Wednesday, July 27, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Manufacturing outrage since 2006."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

New Episode - Kisenja

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

kisen

A Quagmire

Postby kisen » Wed May 05, 2010 5:12 am

Hi everyone and thank's again for the interview!

Just wanted to tell you that a new episode of Kisenja is up since Monday :)

It's alot of pink and weapons in this episode ;)

here it is - http://www.kisenja.com

//Katarina

kisen

A Quagmire

Postby kisen » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:43 am

So, it's a new month, and therefor a new episode of the Kisenja comic is up! It's green and kind of sweet. Hope you'll enjoy it and please let me know what you think :)

http://www.kisenja.com

//Katarina

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:51 am

Good stuff, as ever! Like the colour too: I guess all the green events in town this week had a secret influence, huh? :wink:

kisen

A Quagmire

Postby kisen » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:18 pm

exactly my thought ;)

Royal Nonesuch

Staff Writer

Postby Royal Nonesuch » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:11 pm

This really is a great looking webcomic.

kisen

A Quagmire

Postby kisen » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:32 am

Hi again!

Since the sun is shining and I love bathing Episode 9 of the Kisenja comic will have to wait. I really appreciate all the response I've gotten! If you want to know what happens at the Kisenja headquarters there's a new blog post today at http://blog.kisenja.com.

Until next time have a fantastic summer everyone!
//Katarina :)

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:39 am

I don't blame you. It's beautiful at the moment. We're off to our sommar stuga at the end of the week...

kisen

A Quagmire

Postby kisen » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:03 am

That sounds really nice, where are you located? :)

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:06 am

kisen wrote:That sounds really nice, where are you located? :)

On Stora Varholmen, which is a two minute boat ride from Hjuvik. :-)

kisen

A Quagmire

Postby kisen » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:26 am

I actually had to look it up at eniro :P That sais something about my geographic knowledge.

Anyways I hope you'll have a great summertime there! For now I have some bathing to attend to :)

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:30 am

Enjoy! :D

Paul Render

Whale Castrato

Postby Paul Render » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:33 am

The design on the site is brilliant. The story of the comic is pretty good. The art for the comic is so-so and not really engaging. But those jackets you're selling in your shop are awesome! I think I may have to buy one soon. You're own design I guess right?

kisen

A Quagmire

Postby kisen » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:32 am

Hi!

Sorry I haven't answered you're question before. I've been away on summer vacation:)
All of the clothes at the site is my own design, and thank you for the complement!
Actually I'm not sure for how much longer the clothes will be up for sale since there hasn't really been any rush. But if you're interested, just let me now:)

kisen

A Quagmire

Postby kisen » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:24 am

Hello everyone and a Happy new year!

It took a lot longer time than excpected but now Episode 9 of Kisenja is out, read it at:
http://www.kisenja.com

During the time working with the Kisenja comic I've gotten alot of great feedback, which made me decide to recreate all the episodes for season 1. This to keep an unified flow throughout the comic in regards of layout and style and make it easily understandable.

I think I've finally found my style but now I want the entire season to have the same feeling, and this is where you come in, I really need your help on this!

What works/doesn't work, story wise?
Do you get a good grip of the characters?
Is the story clear?

I would love feedback on everything, so don't hold back, criticize all you want, we're gonna make this great!

Thanks' for your help and I'm looking forward to do this with you :)

//Katarina

leave a comment with facebook