Friday, August 26, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "This is not rocket science, people. Get a grip."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Marvel Preview: Iron Man / Thor #1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

PREVIEWtron

cheese

Postby PREVIEWtron » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:01 pm

Marvel Preview: Iron Man / Thor #1Courtesy of Marvel Comics, here's an advance preview of Iron Man / Thor #1, in stores on 11/03/2010!

IRON MAN/THOR #1
COVER BY: Ron Garney
WRITER: DAN ABNETT
ANDY LANNING
PENCILS: Scot Eaton
INKS: JAIME MENDOZA
THE STORY:
Thor, God of Thunder, Son of Asgard, heir to the ancient and mythic heritage of divine power! Iron Man, invincible hero, miracle of technology, offspring of scientific genius and engineering wonder! These two mightiest of Avengers come together to face a menace that is both magical and technological, and which threatens to wipe away the pantheons of legend and science so it can replace them with a shocking new order for the Twenty First century! Written by fan favorites DAN ABNETT and ANDY LANNING (Guardians of the Galaxy) and penciled by SCOT EATON

PRICE: 3.99
IN STORES: November 3, 2010

IMPRINT: MARVEL UNIVERSE
FORMAT: Comic

http://www.theouthousers.com/index.php/previews/marvel-previews/11107.html/

TimDrake'sDumbWings

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby TimDrake'sDumbWings » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:21 pm

Looks pretty cool. I'll wait til I see this in a dollar bin, though. Not worth taking the chance at $3.99 an issue. I don't know enough of Abnett and Lanning's work.

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:08 am

DOOP SPEAK wrote:Looks pretty cool. I'll wait til I see this in a dollar bin, though. Not worth taking the chance at $3.99 an issue. I don't know enough of Abnett and Lanning's work.

Read Annihilition, Annihilation: Conquest, Nova, Guardians of the Galaxy, War of Kings or Thanos Imperative and you'll appreciate how awesome DnA really are.

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:21 am

All these damn minis lately
Thanos Imperative
Avengers Prime
Carnage
Iron Man/Thor

I think I'll save this one for the trade

TimDrake'sDumbWings

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby TimDrake'sDumbWings » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:35 am

Dragavon wrote:Read Annihilition, Annihilation: Conquest, Nova, Guardians of the Galaxy, War of Kings or Thanos Imperative and you'll appreciate how awesome DnA really are.

I've always wanted to get into Marvel Cosmic, but the money investment is way too much for me.

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:38 am

Dragavon wrote:Read Annihilition, Annihilation: Conquest, Nova, Guardians of the Galaxy, War of Kings or Thanos Imperative and you'll appreciate how awesome DnA really are.

Annihilation was by Giffen, but, I'd still read it.

I think A&L's best work was on Nova, that was a fun book.

Hab

TimDrake'sDumbWings

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby TimDrake'sDumbWings » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:40 am

habitual wrote:
Annihilation was by Giffen, but, I'd still read it.

I think A&L's best work was on Nova, that was a fun book.

Hab

Is reading Annihilation necessary to understanding Nova? I'd live that a read.

Kolimar

biny little tird

Postby Kolimar » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:45 am

Very cool creative team.

leave a comment with facebook