Advertisement

Your First Look At HULK #27!

This is the forum for previews. They'll also show up in The News Stand and The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 235 posts

Postby LOLtron » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:33 pm

Enjoy this preview of Hulk #27 by Jeff Parker, Gabriel Hardman, and Mark Robinson!

Marvel is pleased to present your first look at Hulk #27! The critically acclaimed creative team of Jeff Parker and Gabriel Hardman team Red Hulk with Steve Rogers, Thor, and the brilliant Dr. Bruce Banner to put and end to the Intelligencia's nefarious plans! Except in order to do so, Red Hulk must dive to the depths of the ocean and find an unlikely ally – the King of Atlantis, Namor!

Fans and agree – Hulk is a hit!

"There's a little Bruce Banner in this issue, a little green Hulk, a little Steve Rogers, some A-Bomb/Rick Jones, Iron Man, and, of course, Red Hulk and General Thunderbolt Ross. Every one of these characters comes to life through Parker's story." Doug Zawisza, ComicBookResources.com

"...there's something very pure about how this particular superhero comic book is being handled.  All the parts work together in harmony, and there's an intangible something that makes it all work, and I'm so glad I got on for the ride." – Josh Flanagan, iFanboy.com

"Parker and Hardman give you everything you have come to expect from a book called Hulk. The story and characters draw you in, the art is immense and fulfilling and of course there is a lot of smashing!" – Matt McGloin, Cosmicbooknews.com

Can the heaviest hitters of the Marvel Universe put an end to the Leader and M.O.D.O.K.'s "Scorched Earth" plan to destroy the world? Will Namor be able to put aside his differences and team up with Thunderbolt Ross? Find out the answers to these questions and more this November in Hulk #27!

HULK #27 (SEP100620)

Written by JEFF PARKER

Penciled by GABRIEL HARDMAN & MARK ROBINSON

Cover by ED McGUINNESS

Rated T+ ...$3.99

FOC – 10/22/10, On Sale – 11/17/10

To find a comic shop near you, call 1-888-comicbook or visit www.comicshoplocator.com

Written or Contributed by: SuperginraiX

http://173.199.169.70/index.php/newspreviews/174-first-looks/11050-your-first-look-at-hulk-27.html/
Last edited by LOLtron on Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: JFusion Discussion Bot UPDATE

Advertisement

Dr Stranger
cheese

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Even Stranger Yet

Re: Your First Look At HULK #27!

Postby Dr Stranger » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:55 pm

What's with that cover? Are Rulk and Namor fighting each other or are they both punching a chain?

:smt017

Kolimar
WTF is this rank?

Liked in: 1 post
Title: Bear-hugger
Formerly: Kolimar

Re: Your First Look At HULK #27!

Postby Kolimar » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:38 pm

Dr Stranger wrote:What's with that cover? Are Rulk and Namor fighting each other or are they both punching a chain?

:smt017

Do you honestly find it confusing? :? Rulk is trying to use the anchor against Namor and the chain is attached to it. Nothing confusing there, imho.
"Hey, maybe I'll get lucky. Maybe one o' those terrorists'll blow Bats away.
Nah, never happen.
Ah, well.. I can dream, can't I...?"- Guy Gardner.

"It is often forgotten that (dictionaries) are artificial repositories, put together well after the languages they define. The roots of language are irrational and of a magical nature." - Jorge Luis Borges, Prologue to "El otro, el mismo."

"Corruptus In Extremis"

"I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library." Jorge Luis Borges

"Omne animal triste est post coitum"

leave a comment with facebook

Return to Previews