Sunday, June 26, 2016 • Evening Edition • "For when you've got nowhere else to go."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official All-Purpose Fables #100 Thread (Game at 9:30)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:20 pm

SP beat me... :-(

Time to take the post it notes off my computer screen map.

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:57 pm

finally read this fucker, I've only read the main story for now and I enjoyed the hell out of it. A great great issue but really where does the book keep going from here? Willingham has set up dark as the villain for the rest of the book unless he's going to have gepetto make the ultimate sacrifice and then what? End of fables. I don't know, I'm having trouble seeing this over arcing story continue. Plus we still have the arabian fables out there, There is a lot to do but I feel like Dark is going to be around as this undoable story till the end of the story. I will be around till whatever the end will be.

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:49 pm

Willingham said he has up to #200 mapped out

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:43 am

Chris wrote:Willingham said he has up to #200 mapped out

as much as I love fables hopefully it ends there.

SilverPhoenix

Staff Writer

Postby SilverPhoenix » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:50 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:
as much as I love fables hopefully it ends there.

If it does, then I hope the overall storyline has the next generation (The Cubs, Beauty and Beasts' Daughter, etc.) of Fables stepping up and taking the spotlight, along with the underused Fables (i.e. Reynard) who are just waiting for that spark to make them explode.

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:58 pm

I finally read this, it was awesome, loved the conclusion to the Dark Man's arch and the menace of his inevitable return, most exciting was the short with Gepetto returning to form with his army! Yay. Yay. Yay.

Why did I get behind on this book?

BlueStreak

The Red Stands for Irony

Postby BlueStreak » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:00 pm

Holy shit. Fourthman posted in a comic book thread.

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:01 pm

Yeah, I still read them, I am just like four months behind or something like that. I am also trimming my list extensively. No time.

leave a comment with facebook