Just as the Subject Says...
The Objective: The Winner makes is the first person who makes it Wolf Valley at the end of the game board. If there are more than 2 Players, we'll keep going till we have a big loser.
(This game will be played with a 6-Sided Die)
1) The Order of Turns will be determined by introductory roll from each player, the person who rolls the highest will get the right to go first, and the rest of the turns will be determined by numerological order (i.e. 2nd Highest is 2nd, 3rd Highest is 3rd and so on). Any ties will be settled by another roll of the Die, and any subsequent rolls till the tie is broken.
2) Players then take turns rolling a Six-Sided Die, and move that number of spaces on the game board. For full disclosure if the space has a special notation on it, you must inform the chatroom. Otherwise it'll be assumed that your turn is over.
3) If you land on the shortcut space (which is designated by an arrow), you will have the option of taking the shortcut to gain a possible advantage. However, you must notify the chatroom that you'll be taking that chance before your turn is over. Failure to do so means the shortcut is closed to you. Also, once the option is taken, you must take the shortcut on your next turn.
4) There are three DEADLY SPACES, which are marked with Skulls. Should you land on one of these DEADLY SPACES, you must go back to the beginning of the board. No questions asked.
5) There are Six Treasure Box Spaces on the board. Should you land on one of them, roll the die once again, and consult the following list for results.
Roll a 1: Roll Die Again and Advance that many spaces
Roll a 2: Roll Die Again and send any single opponent back that many spaces
Roll a 3: Advance to a Share a Space with any opponent who is ahead of you. If you're already in first place, you must stay put.
Roll a 4: Roll the Die twice on your next turn and advance that many spaces
Roll a 5: Pick any single opponent and make him lose his next turn
Roll a 6: Switch Spaces with any one Opponent, even if you are 1st place. The Opponent will not be able to roll for rewards despite his new position.
6) There are 11 Misfortune Spaces (5 Geppetto and 6 Emperor Puppet) on the Board. The following actions will be taken once that happens.
a) Landing on a Gepetto Space means you must roll the die again, and go back that many spaces.
b) Landing on a Emperor Puppet Spaces means you will lose your next turn.
There! The rules will now be in a place where you don't have to keep turning your pages. I'll also have a piece to represent each player, so we don't get totally confused.
See you all in about an hour.