Wednesday, May 4, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Resistance is futile."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Do I suck?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:49 am

Oni2030 wrote:Oh and here's a little something I threw together after a fortnight

I like it
kinda Sam Keithy

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:47 am

honestly it's not horrible, you don't suck, however the layouts are very stiff. The Characters aren't bad but could use a little work,they don't really flow well from panel to panel. the Architecture is the strongest point of the piece,it's very good.
Keep at it you have talent

Eli Katz

OMCTO

Postby Eli Katz » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:00 pm

Arion wrote:Oni2030: You defintiely are an expert in digital inking / coloring, I think no one can argue against that. Alse the design of the buildings and ships is wonderful. I think in general terms your work is very good, I would only suggest to work more in your anatomy and facial expressions.

I agree.

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:48 pm

Oni2030 wrote:Oh and here's a little something I threw together after a fortnight

Neat! :smt023

Dr Stranger

cheese

Postby Dr Stranger » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:23 pm

I agree with what others have been saying; your backgrounds, particularly your non-indoor backgrounds are very stong. Your foreground stuff can use some refinement, particlarly the people.

The Old Doctor

A Damn Cuddly Beast

Postby The Old Doctor » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:28 pm

Yes, you suck.

You suck because you made so very few posts here after asking the question.

Post more and you won't suck.

Dr Stranger

cheese

Postby Dr Stranger » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:36 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:Yes, you suck.

You suck because you made so very few posts here after asking the question.

Post more and you won't suck.

To be fair, not everyone can average over 1,150 posts per month. :shock:

The Old Doctor

A Damn Cuddly Beast

Postby The Old Doctor » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:44 pm

Dr Stranger wrote:
To be fair, not everyone can average over 1,150 posts per month. :shock:

How about 2 or 3? :-D

Oni2030

expert hobo killer

Postby Oni2030 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:20 pm

You are right it's not nice for me to post so little, I should have left more comments in other peoples posts but I got side tracked. You know working on the comic. But now I intend to rectify that situation. As a apology I will write more and I give you this alien women with big tits holding a large gun.

So are we even? :-D

Oni2030

expert hobo killer

Postby Oni2030 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:21 pm

You are right it's not nice for me to post so little, I should have left more comments in other peoples posts but I got side tracked. You know working on the comic. But now I intend to rectify that situation. As a apology I will write more and I give you this alien women with big tits holding a large gun.

For some reason every time I post it posts twice I'm not doing it on purpose some must be wrong. Can I erase this extra post somehow?

Paul Render

Whale Castrato

Postby Paul Render » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:01 pm

Wondering how this project is going? Did you give up? Or are you still working on it?

Oni2030

expert hobo killer

Postby Oni2030 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:34 pm

Oh thank God! Some one actually cares! Um after a long concept work build up and some test screening. You know! Showing my stuff to strangers I ran into on the street, and my numerous pet cats. (Crossing my fingers) I decided to go ahead and make the comic, and here's whats been done so far!

opeing sequance

Start of story.

Do cats talk to you guys? Becuse they all do to me, but oddly no one else I know can hear them.

contramundi

cheese

Postby contramundi » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:44 pm

Oni2030 wrote:You are right it's not nice for me to post so little, I should have left more comments in other peoples posts but I got side tracked. You know working on the comic. But now I intend to rectify that situation. As a apology I will write more and I give you this alien women with big tits holding a large gun.

i believe you are even in Cat scratchs eyes :wink:

Oni2030

expert hobo killer

Postby Oni2030 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:51 pm

Heres one for you contramundi

Guns and Ho's Guns and Ho's I got to have my Guns and Ho's!

contramundi

cheese

Postby contramundi » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:10 pm

Oni2030 wrote:Image

Heres one for you contramundi

Guns and Ho's Guns and Ho's I got to have my Guns and Ho's!

thanks dude,heres some of my stuff..dont have hos and guns but still..give it a look :-D

http://sketchesandall.blogspot.com/

leave a comment with facebook