Monday, May 2, 2016 • Evening Edition • "That smell was here before we went in."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Review Group Week 238 - 1 MONTH 2 LIVE #1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:04 am

Punchy wrote:
"Their first album is nowhere as good as their first album"

FRANKEN-CASTLE

If I run across it cheapish I may read it, I hate the Punisher. By that I mean, he's never interested me in any way. Legion of Monsters was cool to see in the issue I read.

Postby ****** » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:06 am

Victorian Squid wrote:
And he stole it from OHG.

The OH doesn't have enough space for suicide smiley with all the Hitlers and Dancing Barrys.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:09 am

John Snow wrote:
The OH doesn't have enough space for suicide smiley with all the Hitlers and Dancing Barrys.

I would nuke at least half of those, although we are now short a couple Hitlers and Aaron might start a Hitler Smiley splinter forum. What the hell is the point of this one:

:pool:

Postby ****** » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:11 am

Victorian Squid wrote:
If I run across it cheapish I may read it, I hate the Punisher. By that I mean, he's never interested me in any way. Legion of Monsters was cool to see in the issue I read.

Punisher is only good when it's Ennis Punisher and even then the super serious no supes stuff is better than the Welcome Back Frank type stuff.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:13 am

John Snow wrote:
Punisher is only good when it's Ennis Punisher and even then the super serious no supes stuff is better than the Welcome Back Frank type stuff.

I've just never had any interest in the character from day one when he started ruining my Spidey comics.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:14 am

Victorian Squid wrote:

Franken-Castle is hardly your standard Punisher tale, if you don't like him as a normal vigilante, you'll probably prefer him as a Frankenstein.

Greg

Rain Partier

Postby Greg » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:17 am

Meh, screw you haters. I love Remender's writing.

Postby ****** » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:19 am

Greg wrote:Meh, screw you haters. I love Remender's writing.

Rebel.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:21 am

Greg wrote:Meh, screw you haters. I love Remender's writing.

Then tell us what you like about him and which stories you liked?

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:21 am

Victorian Squid wrote:

Remender wrote Doctor Voodoo.

Greg

Rain Partier

Postby Greg » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:23 am

Victorian Squid wrote:

I think he has pretty good ideas and tends to mix fun and campy well with some dark stuff damn well. I haven't read too much of his work, but what I have read I've enjoyed. I've read his XXXombies: Crawl Space, Doctor Voodoo, Punisher/FrankenCastle, Last Days of Crime.

Postby ****** » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:23 am

Punchy wrote:

I totally forgot there was a Voodoo book. It was there and then I blinked and it was gone.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:24 am

Punchy wrote:

Right into the dirt.

Greg

Rain Partier

Postby Greg » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:27 am

John Snow wrote:
I totally forgot there was a Voodoo book. It was there and then I blinked and it was gone.

Oh, my heart! :cry:

BlueStreak

The Red Stands for Irony

Postby BlueStreak » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:27 am

Victorian Squid wrote:
Right into the dirt.

To be fair, it was basically DOA. The poor book didn't have a shot.

leave a comment with facebook