Advertisement

"Comic Book Greats" on Youtube

Do you have a comic or other project you want to promote? Feel free to post about it here, but don't just post and run. Sticking around and joining in other discussions is the best way to get Outhousers interested in your work. These topics will also show up in The News Stand and The Asylum, for maximum exposure.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

seanfkh
Faster Pussycat

Liked in: 0 post

"Comic Book Greats" on Youtube

Postby seanfkh » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:26 pm

I've just recieved the complete "Comic Book Greats" video series on DVD. I've already posted the Todd Mcfarlane and Rob Liefeld ones on Youtube, and will be posting the rest soon. http://www.youtube.com/user/iDraw3G#g/p

Advertisement

shannonh
Mad Hatter

Postby shannonh » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:20 pm

wow... :roll: lol

DMM
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 3 posts
Title: Former Twenty Something
Formerly: DeathMetalMetrosexual

Postby DMM » Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:11 pm

:lol: WTH

DMM
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 3 posts
Title: Former Twenty Something
Formerly: DeathMetalMetrosexual

Postby DMM » Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:12 pm

I think it's cool of this guy to do this. I was laughing at shannonh's reaction

shannonh
Mad Hatter

Postby shannonh » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:03 pm

I bought these crappy videos back in the 90's. There really isnt any GOOD information on these videos and not worth the time of uploading them to youtube. These were basically made for fandom's sake with a interview by Stan Lee and some quick sketches and light fundamental drawing techniques by the artists. Nothing personal, but there are some wwwwaaaaaayyyyyy better tutorials with some wwwwwaaaaaayyyyyyy better finished product already on the web.

The only reason I would click this link is to get a good laugh at the "cheese factor" of a youtube copy of a DVD copy of a VHS copy of Artists I idolized back in the day.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Creator's Corner