Advertisement

Dancing Alima

Do you have a comic or other project you want to promote? Feel free to post about it here, but don't just post and run. Sticking around and joining in other discussions is the best way to get Outhousers interested in your work. These topics will also show up in The News Stand and The Asylum, for maximum exposure.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

jeremy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 3 posts
Title: www.jeremyshane.info
Formerly: xaraan

Re: Dancing Alima

Postby jeremy » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:01 pm

yea yea

Advertisement

The Old Doctor
A Damn Cuddly Beast

Liked in: 769 posts
Formerly: /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\

Postby The Old Doctor » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:37 pm

Still no Psivage? :o
"Why are you pointing your screwdrivers like that? They're scientific instruments, not water pistols."
"Oh, the pointing again! They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?"
"Are you capable of speaking without flapping your hands about?"
""Timey" what? "Timey wimey"?"

IvCNuB4 wrote:The Old Doctor is Cat-Scratch ?
Well that explains a lot :lol:

Wisdom000
rubber spoon

Liked in: 6 posts

Postby Wisdom000 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:38 pm

xaraan wrote:

She deals with people that are idiots all the time trying to hit on her or oogling her. (I'm not always there to stand in the corner and look like I'm ready to kill someone) There are plenty of guys that go to see this stuff just b/c they like looking at girls more than they do dancing... you can tell those places b/c of who they hire: girls that just look good and can't dance. Fortunately she has found places that want actual performers in addition to someone just looking cute

No offense Xaraan, but calling anyone who gets turned on by a belly dancer an idiot is kind of bullshit. I understand she is your girl, and Alima is an artist and very talented dancer, and I quite like her as a poster, but Belly Dancing is all about being sexy... hence the elaborate but extremely revealing costume. To denigrate someone because they find that arousing is like denigrating someone because they find a cheerleader arousing.

I can appreciate the talent, the creativity, and the discipline required to becme a belly dancer, or a cheerleader, or a hula dancer, or whatever... but at the end of the day its still just a sexy scantily clad chick shaking her money maker...

I mean I dig and respect you both, but don't make more out of it than it is.

This does not mean I support guys acting like douchebags around her, hitting on her, whistling, and cat calling, but to say that anyone who watches her and gets turned on is an idiot, or that they should be watching the dance, not the girl, is just kind of... well.... naive. It's the girl thats dancing. The only reason I would ever watch a belly dancer, is because I find the activity very sexy... pretty sure that's what the entire thing was based around in the first place...

And frankly, if I was watching a belly dancer and the chicks boyfriend was sitting there glaring daggers at all the dudes watching, trying to look all tough and threatening... I would simply never come back to that establishment. It would be like going to an ice cream parlor with awesome flavors, but the entire time you eat it some asshole in the corner is calling you a fatty.

EDIT: Nevermind, I misread what you wrote... you were specifically talking about the handsy rude assholes... not people who just get turned on... my apologies.
Last edited by Wisdom000 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anti-Organized Religion, Pro-Choice, Pro-Gun Rights with limits, Pro-Legalization of Drugs-Prostitution-Assisted Suicide, Pro-Gay Marriage,

Benderbrau
Twenty-Something

Liked in: 2 posts
Title: Proud Underachiever

Postby Benderbrau » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:39 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:Still no Psivage? :o

He's not good at typing with one hand.
"Dude, I bow down to you, you are the worlds greatest ballbuster." -Jude Terror
"Sorry, nate! I think you automatically lose all arguments from now on, simply due to the fact that the only person willing to back you up is batshit insane!" - Dragavon
"Everything I know I learned from reading your posts." - Nietoperz

Wisdom000
rubber spoon

Postby Wisdom000 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:39 pm

Miracloman wrote:Image
My two favourites.Nice sephia tone on the first photo, and good job on her for achieving such a sensual look.

See........ COME ON MAN.... How the hell am I NOT supposed be turned on by that.........
Anti-Organized Religion, Pro-Choice, Pro-Gun Rights with limits, Pro-Legalization of Drugs-Prostitution-Assisted Suicide, Pro-Gay Marriage,

Benderbrau
Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:40 pm

Wisdom000 wrote:

See........ COME ON MAN.... How the hell am I NOT supposed be turned on by that.........

Idiot!

