Advertisement

DC Preview: Wonder Woman #603

This is the forum for previews. They'll also show up in The News Stand and The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

SaturnKnight
dINGO

Liked in: 0 post

Re: DC Preview: Wonder Woman #603

Postby SaturnKnight » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:54 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:
What is she supposed to use ? If you were actually reading this you'd know that she doesn't have the lasso yet, and they haven't shown that this tiara is a throwing-weapon.

I liked this issue. It may be jarring to some that there are 3 different Pencillers, but I loved the Hell scenes. I'm guessing that was Goldman's work. The coloring is also nice, especially the way it's used to differentiate between daytime desert, Hell, and nighttime desert. It was a quick Hell trip but Diana has to fight her way through all of it. I also think there are clues here: how can Diana see the Keres, and why does Cerberus just lay down in her prescence ? I'm seeing a connection to Master Hades here 8)

And we finally get to see the Big Bad. And he's not really naked at all. At least not in the skin sense :P

Thanks for the spoilers. I'll have to run to the shop at lunchtime and pick this up ASAP! :)

Advertisement

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 297 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Re: DC Preview: Wonder Woman #603

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:53 pm

And .. did you like it ?
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to Previews