Monday, June 25, 2018 • Morning Edition • "Special collector's edition 4D variant!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Review Group #259: Fantastic Four #587

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

BlueStreak

The Red Stands for Irony

Postby BlueStreak » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:55 pm

Roger wrote:I lol at the fact that I'm in the internet majority on liking this spandex funny book and it's all youse rabid Outhouse cape and tight fetish freaks spewing the irrational nerd hate.


If the rest of the internet jumped off a cliff, would you do it just because Richard Johnston told you to?
User avatar

Windom URL

Rain Partier

Postby Windom URL » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:58 pm

BlueStreak wrote:
If the rest of the internet jumped off a cliff, would you do it just because Richard Johnston told you to?


Depends, does he have a new hot speculator tip?

(1st appearance of Bane)
User avatar

Windom URL

Rain Partier

Postby Windom URL » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:59 pm

Roger wrote:I lol at the fact that I'm in the internet majority on liking this spandex funny book and it's all youse rabid Outhouse cape and tight fetish freaks spewing the irrational nerd hate.


Roger, Roger.

******

Postby ****** » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:59 pm

BlueStreak wrote:
If the rest of the internet jumped off a cliff, would you do it just because Richard Johnston told you to?


I wish the internet would jump off a cliff, it'd be the first sign that humanity isn't totally doomed.

******

Postby ****** » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:00 pm

Victorious Squid wrote:
Depends, does he have a new hot speculator tip?

(1st appearance of Bane)


I'm still sitting on that 1st appearance of Deadpool. Liefeld FTMFW!
User avatar

Windom URL

Rain Partier

Postby Windom URL » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:00 pm

Punchy wrote:Someone other than me referred to the Hicklash!


Would you consider changing your name to Li'l Hickmannihilus?
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:01 pm

Victorious Squid wrote:
Would you consider changing your name to Li'l Hickmannihilus?


Unlike other posters, I don't change my name.
User avatar

Windom URL

Rain Partier

Postby Windom URL » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:02 pm

Roger wrote:
I'm still sitting on that 1st appearance of Deadpool. Liefeld FTMFW!


I've learned the hard way that actually sitting on your comics decreases the value!

******

Postby ****** » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:02 pm

Punch wrote:
Unlike other posters, I don't change my name.


Whatever you say Jimmy Trollson.

******

Postby ****** » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:03 pm

Victorious Squid wrote:
I've learned the hard way that sitting on your comics actually decreases the value! CRUNCH!


I'm thinking of slabbing it to prevent any such mishaps.
User avatar

Windom URL

Rain Partier

Postby Windom URL » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:04 pm

Jude, change it for him!
User avatar

Windom URL

Rain Partier

Postby Windom URL » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:06 pm

Roger wrote:
I'm thinking of slabbing it to prevent any such mishaps.


I've never done that, although I've regretted not doing it when I was selling more comics on the internets.
User avatar

Windom URL

Rain Partier

Postby Windom URL » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:02 pm

I'm gonna re-read my run of recent FF issues and maybe the first Secret Warriors HC too before I review this in a day or so. Not SHIELD though.

Anyone else think about the fact that Lyja is in the Negative Zone too somewhere?
User avatar

Windom URL

Rain Partier

Postby Windom URL » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:01 pm

Also, how long do you give the fishy people when Sue abandons them and goes home when she hears what happened to Johnny?

Ten minutes?
User avatar

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:24 pm

Victorious Squid wrote:Also, how long do you give the fishy people when Sue abandons them and goes home when she hears what happened to Johnny?

Ten minutes?
How about zero minutes?

She already left them to go home withOUT yet hearing about Johnny.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 44 guests