Advertisement

This place isn't so fun anymore.

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

The Old Doctor
User avatar
A Damn Cuddly Beast
 
Posts: 67771
Likes: 1156 posts
Liked in: 973 posts
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:00 pm
Location: Toronto, ONT, Canadah
Formerly: /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\


Re: This place isn't so fun anymore.

Postby The Old Doctor » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:39 pm

Benderbrau wrote:What butthurt? The only one hurt here is you. Displayed by your pathetic efforts to campaign frantically across not one but two messageboards in a sad attempt to win an imaginary popularity contest. :lol:



...and still lost.

Just saying. :oops:
"Why are you pointing your screwdrivers like that? They're scientific instruments, not water pistols."
"Oh, the pointing again! They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?"
"Are you capable of speaking without flapping your hands about?"
""Timey" what? "Timey wimey"?"

Image
IvCNuB4 wrote:The Old Doctor is Cat-Scratch ?
Well that explains a lot :lol:

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Old Doctor is the NuDCU's Catscratch

Advertisement

Frag
User avatar
REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse
 
Posts: 36191
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 44 posts
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:25 pm
Title: Mama don't like tattletales.
Formerly: Frag It, Rusty Kuntz


Re: This place isn't so fun anymore.

Postby Frag » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:27 pm

Benderbrau wrote:What butthurt? The only one hurt here is you. Displayed by your pathetic efforts to campaign frantically across not one but two messageboards in a sad attempt to win an imaginary popularity contest. :lol:


Me and Jude were PMing the whole time laughing at how seriously people were taking this.

The people who wanted to stick it to me.
The people who were upset that their favorites weren't in it.
The people who were shocked I would stoop so low.
The people incesensed that the OHG people voted.
The all of the aboves (you). :lol:

Me and BlueStreak even PMed about his "endorsement." it was all a show you numb nuts, but you were to busy being the Outhouse's white knight to realize.

Godspeed Lord Bended, your faithful steed awaits for you to defend the honor of another message board. I hear the Bodybuilding forums might need help from an invasion of prostitutes zabardast called in. :roll:
Jude Terror wrote:I'll vote for NPWFBH in the next election.


Outhouse Post #1,000,000:

Frag It wrote::smt117


Image

bkthomson
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 23426
Likes: 7 posts
Liked in: 45 posts
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:14 pm
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Title: Invisible Man of the Outhouse


Re: This place isn't so fun anymore.

Postby bkthomson » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:36 pm

So we should trust no one?

Frag
User avatar
REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse
 
Posts: 36191
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 44 posts
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:25 pm
Title: Mama don't like tattletales.
Formerly: Frag It, Rusty Kuntz


Re: This place isn't so fun anymore.

Postby Frag » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:39 pm

bkthomson wrote:So we should trust no one?


Only Sir Bender, the White Knight. :lol:
Jude Terror wrote:I'll vote for NPWFBH in the next election.


Outhouse Post #1,000,000:

Frag It wrote::smt117


Image

S.F. Jude Terror
User avatar
OMCTO
 
Posts: 76921
Likes: 593 posts
Liked in: 969 posts
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:44 pm
Location: Up Your Ass
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror


Re: This place isn't so fun anymore.

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:42 pm

Frag It wrote:
Me and Jude were PMing the whole time laughing at how seriously people were taking this.

The people who wanted to stick it to me.
The people who were upset that their favorites weren't in it.
The people who were shocked I would stoop so low.
The people incesensed that the OHG people voted.
The all of the aboves (you). :lol:

Me and BlueStreak even PMed about his "endorsement." it was all a show you numb nuts, but you were to busy being the Outhouse's white knight to realize.

Godspeed Lord Bended, your faithful steed awaits for you to defend the honor of another message board. I hear the Bodybuilding forums might need help from an invasion of prostitutes zabardast called in. :roll:


Hey now I never PM-trash-talked Bender. Let's not imply that. :x

But it is true that Frag It never took this seriously.
Image
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

SuperginraiX
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 8167
Likes: 110 posts
Liked in: 104 posts
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:51 pm
Location: Waite Park MN
Title: unpronounceable
Formerly: Sane


Re: This place isn't so fun anymore.

Postby SuperginraiX » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:43 pm

Frag It wrote:
Only Sir Bender, the White Knight. :lol:

In this thread:

Benderbrau is the least dickish member of the Outhouse.





I'm glad I voted for him. :)
Image

DMM
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 23820
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 4 posts
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:15 pm
Location: Philly
Title: Former Twenty Something
Formerly: DeathMetalMetrosexual


Re: This place isn't so fun anymore.

Postby DMM » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:45 pm

I voted for Bender, I think.

