Wednesday, May 4, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Brought to you by the lowest bidder!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

This place isn't so fun anymore.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Frag

REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse

Postby Frag » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:02 pm

Jude Terror wrote:Personally, I think Bender's Service to the Outhouse Above and Beyond the Call of Duty should merit him one official get-out-of-jail free card with Nieto. Maybe a free thread-unlocking.

He's a true hero.

BlueStreak

The Red Stands for Irony

Postby BlueStreak » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:05 pm

Frag It wrote: :lol:

You were a good sport.

The only thing I ask is that you facebook friend me next time you want to use my facebook statuses against me (which BTW were about a totally different subject for the uninformed). I'm sure you could have come up with better stuff (or I could have given you much better stuff :P)

Frag

REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse

Postby Frag » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:08 pm

BlueStreak wrote:
The only thing I ask is that you facebook friend me next time you want to use my facebook statuses against me (which BTW were about a totally different subject for the uninformed). I'm sure you could have come up with better stuff (or I could have given you much better stuff :P)

I have to protect my sources. :P

Royal Nonesuch

Staff Writer

Postby Royal Nonesuch » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:09 pm

I didn't follow any of the Poster of the Year Award stuff. Sounds like it was fun.

BlueStreak

The Red Stands for Irony

Postby BlueStreak » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:11 pm

Frag It wrote:
I have to protect my sources. :P

Oh, I don't care about who told you. It was all in good fun.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:11 pm

Royal Nonesuch wrote:I didn't follow any of the Poster of the Year Award stuff. Sounds like it was fun.

Translation: I checked in every ten minutes hoping people would write-in votes for me. :P

Sgt.Marvel

rubber spoon

Postby Sgt.Marvel » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:26 pm

Everyone made it seem like this was the most prestigious award in the world :lol:

Which of course it is

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:27 pm

Sgt.Marvel wrote:Everyone made it seem like this was the most prestigious award in the world :lol:

Which of course it is

Amen.

Eli Katz

OMCTO

Postby Eli Katz » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:17 am

Jude Terror wrote:
Outhouse Poster of the Year 2010 will go down in history as the most nonsensical butthurt event of all time. The butthurt spread across multiple boards, and inspired two original rap compositions.

Now I'm almost tempted read that thread.

EDIT: I probably will to avoid work.

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:27 am

Jude Terror wrote:Personally, I think Bender's Service to the Outhouse Above and Beyond the Call of Duty should merit him one official get-out-of-jail free card with Nieto. Maybe a free thread-unlocking.

In all seriousness: done.

Well, maybe not the thread-unlocking bit...

Zab

Postby Zab » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:38 am

A lot of what he said was spot on :lol:

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:09 am

nietoperz wrote:
In all seriousness: done.

Well, maybe not the thread-unlocking bit...

:DancingObama :DancingObama :DancingObama

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:12 am

Frag It wrote:
Me and Jude were PMing the whole time laughing at how seriously people were taking this.

The people who wanted to stick it to me.
The people who were upset that their favorites weren't in it.
The people who were shocked I would stoop so low.
The people incesensed that the OHG people voted.
The all of the aboves (you). :lol:

Me and BlueStreak even PMed about his "endorsement." it was all a show you numb nuts, but you were to busy being the Outhouse's white knight to realize.

Godspeed Lord Bended, your faithful steed awaits for you to defend the honor of another message board. I hear the Bodybuilding forums might need help from an invasion of prostitutes zabardast called in. :roll:

Wow. Listen to you. You're actually getting butthurt over accusations that you're butthurt. :smt005

AaronW

Rain Partier

Postby AaronW » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:21 am

Wow. There is something deeply wrong with you people.

KingPagla

WTF is this rank?

Postby KingPagla » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:22 am

I may have voted in, but I don't think I read any of the POTY thread.
That being said, IMO, Frag It is completely full of shit when he says he didn't take it seriously.

leave a comment with facebook