hand jobs/finger banging.
User avatar

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:18 am

guitarsmashley wrote:But you got to appreciate the conversation about hand jobs/finger banging.


I'm ashamed to admit the discussion actually had me more than a little excited. :oops:
User avatar

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:20 am

starlord wrote:I'm ashamed to admit the discussion actually had me more than a little excited. :oops:


I do have callused finger tips from my guitar playing...
User avatar

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:26 am

guitarsmashley wrote:I do have callused finger tips from my guitar playing...


Please stop... your teasing hurts me in my private place. :cry:
User avatar

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:28 am

guitarsmashley wrote:But you got to appreciate the conversation about hand jobs/finger banging.


:lol: You don't think i'm used to this by now?

I think Twigg left for the Bendis board by the way.
User avatar

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:33 am

starlord wrote:Please stop... your teasing hurts me in my private place. :cry:


I'm just talking bout handjobs.
User avatar

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:42 am

guitarsmashley wrote:I'm just talking bout handjobs.


but you're turning parts of my body blue.
User avatar

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:27 am

starlord wrote:but you're turning parts of my body blue.


let it loose, just masturbate over your husbands face, he'll get the idea.
User avatar

KING King Impulse

Teenage Wasteland

Postby KING King Impulse » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:12 pm

Just wanted to pop in and say that my LCS guy is friends with Irving and is in the comic. He's the guy who says "Screw 'im" when Robin starts beating up Joker.
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:43 pm

King Impulse wrote:Just wanted to pop in and say that my LCS guy is friends with Irving and is in the comic. He's the guy who says "Screw 'im" when Robin starts beating up Joker.


Nice.
User avatar

Mr_Batman

Review Grouper

Postby Mr_Batman » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:19 pm

doombug wrote:I think Twigg left for the Bendis board by the way.

What now?
User avatar

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:40 pm

Mr_Batman wrote:What now?


only a good thing.
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:27 pm

Expect a review from me within the next 24 hours.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 96 guests