Friday, April 20, 2018 • Midnight Edition • "Sometimes true. Always authentic."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Review Group Week 232 - TIME MASTERS: VANISHING POINT #1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Windom URL

Rain Partier

Postby Windom URL » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:09 pm

thefourthman wrote:oh and I love the new avatar.

Why thank you! That's the first time I've heard that all day! :-D

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:12 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:Closemindedness. But you probably don't want to waste your time reading that stuff if you're that busy. Let's just say John Snow has good taste for the ladies.

The covers are a success, I'm sure.

Did you see comicseller248 sadly received no bids? He lowered the starting bid 50% to $250. :lol:

awesome.

The cover is a sucess, problem is when we got them today they were all fucked up... so I spent all day letting people know, answering the stupidest fucking questions ever (no lie I answered the same question from one buyer 8 times before he figured out that all 1000 were the same and I was the only person selling it), then just before the day ended, I got confirmation from Image that we will be getting the entire printing replaced, so now tomorrow I get to explain that we will get nice copies, but I probably don't know when and will have to jump through hoops for the people I actually processed today. My brain shut down about 5 pm this afternoon. Some one asked me for a recommendation about 7:15 and I cried.

Windom URL

Rain Partier

Postby Windom URL » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:16 pm

thefourthman wrote:awesome.

The cover is a sucess, problem is when we got them today they were all fucked up... so I spent all day letting people know, answering the stupidest fucking questions ever (no lie I answered the same question from one buyer 8 times before he figured out that all 1000 were the same and I was the only person selling it), then just before the day ended, I got confirmation from Image that we will be getting the entire printing replaced, so now tomorrow I get to explain that we will get nice copies, but I probably don't know when and will have to jump through hoops for the people I actually processed today. My brain shut down about 5 pm this afternoon. Some one asked me for a recommendation about 7:15 and I cried.

I must've missed the thread on this. That sucks, but the replacement shipping is cool. Hope they turn out right. All that emailing and shipping and re-shipping takes so much time.

Postby ****** » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:18 pm

thefourthman wrote:sorry. I didn't get it up sunday cause I watched Coal Miner's Duaghter and I didn't get it up last night because I fell asleep.

Yeah, Sissy Spacek doesn't get it up for me either.

Windom URL

Rain Partier

Postby Windom URL » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:19 pm

John Snow wrote:Yeah, Sissy Spacek doesn't get it up for me either.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:20 pm

i actually thought she was more attractive than usual in that movie.

Windom URL

Rain Partier

Postby Windom URL » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:24 pm

thefourthman wrote:i actually thought she was more attractive than usual in that movie.

Badlands-era Sissy Spacek is as good as it gets.

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:29 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:Badlands-era Sissy Spacek is as good as it gets.

but I won't get to feel pervy for thinking she is cute in that one.

Eli Katz

OMCTO

Postby Eli Katz » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:03 am

thefourthman wrote:Some one asked me for a recommendation about 7:15 and I cried.

If you had read Time Masters, I'm sure you would not have recommended it. :P

Sorry to read that you're busier than a cat covering shit. Hope things slow down for you soon and that you return to your regular reviewing duties.

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:07 am

Victorian Squid wrote:It was Bill, wasn't it?

:lol: That would be pretty funny but I live nowhere near Bill sadly.

Windom URL

Rain Partier

Postby Windom URL » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:39 am

Eli Katz wrote:Sorry to read that you're busier than a cat covering shit. Hope things slow down for you soon and that you return to your regular reviewing duties.

Yeah, fourthy, there's less comics activity here all the time as people switch to trades & monthly delivery.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:41 am

doombug wrote::lol: That would be pretty funny but I live nowhere near Bill sadly.

Please don't ruin the illusion. You guys are roommates, IMO.

Windom URL

Rain Partier

Postby Windom URL » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:43 am

Jude Terror wrote:Please don't ruin the illusion. You guys are roommates, IMO.

Don't quote it any more please! I refuse to take it in.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:56 am

Victorian Squid wrote:Don't quote it any more please! I refuse to take it in.

That's what she said!

Postby ****** » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:57 am

This thread needs to die. I should make a new one.

leave a comment with facebook