Friday, May 27, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Because comics!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


Review Group Week #255: Action Comics #896

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:59 am

BlueStreak wrote:
Encouraging more hits, duh. :roll:

Come on, I have different priorities now.

(Obvious sarcasm for those who'd use my posts against me later)

so wait, what? when did you write your intro?
User avatar

BlueStreak

The Red Stands for Irony

Postby BlueStreak » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:01 am

noone wrote:so wait, what? when did you write your intro?


This morning....at like 7 AM. I thought it made sense at the time. I'm referring to last week, you know that right?
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:04 am

BlueStreak wrote:
This morning....at like 7 AM. I thought it made sense at the time. I'm referring to last week, you know that right?

It makes sense, except you say you have different priorities now, like the announcement was the first time you knew anything about it...
User avatar

Chubbles

Twenty-Something

Postby Chubbles » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:08 am

noone wrote:HEy Chubbs, you do know there is no deadline for being put into the sod, just for the front page article... in other words, there are no late reviews!


I know but the fun for me here is the discussion...I was doing those weeks old reviews for awhile but that got boring real quick, which is why i dropped off...and my pull list isn't nearly as big as it used to be so I wouldn't mind grabbing the occassional one-off book here, i refuse to double dip however
User avatar

BlueStreak

The Red Stands for Irony

Postby BlueStreak » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:10 am

noone wrote:It makes sense, except you say you have different priorities now, like the announcement was the first time you knew anything about it...


Eh, my priorities are exactly the same as they were before. I'm just joshing around. Last week seemed to the uninformed eye to be a dramatic week so I referenced it in the Drama Alert. The week before, I was riffing off of Iron Chef because I had a couple of extra minutes to kill.
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:11 am

BlueStreak wrote:
Eh, my priorities are exactly the same as they were before. I'm just joshing around. Last week seemed to the uninformed eye to be a dramatic week so I referenced it in the Drama Alert. The week before, I was riffing off of Iron Chef because I had a couple of extra minutes to kill.

I hate you.
User avatar

Eli Katz

OMCTO

Postby Eli Katz » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:48 pm

I come to this thread to read ACTUAL reviews, not to read Fourthy's nitpicking scorn. :roll:

This is the problem with the RG. It's dominated by tempter tantrums instead of thoughtful criticism.

/detractor'd
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:50 pm

Eli Katz wrote:I come to this thread to read ACTUAL reviews, not to read Fourthy's nitpicking scorn. :roll:

This is the problem with the RG. It's dominated by tempter tantrums instead of thoughtful criticism.

/detractor'd

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

/broken record'd
:wink:
User avatar

Eli Katz

OMCTO

Postby Eli Katz » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:54 pm

noone wrote:SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

/broken record'd
:wink:


By the way, when are you going to start nominating items for the Outhouse Awards? I'm curious to see your selections.
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:54 pm

Eli Katz wrote:
By the way, when are you going to start nominating items for the Outhouse Awards? I'm curious to see your selections.

tomorrow..
User avatar

Eli Katz

OMCTO

Postby Eli Katz » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:58 pm

noone wrote:tomorrow..

Cool.
User avatar

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:08 pm

Why are you two "fighting" ? :lol:

Royal Nonesuch

Staff Writer

Postby Royal Nonesuch » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:11 pm

Eli Katz wrote:I come to this thread to read ACTUAL reviews, not to read Fourthy's nitpicking scorn. :roll:

This is the problem with the RG. It's dominated by tempter tantrums instead of thoughtful criticism.

/detractor'd



That's because they're all a bunch of JERKS!! :x
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:14 pm

doombug wrote:Why are you two "fighting" ? :lol:

Look... I come into the Review Group threads to read reviews, not watch jokes fly over your head.
User avatar

Sgt.Marvel

rubber spoon

Postby Sgt.Marvel » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:37 pm

I posted a review!


HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW, PUNCHY AND SNOW?? :x

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Amoebas, Arion, Earth-2 NoctourneM, Google [Bot] and 77 guests