Advertisement

Definately not the Last Son of Krypton...

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Keb
<( ' . ' )>

Liked in: 203 posts
Title: Wastespacer
Formerly: Cocaine Biceps

Postby Keb » Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:54 am

Face Loran wrote:...
thanks.
SHABBA!

Advertisement

superfictious
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Liked in: 175 posts
Title: superfictious.wordpress.com

Postby superfictious » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:50 am

The Nacireman wrote:Action went back to the "read at the bookstore" list as soon as the "Legion" story ended. I have totally disliked Johns' total pu$$ification of Clark Kent.

I might have my problems with Johns, but you can't blame him for the pussification of Clark. That's been gradually happening for years now.

nietoperz
The Goddamn Bat-min

Liked in: 142 posts
Title: Forum Manager

Postby nietoperz » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:52 am

False Prophet wrote:I might have my problems with Johns, but you can't blame him for the pussification of Clark. That's been gradually happening for years now.

True, but Clark has now morphed fully into the Donner version of the character, and that's pretty much down to Johns (and I say this as a fan of the writer).

superfictious
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Liked in: 175 posts
Title: superfictious.wordpress.com

Postby superfictious » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:14 am

nietoperz wrote:True, but Clark has now morphed fully into the Donner version of the character, and that's pretty much down to Johns (and I say this as a fan of the writer).

I'm hoping the upcoming storylines and Superman Beyond builds him back up.

Juan Cena
DANG!

Liked in: 79 posts
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Postby Juan Cena » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:36 pm

False Prophet wrote:I'm hoping the upcoming storylines and Superman Beyond builds him back up.

I'm hoping WB decides to reboot the Superman movie franchise, and presents a more moders style Superman/Clark Kent. Not one from the 70's who is closer to being Alan Alda than he is to being the Man of Steel.

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The News Stand