Advertisement

Open for Commissions!

Do you have a comic or other project you want to promote? Feel free to post about it here, but don't just post and run. Sticking around and joining in other discussions is the best way to get Outhousers interested in your work. These topics will also show up in The News Stand and The Asylum, for maximum exposure.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

thehoyt
Fish-Smackin' Knight

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Comic Book Penciler

Open for Commissions!

Postby thehoyt » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:56 am

Hey guys! in case anyone's wondering i'm CURRENTLY AVAILABLE for commissions!

Each penciled and inked piece is done by hand on 11x17" bristol art board and the colors are done via photoshop. the pricing is as follows per character in the commissioned piece:

sketches:
head- $5
full body - $10

lineart (pencil)
head - $10
full figure - $15

lineart (inks)
head - $15
full figure - $25

color
head - $20
full figure - $35

you can find examples of my previous work in my gallery on my deviantart page listed below. please be sure to check that out first.

i will get your commission done as soon as possible.

i don't wish to draw anything sexual or erotic and retain the right to turn down any commission for any reason i so choose. all commissions will be uploaded via deviantArt to my gallery and also emailed to you(the commissioner.) the pencil and ink works may also be mailed to you free of charge. i also retain the right to use the image for any non-profit promotional use. turnaround for each penciled and inked piece is 1-2 days for colors it's 2-3 days.

Payment is to be made VIA PAYPAL ONLY.

half of the fee is required upfront (before i begin) and the other half is to be paid upon completion of the commission. if for any reason i cannot finish a commission or choose not to finish a full refund will be given. if you're interested just drop me a note including what level of art you want the finished piece to be(head sketch, full body inks, full body color, etc...) along with what character(s) you would like done.
upon receipt of the note i will note you back with the price to paid in total(half to be paid upfront and the rest to be paid once the piece is done.) and when you should expect your commission to be finished as well as my paypal email. once i receive your payment i will note you again and begin your commission. you may feel free to contact me via email or through here for updates on your piece and i will gladly convey to you the current status of your commission.

thanks!
-H
-H
Hoytsilva.com
thehoyt.deviantart.com
finalboss@hoytsilva.com

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Creator's Corner