Monday, July 25, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "We put the "O" in OCD."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Your First Look at the FINAL ISSUE OF FANTASTIC FOUR!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:36 pm

Your First Look at the FINAL ISSUE OF FANTASTIC FOUR!Check out a few preview pages for the last issue of the Fantastic Four!

The end of the Fantastic Four is here! Huge choices that dramatically impact the Marvel Universe are made this February in Fantastic Four #588, from the superstar creative team of Jonathan Hickman, Nick Dragotta and Mark Brooks! Following up on the sold-out hit Fantastic Four #587, Marvel is pleased to present your first look at the FINAL issue of the long-standing series, guest starring all your favorite Marvel heroes! But the story isn't over yet because where one door closes, another opens. It's now up to Reed, Sue, and Ben to make life-changing decisions of their own volition that set them on a course destined to change the Marvel Universe in Johnny's honor!

"The reaction from fans and retailers to Fantastic Four #587 was overwhelming and we're excited to show fans, who have been chomping at the bit, to see what's next!" exclaims SVP of Sales, David Gabriel. "It may be the end of the series, but it's the beginning of something much bigger."

Say your final farewells to the Fantastic Four, this February in Fantastic Four #588!

FANTASTIC FOUR #588 (DEC100592)

Written by JONATHAN HICKMAN

Penciled by NICK DRAGOTTA & MARK BROOKS

Cover by ALAN DAVIS

Rated A ...$3.99

FOC – 1/31/11, On Sale 2/23/11

To find a comic shop near you, call 1-888-comicbook or visit www.comicshoplocator.com

Written or Contributed by: SuperginraiX

http://www.theouthousers.com/index.php/newspreviews/174-first-looks/12163-your-first-look-at-the-final-issue-of-fantastic-four.html/

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:28 pm

Hickman writes a pretty good Spider-Man...

Zenguru

Staff Writer

Postby Zenguru » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:52 pm

That first page is just beautiful. Glad I've been on board for all of Hickman's run. Now I can't wait for FF!

Kolimar

WTF is this rank?

Postby Kolimar » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:56 pm

Simply great. :)

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:34 am

nietoperz wrote:Hickman writes a pretty good Spider-Man...

that is what I thought when I read it and really, a great opening sequence for the book. Also that Alan Davis cover is pretty damn nice too.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:26 pm

nietoperz wrote:Hickman writes a pretty good Spider-Man...

Except for the part about the pre-teen kid sitting on a ledge of a skyscraper. Nice parenting Reed and Sue ! :smt023

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:45 pm

bkthomson wrote:
that is what I thought when I read it and really, a great opening sequence for the book. Also that Alan Davis cover is pretty damn nice too.

i don't think its the opening.. i think its a back up.. Brook's is doing the back up

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:54 pm

Zenguru wrote:That first page is just beautiful. Glad I've been on board for all of Hickman's run. Now I can't wait for FF!

Me too. It's been a really solid book.

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:56 pm

I'll bet this is a great issue. You shouldn't kidnap pre-teen kids off ledges, though.

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:59 pm

False Prophet wrote:I'll bet this is a great issue. You shouldn't kidnap pre-teen kids off ledges, though.

Thunderstorm

Not a Kardashian

Postby Thunderstorm » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:04 pm

Spider-Man: Makes deals with Satan and kidnaps grieving children. Also has spider-powers.

Oni2030

expert hobo killer

Postby Oni2030 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:59 am

Holy shit is Raphael and Leo kissing? That is wrong on so many levels!

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:14 am

Thunderstorm wrote:Spider-Man: Makes deals with Satan and kidnaps grieving children. Also has spider-powers.

Do I have spider-powers? I think I may be Spider-Man...

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:38 am

IvCNuB4 wrote:
Except for the part about the pre-teen kid sitting on a ledge of a skyscraper. Nice parenting Reed and Sue ! :smt023

Not mention how a 10 year old boy is taken from his home without said parent permission or knowledge.
"Hey little boy, you want some candy (or a hot dog (if you know what I mean))). :wink:

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:40 am

Thunderstorm wrote:Spider-Man: Makes deals with Satan and kidnaps grieving children. Also has spider-powers.
Oops didn't see this. Sorry for the redundancy.

leave a comment with facebook