Advertisement

Review Group #259: Fantastic Four #587

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

BlueStreak
User avatar
The Red Stands for Irony
 
Posts: 12264
Likes: 4 posts
Liked in: 32 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:06 pm
Title: Bat-Min Inc.
Formerly: BlueStreak


Re: Review Group #259: Fantastic Four #587

Postby BlueStreak » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:47 pm

Roger wrote:MFB is an IRL friend of BS. Newton hasn't left his mother's basement in over 20 years so there's no way that he and BS could have met IRL.


Yeah, MFB is in my wedding party.

Newton, on the other hand, isn't even included in the blanket Outhouse invite because he's not a member of the forums. Sign up for the forums!
Image

Advertisement

BlueStreak
User avatar
The Red Stands for Irony
 
Posts: 12264
Likes: 4 posts
Liked in: 32 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:06 pm
Title: Bat-Min Inc.
Formerly: BlueStreak


Re: Review Group #259: Fantastic Four #587

Postby BlueStreak » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:03 pm

Speaking of Newton, he get's around. :-D

http://nevermore999.livejournal.com/34454.html

The wonders of google.
Image

Victorian Squid
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 31779
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 4 posts
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:04 am
Formerly: Schmormerly


Re: Review Group #259: Fantastic Four #587

Postby Victorian Squid » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:46 pm

The Hicklash has grown to a Hickmannihilation Wave. We are soon to be known forevermore as the least Hickman-friendly comic book forum ever. Can Joh--er, Roger and Zero close off the portal to the Negativity Zone before it's too late?

Hint: One of them must DIE!
Image

BlueStreak
User avatar
The Red Stands for Irony
 
Posts: 12264
Likes: 4 posts
Liked in: 32 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:06 pm
Title: Bat-Min Inc.
Formerly: BlueStreak


Re: Review Group #259: Fantastic Four #587

Postby BlueStreak » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:49 pm

Victorious Squid wrote:The Hicklash has grown to a Hickmannihilation Wave. We are soon to be known forevermore as the least Hickman-friendly comic book forum ever. Can Joh--er, Roger and Zero close off the portal to the Negativity Zone before it's too late?

Hint: One of them must DIE!


Which one represents fun? Because we know that doesn't belong in a realistic comic book forum. Let Punchy...I mean Hickmannihilus and his hordes chew on the Review Group seem less real.
Image

******
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 63 posts


Re: Review Group #259: Fantastic Four #587

Postby ****** » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:53 pm

I lol at the fact that I'm in the internet majority on liking this spandex funny book and it's all youse rabid Outhouse cape and tight fetish freaks spewing the irrational nerd hate.

Punchy
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 34501
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 95 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:27 am
Location: UK
Title: This guy, right?


Re: Review Group #259: Fantastic Four #587

Postby Punchy » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:54 pm

Someone other than me referred to the Hicklash!

BlueStreak
User avatar
The Red Stands for Irony
 
Posts: 12264
Likes: 4 posts
Liked in: 32 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:06 pm
Title: Bat-Min Inc.
Formerly: BlueStreak


Re: Review Group #259: Fantastic Four #587

Postby BlueStreak » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:55 pm

Roger wrote:I lol at the fact that I'm in the internet majority on liking this spandex funny book and it's all youse rabid Outhouse cape and tight fetish freaks spewing the irrational nerd hate.


If the rest of the internet jumped off a cliff, would you do it just because Richard Johnston told you to?
Image

Victorian Squid
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 31779
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 4 posts
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:04 am
Formerly: Schmormerly


Re: Review Group #259: Fantastic Four #587

Postby Victorian Squid » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:58 pm

BlueStreak wrote:
If the rest of the internet jumped off a cliff, would you do it just because Richard Johnston told you to?


Depends, does he have a new hot speculator tip?

(1st appearance of Bane)
Image

Victorian Squid
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 31779
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 4 posts
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:04 am
Formerly: Schmormerly


Re: Review Group #259: Fantastic Four #587

Postby Victorian Squid » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:59 pm

Roger wrote:I lol at the fact that I'm in the internet majority on liking this spandex funny book and it's all youse rabid Outhouse cape and tight fetish freaks spewing the irrational nerd hate.


Roger, Roger.
Image

******
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 63 posts


Re: Review Group #259: Fantastic Four #587

Postby ****** » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:59 pm

BlueStreak wrote:
If the rest of the internet jumped off a cliff, would you do it just because Richard Johnston told you to?


I wish the internet would jump off a cliff, it'd be the first sign that humanity isn't totally doomed.

******
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 63 posts


Re: Review Group #259: Fantastic Four #587

Postby ****** » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:00 pm

Victorious Squid wrote:
Depends, does he have a new hot speculator tip?

(1st appearance of Bane)


I'm still sitting on that 1st appearance of Deadpool. Liefeld FTMFW!

Victorian Squid
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 31779
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 4 posts
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:04 am
Formerly: Schmormerly


Re: Review Group #259: Fantastic Four #587

Postby Victorian Squid » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:00 pm

Punchy wrote:Someone other than me referred to the Hicklash!


Would you consider changing your name to Li'l Hickmannihilus?
Image

Punchy
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 34501
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 95 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:27 am
Location: UK
Title: This guy, right?


Re: Review Group #259: Fantastic Four #587

Postby Punchy » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:01 pm

Victorious Squid wrote:
Would you consider changing your name to Li'l Hickmannihilus?


Unlike other posters, I don't change my name.

Victorian Squid
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 31779
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 4 posts
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:04 am
Formerly: Schmormerly


Re: Review Group #259: Fantastic Four #587

Postby Victorian Squid » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:02 pm

Roger wrote:
I'm still sitting on that 1st appearance of Deadpool. Liefeld FTMFW!


I've learned the hard way that actually sitting on your comics decreases the value!
Last edited by Victorian Squid on Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

******
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 63 posts


Re: Review Group #259: Fantastic Four #587

Postby ****** » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:02 pm

Punch wrote:
Unlike other posters, I don't change my name.


Whatever you say Jimmy Trollson.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The News Stand



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN NewsBlogs and 67 guests

Advertisement