Advertisement

Review Group Week 237 - GARRISON #5

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 227 posts
Title: The obtuser!
Formerly: your mom

Postby thefourthman » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:33 am

John Snow wrote:It's rumored to be an actual comic, but no one but 4thy has actually seen one in the wild. (I'm assuming Jude received a review copy for the first issue.)

It was a physical copy though. DC hates the internet.
Pull list: Afterlife with Archie, Bodies, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Coffin Hill, Dead Boy Detectives, The Fade Out, The Goon, Harley Quinn, Hinterkind, Iron Fist: The Living Weapon,The Maxx Maximized, Miracleman, Ms. Marvel, Multiversity, Rasputin, Rocket Raccoon, Sandman: Overture, Silver Surfer, The Walking Dead

Advertisement

Liked in: 63 posts

Postby ****** » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:36 am

thefourthman wrote:I have issues 3-5 and read issue 1 and 2

You're pretty sketchy with getting reviews posted lately though. Hawk's not in the clear yet.

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:42 am

John Snow wrote:You're pretty sketchy with getting reviews posted lately though. Hawk's not in the clear yet.

I thought there were no due dates and I have gotten the last three or four done.
Pull list: Afterlife with Archie, Bodies, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Coffin Hill, Dead Boy Detectives, The Fade Out, The Goon, Harley Quinn, Hinterkind, Iron Fist: The Living Weapon,The Maxx Maximized, Miracleman, Ms. Marvel, Multiversity, Rasputin, Rocket Raccoon, Sandman: Overture, Silver Surfer, The Walking Dead

Postby ****** » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:44 am

thefourthman wrote:I thought there were no due dates.

Only for the exile. Match Amber Atoms or be gone!

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:46 am

John Snow wrote:Only for the exile. Match Amber Atoms or be gone!

what? I don't understand?

Postby ****** » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:48 am

thefourthman wrote:what? I don't understand?

New rule.

In the OP.

Pay attention.

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:49 am

John Snow wrote:New rule.

In the OP.

Pay attention.

I will look, but I stopped reading those when they stopped being entertaining. :P

Postby ****** » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:51 am

thefourthman wrote:I will look, but I stopped reading those when they stopped being entertaining. :P

I should exile you. :x

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:51 am

John Snow wrote:Only for the exile. Match Amber Atoms or be gone!

Why would I be gone if he doesn't get the posts?

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:53 am

John Snow wrote:I should exile you. :x

whatever? are you saying my books haven't been being reviewed? I am still confused.

Also, the Ambers Atom rule is cute, but there is one problem. What if people don't review the book just to spite the picker?

Postby ****** » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:56 am

thefourthman wrote:Also, the Ambers Atom rule is cute, but there is one problem. What if people don't review the book just to spite the picker?

[spoiler]All you have to do is have two reviews posted. I've posted 16000 weeks in a row, so it's safe to say that as long as the picker posts a review himself he's safe.

Thanks for making me spell it out jerk.[/spoiler]

Postby ****** » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:57 am

thefourthman wrote:Why would I be gone if he doesn't get the posts?

I'll come up with a special rule to kick you out. :twisted:

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:58 am

John Snow wrote:I'll come up with a special rule to kick you out. :twisted:

so basically, you are saying you are posting a review of this book, so Hawk better or both he and I are out?

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:59 am

shades of sire.

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:59 am

:roll:

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The News Stand