Saturday, August 27, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "At least we're not Bleeding Cool!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

GIJoe Club!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

COBRA Command

cheese

Postby COBRA Command » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:44 pm

a look at some upcoming figures

wave 10

Tiger Force Duke
Image

Mutt and Junkyard
Image

Croc Master
Image

Bazooka Trooper
Image

Para-Viper
Image

Wraith
Image

Wave 11

Airborne
Image

Eels
Image

Matt Trakker
Image

Zartan
Image

Scarlett
Image

Flint in Cobra Disguise
Image
User avatar

Wisdom000

rubber spoon

Postby Wisdom000 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:46 pm

Matt Tracker?????????????

did mask suddenly become a part of GI Joe?

And why can"t we get a viper already???????????????????
User avatar

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:50 pm

Croc Master!!! I had that guy but lost the card and didn't remember his name.

The plastic these are made of make them look really crappy. The Flint in disguise is awesome though.
User avatar

tralfaz

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby tralfaz » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:50 pm

i'm done with collecting these figures. i can't stand having to track them down and the stores never have them (except for comic stores which you have to pay a premium for)
User avatar

COBRA Command

cheese

Postby COBRA Command » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:53 pm

Wisdom000 wrote:Matt Tracker?????????????

did mask suddenly become a part of GI Joe?

And why can"t we get a viper already???????????????????


Yeah, it's a nod to the Mask line.

The Viper came out a two waves ago.

Image
User avatar

COBRA Command

cheese

Postby COBRA Command » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:56 pm

upcoming cartoon pack figures

Arise Serpentor Arise

Serpentor
Image

BAT
Image

Dusty
Image

Skeleton
Image

Pyramid of Darkness

Snake Eyes
Image

Cobra Commander
Image

Major Bludd
Image

Quick Kick
Image
User avatar

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:03 pm

Is Quick Kick SUPPOSED to like like Sloth, from THE GOONIES?
User avatar

tralfaz

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby tralfaz » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:03 pm

I'm all for asian characters but Quick Kick was one of the most racist (from creative point of view) character ever in gi joe (besides Spirit). seriously, he had to be a martial artist? really? fuckin dumb
User avatar

Wisdom000

rubber spoon

Postby Wisdom000 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:09 pm

tralfaz wrote:I'm all for asian characters but Quick Kick was one of the most racist (from creative point of view) character ever in gi joe (besides Spirit). seriously, he had to be a martial artist? really? fuckin dumb


I liked the figure, and always saw it more as a way to make bruce lee a member of gi joe.

The only real problem I ever had with him was his retarded name......
User avatar

tralfaz

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby tralfaz » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:10 pm

Wisdom000 wrote:I liked the figure, and always saw it more as a way to make bruce lee a member of gi joe.

The only real problem I ever had with him was his retarded name......

they might as well have played "Everybody was Kung fu Fighting" when he showed up :-D

put a damn shirt on!
User avatar

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:17 pm

tralfaz wrote:they might as well have played "Everybody was Kung fu Fighting" when he showed up :-D

put a damn shirt on!


And shoes dammit!

Wasn't Tunnel Rat also Asian? I liked that guy.
User avatar

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:17 pm

The Para-Viper outfit looks too clunky to me. And Quick Kick can't focus on anything.

But I'm glad to see Airborne, Wraith, the Eel and ESPECIALLY Matt Tracker!

And Tunnel Rat (or his look, at least) is actually based on Larry Hama, from what I hear! Anyone remember the basketball playing soldier from the movie? That was a little stereotypical. Not really shocked we never got a toy of him...
User avatar

COBRA Command

cheese

Postby COBRA Command » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:19 pm

misac wrote:And shoes dammit!

Wasn't Tunnel Rat also Asian? I liked that guy.


Tunnel Rat was based on likeness of Larry Hama.

Now you know!
User avatar

COBRA Command

cheese

Postby COBRA Command » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:21 pm

HNutz wrote:The Para-Viper outfit looks too clunky to me. And Quick Kick can't focus on anything.

But I'm glad to see Airborne, Wraith, the Eel and ESPECIALLY Matt Tracker!

And Tunnel Rat (or his look, at least) is actually based on Larry Hama, from what I hear! Anyone remember the basketball playing soldier from the movie? That was a little stereotypical. Not really shocked we never got a toy of him...


beat me to it!

Big Lob goes cross court... Big Lob lays down the bomb... BIG LOB SCOOOOOOOORES!

Image
User avatar

Wisdom000

rubber spoon

Postby Wisdom000 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:30 pm

XtremeX wrote:beat me to it!

Big Lob goes cross court... Big Lob lays down the bomb... BIG LOB SCOOOOOOOORES!

Image


Lamest character EVER!

But in that movie Jinx was the hotness.....

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Grayson, Johnnie Torch, Liam Moorhart, MSNbot Media and 51 guests