Advertisement

Outhouse Podcast Live Tonight - 9:30pm Eastern

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

prozacman
User avatar
Expert Post Whore
 
Posts: 5213
Likes: 4 posts
Liked in: 11 posts
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:58 pm
Title: Sir PopsPills Alot
Formerly: Darth Prozac


Re: The Outhouse Podcast LIVE!!! Sunday Nights at 9:30pmEST!

Postby prozacman » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:56 am

J.M. Hunter wrote:

Hah,thanks, but I don't even remember what the fuck I was talking about.

Should you or should you not shaving your bush during a Zombie Apocalypse and the news about the next Wolverine movie.
Last edited by prozacman on Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

J.M. Hunter
User avatar
Motherfucker from Hell
 
Posts: 2526
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:58 pm
Title: The Beast!


Re: The Outhouse Podcast LIVE!!! Sunday Nights at 9:30pmEST!

Postby J.M. Hunter » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:57 am

prozacman wrote:Should you our should you not shaving your bush during a Zombie Apocalypse and the new about the next Wolverine movie.



What?! I went there?!

SuperginraiX
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 8104
Likes: 73 posts
Liked in: 82 posts
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:51 pm
Location: Waite Park MN
Title: unpronounceable
Formerly: Sane


Online


Re: The Outhouse Podcast LIVE!!! Sunday Nights at 9:30pmEST!

Postby SuperginraiX » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:58 am

Glad it's up! Fun show even though I was dragging by the end. :)
Image

J.M. Hunter
User avatar
Motherfucker from Hell
 
Posts: 2526
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:58 pm
Title: The Beast!


Re: The Outhouse Podcast LIVE!!! Sunday Nights at 9:30pmEST!

Postby J.M. Hunter » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:59 am

SuperginraiX wrote:Glad it's up! Fun show even though I was dragging by the end. :)



I know, you were like...grrreat, I have to "hear Hunter, not much less read him, zzzzzzz", hahahhaha.

bkthomson
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 23404
Likes: 7 posts
Liked in: 36 posts
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:14 pm
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Title: Invisible Man of the Outhouse


Re: The Outhouse Podcast LIVE!!! Sunday Nights at 9:30pmEST!

Postby bkthomson » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:01 pm

J.M. Hunter wrote:
Shit I wouldn't mind bringing back my show for a 30-45 minute ramble about whatever, if I get a co-host, (who's my best friend), to sign on.


Could always have the Late Show with Hunter after the Pirate Podcast.
I used to have goals. They were evil goals, but they were goals. -- Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

Dragavon wrote:He's being diplomatic again. :lol:

Zechs wrote:I have to repress you more. You're way too goodie two shoes.

Fat Ollie Weeks wrote:I swear to God, you are so boring sometimes I think you're just a stealth-mod-bot that Jude has coded.

J.M. Hunter
User avatar
Motherfucker from Hell
 
Posts: 2526
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:58 pm
Title: The Beast!


Re: The Outhouse Podcast LIVE!!! Sunday Nights at 9:30pmEST!

Postby J.M. Hunter » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:04 pm

bkthomson wrote:
Could always have the Late Show with Hunter after the Pirate Podcast.



I'll put out some feelers. If my current schedule of not having to be anywhere butt crack of dawn early on monday mornings persists, then I'd like to do something, if even to let off some steam. Walking Dead Episode Review....and Zombie Apocalypse Akward moments, and The Mullet Years, yes, I'm talking 90's talk and some other random shit.

I'd even give Strict a segment if he wanted, " 31 Reasons for Keepin' It Real with Strict 31."

And we just throw the dude a topic a week prior.

BEAT THAT DAV-ID LETTERMAN AND YOU TOP TEN
!

prozacman
User avatar
Expert Post Whore
 
Posts: 5213
Likes: 4 posts
Liked in: 11 posts
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:58 pm
Title: Sir PopsPills Alot
Formerly: Darth Prozac


Re: The Outhouse Podcast LIVE!!! Sunday Nights at 9:30pmEST!

Postby prozacman » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:42 pm

J.M. Hunter wrote:

I'll put out some feelers. If my current schedule of not having to be anywhere butt crack of dawn early on monday mornings persists, then I'd like to do something, if even to let off some steam. Walking Dead Episode Review....and Zombie Apocalypse Akward moments, and The Mullet Years, yes, I'm talking 90's talk and some other random shit.

I'd even give Strict a segment if he wanted, " 31 Reasons for Keepin' It Real with Strict 31."

And we just throw the dude a topic a week prior.

BEAT THAT DAV-ID LETTERMAN AND YOU TOP TEN
!

Cool! We'll get Bludcast Radio rock'n again! :band
Though if you want to warm up before doing your own show you're welcome to try out the segments on this podcast. My philosophy behind this show is to set up a frame work for what ever the Outhousers want to do. The only thing that takes precedence is when we have Celebrity Interviews.