/Xaraan'd
"Sorry, nate! I think you automatically lose all arguments from now on, simply due to the fact that the only person willing to back you up is batshit insane!" - Dragavon

Wisdom000
rubber spoon

Postby Wisdom000 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:44 pm

~Alima~ wrote:
It helps that I have a photographer that can take art itstead of pictures :D I do have a veil (the scarf looking things) that is colored like fire and licks the air like a dream.

Your avatar picture is my favorite of the bunch...

The Old Doctor
A Damn Cuddly Beast

Postby The Old Doctor » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:47 pm

Benderbrau wrote:He's not good at typing with one hand.

And here I thought he was a master of that skill. :oops:
"Why are you pointing your screwdrivers like that? They're scientific instruments, not water pistols."
"Oh, the pointing again! They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?"

The Old Doctor
A Damn Cuddly Beast

Postby The Old Doctor » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:48 pm

This is why Alima uses swords in her act. :lol:

Benderbrau
Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:50 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:This is why Alima uses swords in her act. :lol:

Fail. Someone already made that joke in this thread :roll:

Oh wait, it was you...
Cat-Scratch wrote:I'll bet you she's used to that in real life by now, hence the swords! :P :lol: :wink:

:smt011

jeremy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 3 posts
Title: www.jeremyshane.info
Formerly: xaraan

Postby jeremy » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:53 pm

Wisdom000 wrote:
No offense Xaraan, but calling anyone who gets turned on by a belly dancer an idiot is kind of bullshit. I understand she is your girl, and Alima is an artist and very talented dancer, and I quite like her as a poster, but Belly Dancing is all about being sexy... hence the elaborate but extremely revealing costume. To denigrate someone because they find that arousing is like denigrating someone because they find a cheerleader arousing.

I can appreciate the talent, the creativity, and the discipline required to becme a belly dancer, or a cheerleader, or a hula dancer, or whatever... but at the end of the day its still just a sexy scantily clad chick shaking her money maker...

This does not mean I support guys acting like douchebags around her, hitting on her, whistling, and cat calling, but to say that anyone who watches her and gets turned on is an idiot, or that they should be watching the dance, not the girl, is just kind of... well.... naive. It's the girl thats dancing. The only reason I would ever watch a belly dancer, is because I find the activity very sexy... pretty sure that's what the entire thing was based around in the first place...

And frankly, if I was watching a belly dancer and the chicks boyfriend was sitting there glaring daggers at all the dudes watching, trying to look all tough and threatening... I would simply never come back to that establishment. It would be like going to an ice cream parlor with awesome flavors, but the entire time you eat it some asshole in the corner is calling you a fatty.

EDIT: Nevermind, I misread what you wrote... you were specifically talking about the handsy rude assholes... not people who just get turned on... my apologies.

well, glad you edited it or I was about to expand on the idiot catagory

But frankly, it is about the dance and that is what the restaurants she works with are promoting. Trust me, I've seen the difference between place and dancers that are just doing it to show some hot ass. Of course I don't expect no one to think she is attractive. But if you are seriously working a boner at something like that you have more issues than just me staring daggers at you.

And most people don't really notice me sitting around. I don't stand over her and make myself known unless it's needed and if it's needed I could give a flying fuck whether or not some perve came back.

As for the people that just want to watch a beautiful woman do a beautiful dance I don't see a problem with that.
Last edited by jeremy on Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Old Doctor
A Damn Cuddly Beast

Postby The Old Doctor » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:54 pm

Benderbrau wrote:Fail. Someone already made that joke in this thread :roll:

Oh wait, it was you...

:smt011

It was a post so nice, I made it twice. :P
Last edited by The Old Doctor on Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Benderbrau
Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:56 pm

Wisdom000 wrote:

Wisdom000
rubber spoon

Postby Wisdom000 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:57 pm

xaraan wrote:

well, glad you edited it or I was about to expand on the idiot catagory

Yeah, my bad, blood rushing to one place means less blood in my thinky parts...... I will be turned on at your girlfriend quietly now....

Unless you take requests.... :P

She really is quite lovely, thank you for sharing,

The Old Doctor
A Damn Cuddly Beast

Postby The Old Doctor » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:59 pm

For Wisdom to relax with...

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Creator's Corner