Friday, August 17, 2018 • Evening Edition • "Trash eaters."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

This place isn't so fun anymore.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:01 pm

w axl royce wrote:
Because he is the only person on either board who is worse at Black Ops than me.

I know I'd be so bad at it I won't even buy it. If Battlefield 2 taught me anything it's that I suck at military FPS games.

The Juan Percenter

Rain Partier

Postby The Juan Percenter » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:02 pm

~Alima~ wrote:
I'm not talking about your post. I'm talking about original. And no, I never said to give in on anything, to not fight, or. Adapt means a modification according to changing circumstances. If it's changing, it's behooves to adapt -modify- to the environment, ei favorite person to talk with left, find someone new to shoot the shit. Standing for something that you believe in doesn't mean you're not adapting, that is actually being a part of the forum and being interactive - but if you make a post, like the original, that states the lack of wanting to adapt by attacking others and ignoring/treat the rest who post as nobodies, then the person has the options I mentioned. Why stay somewhere that gives you nothing you want? Obviously if you have invested emotions into the place, that is harder to do, but if the people/topics you were invested with are no longer around, either change to what's existing or leave. That is all I was getting at. At no point did I say that one couldn't fight for what they want. Hell I know no one else here cares crap about bellydance, but I still talk about it in hopes that someone might know something about it. I'm not sure what you are talking about with Talk At because I was never part of it, but I know because I have interest in you as a friend I would try to join in what you felt the feel of what you had before if that's apart of you. I do want all of you sweetie- the stubborn, the sweet, and the sexy.


Xaraan, are you going to let your woman talk to you like that??
User avatar

Muppetesque

Cunning Linguist

Postby Muppetesque » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:02 pm

Jude Terror wrote:
Amy only posts here so that she has a place to tell me off publicly when I forget to take out the garbage.


And to settle domestic disputes -- you forgot that one...
User avatar

AaronW

Rain Partier

Postby AaronW » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:02 pm

Jude Terror wrote:
Amy only posts here so that she has a place to tell me off publicly when I forget to take out the garbage.



Well she also does it to show the world just who is in charge over there. I get sad to see you so throughly whipped.
User avatar

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:02 pm

Jude Terror wrote:
Amy only posts here so that she has a place to tell me off publicly when I forget to take out the garbage.

And to arouse Psivage
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:03 pm

w axl royce wrote:
Can we add "who cried during a debate with Frag It. Words hurt." to the end???


No, but I'll provide an animated gif of myself crying for the banner itself, and you'll friend IG on facebook so he has a better place than the comments section of my updates to post insults about you. That's my final offer.

The Juan Percenter

Rain Partier

Postby The Juan Percenter » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:06 pm

Jude Terror wrote:
No, but I'll provide an animated gif of myself crying for the banner itself, and you'll friend IG on facebook so he has a better place than the comments section of my updates to post insults about you. That's my final offer.


This deal is getting worse all the time !!! :shock:
User avatar

Muppetesque

Cunning Linguist

Postby Muppetesque » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:06 pm

~Alima~ wrote:Hell I know no one else here cares crap about bellydance, but I still talk about it in hopes that someone might know something about it.


Clearly you have not been on the internet long... you are an attractive woman... the guys on the internet will discuss belly dancing with you if you add pics to the threads...
User avatar

SuperginraiX

Outhouse Editor

Postby SuperginraiX » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:08 pm

w axl royce wrote:
They just came to vote for poor Frag. :smt011

They stuck around for the delicious cake.
User avatar

Wally Brando

Rain Partier

Postby Wally Brando » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:08 pm

SuperginraiX wrote:They stuck around for the delicious cake.


Jude's favorite
User avatar

SuperginraiX

Outhouse Editor

Postby SuperginraiX » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:10 pm

Chris wrote:
Jude's favorite

We really ought to get some more healthy food. :smt102
User avatar

lancer_man

Expert Post Whore

Postby lancer_man » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:10 pm

If it helps I am willing to rescind my vote for Frag It.
User avatar

~Alima~

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby ~Alima~ » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:11 pm

Edited my posts because it was sounding like an attack. For the word "you" it's meant in general not being specific :-)
User avatar

Muppetesque

Cunning Linguist

Postby Muppetesque » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:11 pm

SuperginraiX wrote:We really ought to get some more healthy food. :smt102



Black Bean Brownies FTW!
User avatar

AaronW

Rain Partier

Postby AaronW » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:11 pm

~Alima~ wrote:
I'm not talking about your post. I'm talking about original. And no, I never said to give in on anything, to not fight, or. Adapt means a modification according to changing circumstances. If it's changing, it's behooves to adapt -modify- to the environment, ei favorite person to talk with left, find someone new to shoot the shit. Standing for something that you believe in doesn't mean you're not adapting, that is actually being a part of the forum and being interactive - but if you make a post, like the original, that states the lack of wanting to adapt by attacking others and ignoring/treat the rest who post as nobodies, then the person has the options I mentioned. Why stay somewhere that gives you nothing you (person in general) want? Obviously if you (meaning the original poster or a person in general - not you sweetie) have invested emotions into the place, that is harder to do, but if the people/topics you (" repeat above) were invested with are no longer around, either change to what's existing or leave. That is all I was getting at. At no point did I say that one couldn't fight for what they want. Hell I know no one else here cares crap about bellydance, but I still talk about it in hopes that someone might know something about it. I'm not sure what you are talking about with Talk At because I was never part of it, but I know because I have interest in you as a friend I would try to join in what you felt the feel of what you had before if that's apart of you. I do want all of you sweetie- the stubborn, the sweet, and the sexy.


Aren't you getting those requests I sent for videos? And the naked pictures?

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Glacier16, Google [Bot], Grayson, Keb, pastajoe, Pizza Dog and 45 guests