Sunday, May 1, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "At least we're not Newsarama!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

"Comic Book Greats" on Youtube

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

seanfkh

Faster Pussycat

Postby seanfkh » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:26 pm

I've just recieved the complete "Comic Book Greats" video series on DVD. I've already posted the Todd Mcfarlane and Rob Liefeld ones on Youtube, and will be posting the rest soon. http://www.youtube.com/user/iDraw3G#g/p

shannonh

Mad Hatter

Postby shannonh » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:20 pm

wow... :roll: lol

DMM

Rain Partier

Postby DMM » Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:11 pm

:lol: WTH

DMM

Rain Partier

Postby DMM » Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:12 pm

I think it's cool of this guy to do this. I was laughing at shannonh's reaction

shannonh

Mad Hatter

Postby shannonh » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:03 pm

I bought these crappy videos back in the 90's. There really isnt any GOOD information on these videos and not worth the time of uploading them to youtube. These were basically made for fandom's sake with a interview by Stan Lee and some quick sketches and light fundamental drawing techniques by the artists. Nothing personal, but there are some wwwwaaaaaayyyyyy better tutorials with some wwwwwaaaaaayyyyyyy better finished product already on the web.

The only reason I would click this link is to get a good laugh at the "cheese factor" of a youtube copy of a DVD copy of a VHS copy of Artists I idolized back in the day.

leave a comment with facebook