Wednesday, August 31, 2016 • Evening Edition • "At least we're not ComicsAlliance!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Your First Look at CAPTAIN AMERICA #612

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:16 pm

Your First Look at CAPTAIN AMERICA #612Marvel is pleased to present your first look at Captain America #612, from Eisner Award-winning writer Ed Brubaker and fan favorite artist Butch Guice!

With "The Trial of Captain America " at the center of a media firestorm, the world at large now knows the truth about Bucky Barnes -- and the blood on his hands.  Is he a patriot or traitor?  Hero or villain? Cap's faced down some of the history's greatest evils, but the hardest confrontation of all will be with himself. The past has come back to haunt America 's greatest hero ...and it might just be bring some unwanted visitors along with it. The trial -- and tribulations -- continue in Captain America #612, on sale this November!

CAPTAIN AMERICA #612 (SEP100611)
CAPTAIN AMERICA #612 TRON VARIANT (SEP100612)
Written by ED BRUBAKER
Penciled by BUTCH GUICE
Cover by MARKO DJURDJEVIC
Tron Variant Cover by MARK BROOKS
Rated T+ ...$3.99
FOC-10/29/10, On-Sale-11/24/10

Source: Press Release
Written or Contributed by: Jude Terror

http://173.199.169.70/index.php/newspreviews/174-first-looks/11094-your-first-look-at-captain-america-612.html/

pat

cheese

Postby pat » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:24 pm

i'm confused. what happened to acuna? i mean, for this book, guice > acuna, but i do like acuna in general.

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:59 pm

pat wrote:i'm confused. what happened to acuna? i mean, for this book, guice > acuna, but i do like acuna in general.

I did not believe that Acuna was the regular artist on Cap.

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:38 am

And this is what I was afraid of when Marvel was bought by Disney. A Tron cover, REALLY???

leave a comment with facebook