Saturday, April 30, 2016 • Morning Edition • "At least we're not Multiversity!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


Review Group Week #255: Action Comics #896

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:41 pm

yeah, I do.... I enter calculated shipping and give it a weight. The usps site does the rest when it is time to invoice.
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:45 pm

noone wrote:yeah, I do.... I enter calculated shipping and give it a weight. The usps site does the rest when it is time to invoice.


Sigh...On eBay you do, on Amazon one does not!
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:46 pm

well, I don't sell on Amazon so :P
:wink:
User avatar

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:42 pm

chap22 wrote:also:

Lobo next week? Fuck you up the ass, Hawk. Blargh.

And this is why I win. Always.
User avatar

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:48 pm

John Snow wrote:Can we all agree not to review next week so that Hawk gets kicked out?


I am ok with this.
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:02 pm

chap22 wrote:also:

Lobo next week? Fuck you up the ass, Hawk. Blargh.


There will be some Kevin Macguire goodness, though.

******

Postby ****** » Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:39 pm

Don't you e-sellers have your own thread or something?! This thread should be about banning Hawk and bashing Inaction.
User avatar

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:44 pm

John Snow wrote:Don't you e-sellers have your own thread or something?! This thread should be about banning Hawk and bashing Inaction.

I will thread-kick you all out of the Review Group. If I'm going down, I'm taking you all with me. FEAR THE MAD ADMIN!!
User avatar

Mr_Batman

Review Grouper

Postby Mr_Batman » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:26 pm

You know, I'd really like to come back to the Outhouse, but I can't commit to posting reviews often because, unfortunately, I go to my lcs about once a month. Ugh
User avatar

Mr_Batman

Review Grouper

Postby Mr_Batman » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:32 pm

Question
1) Is it weird that neither the Kick-Ass 2 nor the Superboy column links work for me?
User avatar

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:34 pm

Mr_Batman wrote:You know, I'd really like to come back to the Outhouse, but I can't commit to posting reviews often because, unfortunately, I go to my lcs about once a month. Ugh

Just do it. Also, you better do it this week otherwise I'm sending my ninja wombats after your balls.
User avatar

Mr_Batman

Review Grouper

Postby Mr_Batman » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:36 pm

john lewis hawk wrote:Just do it. Also, you better do it this week otherwise I'm sending my ninja wombats after your balls.

I meant return to the Review Group
User avatar

BlueStreak

The Red Stands for Irony

Postby BlueStreak » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:48 pm

Mr_Batman wrote:Question
1) Is it weird that neither the Kick-Ass 2 nor the Superboy column links work for me?


Hmmmm. I'll fix that tomorrow.
User avatar

Mr_Batman

Review Grouper

Postby Mr_Batman » Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:00 pm

BlueStreak wrote:
Hmmmm. I'll fix that tomorrow.

:smt023 :smt041
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:14 am

In the link list in the second post... what exactly is The Shadow Forest #1?

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dregj, GLX, Google [Bot], MSNbot Media and 46 guests