Saturday, December 10, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "Guest-starring Wolverine's cold, dead corpse!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Your First Look At ULTIMATE COMICS NEW ULTIMATES #4!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:14 pm

Marvel is pleased to present your first look at Ultimate Comics New Ultimates #4, from the superstar creative team of writer Jeph Loeb and artist Frank Cho!

IT'S THOR VS. THE ULTIMATES!  Thor's returned from the underworld, but that's not good news—he's on a rampage! When he discovers the depths of Loki's treachery, Iron Man, Captain America or Hawkeye won't be able to stop him! How do you put down a god gone mad? Find the answers in Ultimate Comics New Ultimates #4!

ULTIMATE COMICS NEW ULTIMATES #4 (JUL100528)
Written by JEPH LOEB
Art & Cover by FRANK CHO
Parental Advisory ...$3.99
FOC – 9/23/10, On-Sale – 10/13/10

Source: Press Release

Written or Contributed by: Jude Terror

http://173.199.169.70/index.php/newspreviews/174-first-looks/10540-your-first-look-at-ultimate-comics-new-ultimates-4.html/

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:20 pm

Frank Cho is fucking aweseme

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:29 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:Frank Cho is fucking aweseme

I agree. Though he needs to be working on a different book than this.

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:35 pm

bkthomson wrote:
I agree. Though he needs to be working on a different book than this.

Yeah, I really don't care about The Ultimates.

But the problem is he's one of those guys who tends to work slowly, so you can't really put him on a book people expect to come out every month.

The best you can do it put him on a story arc here and there. I'd love to see him do another Avengers arc or maybe something X-Men related.

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:39 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:Yeah, I really don't care about The Ultimates.

But the problem is he's one of those guys who tends to work slowly, so you can't really put him on a book people expect to come out every month.

The best you can do it put him on a story arc here and there. I'd love to see him do another Avengers arc or maybe something X-Men related.

I'd go X-Men, Spider-Man and heck if it was not canceled either Black Widow or Hawkeye & Mockingbird, but yeah he is very much story arc artist from a full time artist.

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:33 am

God this book is still around. It comes out so rarely that I forgot about it.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:39 am

This isn't as good as Ultimate X, but it's still by far Loeb's best work with the Ultimates, and man, it's beautiful.

Kolimar

biny little tird

Postby Kolimar » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:53 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:Frank Cho is fucking awesome

What he said.

Kolimar

biny little tird

Postby Kolimar » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:55 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:Yeah, I really don't care about The Ultimates.

Yeah, that or a bimonthly.

Royal Nonesuch

Staff Writer

Postby Royal Nonesuch » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:04 pm

Ultimate Marvel presents Ultimate Comics: New Ultimates featuring the Ultimates.

I think I make this joke every time I hear about this series. I don't care, it's still funny to me.

leave a comment with facebook