Actually I voted for Strict originally, but i don't think he made it to the finals.
Image

Frag
User avatar
REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse
 
Posts: 36191
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 44 posts
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:25 pm
Title: Mama don't like tattletales.
Formerly: Frag It, Rusty Kuntz


Re: This place isn't so fun anymore.

Postby Frag » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:45 pm

Jude Terror wrote:.
Hey now I never PM-trash-talked Bender. Let's not imply that. :x


I did not mean to imply that. Nobody was trash talked about. It was mostly general anyway
Jude Terror wrote:I'll vote for NPWFBH in the next election.


Outhouse Post #1,000,000:

Frag It wrote::smt117


Image

Frag
User avatar
REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse
 
Posts: 36191
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 44 posts
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:25 pm
Title: Mama don't like tattletales.
Formerly: Frag It, Rusty Kuntz


Re: This place isn't so fun anymore.

Postby Frag » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:46 pm

SuperginraiX wrote:In this thread:

Benderbrau is the least dickish member of the Outhouse.





I'm glad I voted for him. :)


Only in this thread. In all other threads, he's still the most dickish. :P
Jude Terror wrote:I'll vote for NPWFBH in the next election.


Outhouse Post #1,000,000:

Frag It wrote::smt117


Image

S.F. Jude Terror
User avatar
OMCTO
 
Posts: 76921
Likes: 593 posts
Liked in: 969 posts
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:44 pm
Location: Up Your Ass
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror


Re: This place isn't so fun anymore.

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:49 pm

Frag It wrote:
I did not mean to imply that. Nobody was trash talked about. It was mostly general anyway


Outhouse Poster of the Year 2010 will go down in history as the most nonsensical butthurt event of all time. The butthurt spread across multiple boards, and inspired two original rap compositions.
Image
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

BlueStreak
User avatar
The Red Stands for Irony
 
Posts: 12263
Likes: 4 posts
Liked in: 32 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:06 pm
Title: Bat-Min Inc.
Formerly: BlueStreak


Re: This place isn't so fun anymore.

Postby BlueStreak » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:57 pm

Yeah, Frag was doing it for the ballbusting. I was told this several times every time Jude character-assassinated me. :P

By the way, I did misinform about "my LCS friends". They didn't get on for the express purpose voting in the POTY contest, that much is true. Mammon found out about it when he posted his review on the review group and told Jess to get on and vote for me. However, I do know them a little better than just LCS acquaintances. They're both in my wedding party. One's the maid of honor and the other is a groomsmen. :-D
Image

Frag
User avatar
REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse
 
Posts: 36191
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 44 posts
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:25 pm
Title: Mama don't like tattletales.
Formerly: Frag It, Rusty Kuntz


Re: This place isn't so fun anymore.

Postby Frag » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:59 pm

BlueStreak wrote:Yeah, Frag was doing it for the ballbusting. I was told this several times every time Jude character-assassinated me. :P

By the way, I did misinform about "my LCS friends". They didn't get on for the express purpose voting in the POTY contest, that much is true. Mammon found out about it when he posted his review on the review group and told Jess to get on and vote for me. However, I do know them a little better than just LCS acquaintances. They're both in my wedding party. One's the maid of honor and the other is a groomsmen. :-D

:lol:

You were a good sport.
Jude Terror wrote:I'll vote for NPWFBH in the next election.


Outhouse Post #1,000,000:

Frag It wrote::smt117


Image

S.F. Jude Terror
User avatar
OMCTO
 
Posts: 76921
Likes: 593 posts
Liked in: 969 posts
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:44 pm
Location: Up Your Ass
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror


Re: This place isn't so fun anymore.

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:00 pm

Personally, I think Bender's Service to the Outhouse Above and Beyond the Call of Duty should merit him one official get-out-of-jail free card with Nieto. Maybe a free thread-unlocking.
Image
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

Amoebas
User avatar
Son of Stein
 
Posts: 21219
Likes: 243 posts
Liked in: 505 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Auburn, MA
Title: Amorphous Anomoly


Re: This place isn't so fun anymore.

Postby Amoebas » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:00 pm

Wow - take a day off and I miss all the fun.

S.F. Jude Terror
User avatar
OMCTO
 
Posts: 76921
Likes: 593 posts
Liked in: 969 posts
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:44 pm
Location: Up Your Ass
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror


Re: This place isn't so fun anymore.

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:02 pm

Amoebas wrote:Wow - take a day off and I miss all the fun.


There's always Best Outhouse Poster 2011. I'm thinking of starting a Hall of Fame.
Image
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot], FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 36 guests

Advertisement