Tuesday, August 30, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "The greatest comic book website."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Marvel Preview: I Am An Avenger #2

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

PREVIEWtron

cheese

Postby PREVIEWtron » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:01 pm

Marvel Preview: I Am An Avenger #2Courtesy of Marvel Comics, here's an advance preview of I Am An Avenger #2, in stores on 10/13/2010!

I AM AN AVENGER #2
COVER BY: Greg Land
WRITER: Sean McKeever
Greg Rucka
Paul Tobin
PENCILS: Mike Mayhew
Michael Lark
THE STORY:
The star-studded Avengers anthology continues as Greg Rucka makes his return to mighty Marvel with a tale of the star-spangled Avenger Steve Rogers! Honoring the fallen of the Siege of Asgard, the former Captain America will never let them be forgotten! When two separate nights out on the town result in ex-Avengers (and ex-soulmates) Firestar and Justice bumping into each other, the truly unexpected happens! Plus, with so many different (and hungry!) Avengers converging in New York, what's on the day's menu for Jarvis?

PRICE: 3.99
IN STORES: October 13, 2010

FORMAT: Comic
RATING: T

http://www.theouthousers.com/index.php/previews/marvel-previews/10797.html/

Nod Nolan

SUSHI FISH

Postby Nod Nolan » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:54 am

If I had been given these pages without the captions, there's no way I'd have realised that that was Robbie (Speedball) Baldwin in the bar.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:01 am

Blarg. :smt078

skywatcher

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby skywatcher » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:25 am

That art by Mike Mayhew (who?) deserves a far more high profile exposure than being buried in an anthology title.

Strict31

Rain Partier

Postby Strict31 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:29 am

skywatcher wrote:That art by Mike Mayhew (who?) deserves a far more high profile exposure than being buried in an anthology title.

It's goddamned gorgeous.

leave a comment with facebook