Thursday, June 30, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Comics: we give a crap!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Review Group Week #250: BATWOMAN #0

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:40 pm

Victorious Squid wrote:I'm going to report Jude for spamming us with his reviews of things he got free in the mail.

:x

Postby ****** » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:01 pm

Victorious Squid wrote:
Who the hell is Dakota, anyway?

Former model turned private investigator. She was awesome in Bru's run before Diggle took over and ruined Daredevil.

Postby ****** » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:02 pm

Victorious Squid wrote:I'm going to report Jude for spamming us with his reviews of things he got free in the mail.

I refuse to review ever again unless Jude edits out his post.

/Principle'd

BlueStreak

The Red Stands for Irony

Postby BlueStreak » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:07 pm

http://www.theouthousers.com/index.php? ... Itemid=176

That was one of the most time consuming things in my freakin' life. Damnit, John, how did you do so many of those. I felt the life-force draining out of me as I posted every freaking review.

You nerds better be grateful.

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:07 pm

Jude Terror wrote:Wow is this the first time the Review Group has gotten reported? Long live BlueStreak!

You're welcome, now be a good boy and I'll give you a quarter.

Postby ****** » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:26 pm

BlueStreak wrote:http://www.theouthousers.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=11507&catid=69&Itemid=176

That was one of the most time consuming things in my freakin' life. Damnit, John, how did you do so many of those. I felt the life-force draining out of me as I posted every freaking review.

inorite?

It gets faster the more you do it. With no distractions and a not crazy thread I could get it done in about an hour. Just wait until you have to do it on one of those 500 post weeks. :twisted:

hint: If you use the article template on the front page, there's a lot less mumbo jumbo to sift through. :wink:

Great job! Much better than my first 50 or so. :-D

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:29 pm

BlueStreak wrote:http://www.theouthousers.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=11507&catid=69&Itemid=176

YOU CUT OFF THE END OF MY REVIEW!!!! DEATH TO TYRANTS.

BlueStreak

The Red Stands for Irony

Postby BlueStreak » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:33 pm

John Snow wrote:
inorite?

It gets faster the more you do it. With no distractions and a not crazy thread I could get it done in about an hour. Just wait until you have to do it on one of those 500 post weeks. :twisted:

hint: If you use the article template on the front page, there's a lot less mumbo jumbo to sift through. :wink:

Great job! Much better than my first 50 or so. :-D

I think you even told me that but I was trying not to fuck this up and I forgot.

BlueStreak

The Red Stands for Irony

Postby BlueStreak » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:36 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:
YOU CUT OFF THE END OF MY REVIEW!!!! DEATH TO TYRANTS.

It would have been me or nieto. I manned up and tried to soften the blow for you.

Eli Katz

OMCTO

Postby Eli Katz » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:51 pm

Thanks, BlueStreak!

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:16 am

BlueStreak wrote:
It would have been me or nieto. I manned up and tried to soften the blow for you.

I'll show you something soft you can blow...wait a minute.

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:28 am

Good work Streak, best Tyrant ever.

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:30 am

Victorious Squid wrote:Did Thanksgiving affect the shipping schedule this week? Do I have to wait until Thursday for Supergod #5, AKA the only comic worth buying next week?

yes. which makes the pain of missing the first review column of the new tyrant's reign all the more depressing. *goes to cut himself*

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:32 am

reading through the thread, it feels like things are missing... is neito really dh? :shock:

dah dah dum!

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:13 am

thefourthman wrote:reading through the thread, it feels like things are missing... is neito really dh? :shock:

dah dah dum!

Nope everything is still there. I think.

leave a comment with facebook