Advertisement

Art Contests from Repo!'s Terrance Zdunich

Do you have a comic or other project you want to promote? Feel free to post about it here, but don't just post and run. Sticking around and joining in other discussions is the best way to get Outhousers interested in your work. These topics will also show up in The News Stand and The Asylum, for maximum exposure.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

spouzic
Faster Pussycat

Liked in: 0 post

Art Contests from Repo!'s Terrance Zdunich

Postby spouzic » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:32 pm

I thought the artists here might enjoy these two promotions running in conjunction with the release of The Molting Comic, which is an independent project from Graverobber of Repo! The Genetic Opera.

One is a series of online artist tutorials at http://www.youtube.com/terrancezdunich
He is painting a "still" life, as in a dead chick, one of his comic characters. Theres a roach, an axe, a saw and its kinda creepy. You're meant to make video responses as per his comic's blog, and the series is going to end in a live gallery show in LA. I've been trying to keep up and partake but I'm woefully behind on submissions.

The second is his Leave Yer Mark contest, where hes looking for things that speak to the same themes as his comic- the desperation behind the american dream, a sort of dichotomy of things not being as they seem. I submitted a couple of things to this as well. This one is ending reallly soon. Like next week soon.

http://www.themoltingcomic.com for the tutorial blog & contest.

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Creator's Corner