Friday, September 30, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Sometimes true. Always authentic."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Review Group Week #265: Ultimate Spider-Man #155

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:20 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:Nobody is interested in my genius pick for 3/30? Y

Spill.

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:49 pm

GLX wrote:
Spill.

Your lone interest is not enough but it is one of the most hyped books I've ever seen and drew a sharp response from the outhouse faithful.

Postby ****** » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:09 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:
Your lone interest is not enough but it is one of the most hyped books I've ever seen and drew a sharp response from the outhouse faithful.

Morning Glories #9?

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:45 pm

Frank Einstein wrote:
Morning Glories #9?

close.

Mammon, Fool Breaker

Peanut

Postby Mammon, Fool Breaker » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:26 pm

I review this issue a 3.

Marvel comics are not as good as DC... we need some GL or Brightest day, or Justice League Generation lost up in this review group ASAP.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:41 pm

Last time I read Ultimate Spider-Man was issue #1 and I have to say it surprises me that its now up to issue #155. Wow, has it really been around that long?

As for this issue, it was alright. I liked the conversation between JJJ and Peter at the Daily Bugle and the birthday party. Its strange, but kind of cool to see JJ a fan of Spider-Man and Kitty Pryde as one of Peter's supporting cast. In the end the individual scenes were all good, but they didn't really mesh well as a whole though. To me it all didn't seem to be one coherent story, but more of a collection of slice of life pieces featuring the same character.

Let's say 5 out of 10 on this one.

Postby ****** » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:49 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:
close.

Ah okay, I know what it is. Is the Review Group ready for that much penis in a comic book?

Royal Nonesuch

Staff Writer

Postby Royal Nonesuch » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:18 pm

Jerks!! :x

Eli Katz

OMCTO

Postby Eli Katz » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:26 pm

Mammon, Fool Breaker wrote:I review this issue a 3.

Marvel comics are not as good as DC... we need some GL or Brightest day, or Justice League Generation lost up in this review group ASAP.

You don't even bother reading the books, do you?

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:45 pm

Yay, South side drive-in theater flea market opens for the year tomorrow morning at 6 AM!

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:52 pm

Mammon, Fool Breaker wrote:I review this issue a 3.

:lol:

Dan Didio registered an account here?

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:56 pm

Read it five times to make sure I got it all. It was the longest five minutes of my life. I shall review it later.

BlueStreak

The Red Stands for Irony

Postby BlueStreak » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:08 pm

Eli Katz wrote:You don't even bother reading the books, do you?

Sadly he does. He sits in my living room on the floor and reads the non-Marvel stuff.

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:10 pm

BlueStreak wrote:
Sadly he does. He sits in my living room on the floor and reads the non-Marvel stuff.
I have to read his reviews of cry for justice, fall of green arrow and rise of arsenal!

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:10 pm

Sweet James Jones wrote::lol:

Dan Didio registered an account here?

Even Didio thinks Marvel's better.

leave a comment with facebook