J.M. Hunter
User avatar
Motherfucker from Hell
 
Posts: 2526
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:58 pm
Title: The Beast!


Re: The Outhouse Podcast LIVE!!! Sunday Nights at 9:30pmEST!

Postby J.M. Hunter » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:35 pm

prozacman wrote:Cool! We'll get Bludcast Radio rock'n again! :band
Though if you want to warm up before doing your own show you're welcome to try out the segments on this podcast. My philosophy behind this show is to set up a frame work for what ever the Outhousers want to do. The only thing that takes precedence is when we have Celebrity Interviews.



oops!

Sorry Prozac, I was working on dealings and away from the board. I already set up a close out show:

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/ta ... 738&cmd=tc

To wrap up tonite, for a quickie with the announcement of the new show!

We're gonna do a blitz tonite just to get some closure and so my on coming partner can get used to the system.

As far as BludCast Radio goes?

That's up to Jude if he wants to include this thing I"m doing after your guy's show.

prozacman
User avatar
Expert Post Whore
 
Posts: 5213
Likes: 4 posts
Liked in: 11 posts
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:58 pm
Title: Sir PopsPills Alot
Formerly: Darth Prozac


Re: The Outhouse Podcast LIVE!!! Sunday Nights at 9:30pmEST!

Postby prozacman » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:01 pm

J.M. Hunter wrote:

oops!

Sorry Prozac, I was working on dealings and away from the board. I already set up a close out show:

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/ta ... 738&cmd=tc

To wrap up tonite, for a quickie with the announcement of the new show!

We're gonna do a blitz tonite just to get some closure and so my on coming partner can get used to the system.

As far as BludCast Radio goes?

That's up to Jude if he wants to include this thing I"m doing after your guy's show.

Nice! and for BludCast I meant that it would be another downloadable show on Itunes, so it Bludcast would be like a network again. Not your show attached to the same MP3. I'm sure if you as him he could get your show onto the Itunes feed.

J.M. Hunter
User avatar
Motherfucker from Hell
 
Posts: 2526
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:58 pm
Title: The Beast!


Re: The Outhouse Podcast LIVE!!! Sunday Nights at 9:30pmEST!

Postby J.M. Hunter » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:05 pm

I'm asking him right now, stay tuned to see what he says?

J.M. Hunter
User avatar
Motherfucker from Hell
 
Posts: 2526
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:58 pm
Title: The Beast!


Re: The Outhouse Podcast LIVE!!! Sunday Nights at 9:30pmEST!

Postby J.M. Hunter » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:07 pm

Otherwise we're totally independent but will still follow you and be friends but like sideways like...

prozacman
User avatar
Expert Post Whore
 
Posts: 5213
Likes: 4 posts
Liked in: 11 posts
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:58 pm
Title: Sir PopsPills Alot
Formerly: Darth Prozac


Re: The Outhouse Podcast LIVE!!! Sunday Nights at 9:30pmEST!

Postby prozacman » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:11 pm

J.M. Hunter wrote:I'm asking him right now, stay tuned to see what he says?

:shock: You guys have a TV station at investcomics? Dam, we've got to up our game over here.
http://www.investcomics.com/index.php?o ... Itemid=128

SuperginraiX
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 8104
Likes: 73 posts
Liked in: 82 posts
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:51 pm
Location: Waite Park MN
Title: unpronounceable
Formerly: Sane


Online


Re: The Outhouse Podcast LIVE!!! Sunday Nights at 9:30pmEST!

Postby SuperginraiX » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:13 pm

Until you become bitter, mortal enemies.

Three weeks. Tops. :bwahaha:
Image

SuperginraiX
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 8104
Likes: 73 posts
Liked in: 82 posts
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:51 pm
Location: Waite Park MN
Title: unpronounceable
Formerly: Sane


Online


Re: The Outhouse Podcast LIVE!!! Sunday Nights at 9:30pmEST!

Postby SuperginraiX » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:16 pm

prozacman wrote: :shock: You guys have a TV station at investcomics? Dam, we've got to up our game over here.
http://www.investcomics.com/index.php?o ... Itemid=128

You know what investcomics doesn't have?

A link to the Outhouse.

I'm just sayin' ;)
Image

J.M. Hunter
User avatar
Motherfucker from Hell
 
Posts: 2526
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:58 pm
Title: The Beast!


Re: The Outhouse Podcast LIVE!!! Sunday Nights at 9:30pmEST!

Postby J.M. Hunter » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:32 pm

Hah, Jay of InvestComics has a tv station at investcomics. What I have, and what The Outhouse has is what we all have.

I definitely see video in our future for Indy Hunter and friends, I'm sure it'll be an eventual besides Cammy's Corner and El Topo features here as well.

Can't stop the internet friends.

My show is wholly independent from investcomics.com and just goes where it may.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 29 guests

Advertisement