Friday, May 6, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Who invited Spektre?"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Ipad sketches

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

jorge

Birdman

Postby jorge » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:17 am

About a month ago my brother bought an Ipad, at first I wasn’t convinced about it but after using it couple of times (mainly because my brother made me and I was bored at Chillli’s waiting for my breakfast) I have to admit it’s quite amazing.
The idea of having a digital sketchbook is great. I was even thinking of getting one. But the thing is: It doesn’t have pressure sensitivity on the table, you can’t use a pen, only your fingers, and besides there aren’t many programs for drawing (the one I used is sketchbook pro, it’s similar to Photoshop).

On the other hand I found out this http://www.engadget.com/2010/05/31/asus-eee-tablet/

ASUS-eee tablet, for artists.

The good thing: it has pressure sensitivity and you can use pen.

The bad thing: It doesn’t have any colors!!

I’m really hoping next generation of tablets from these companies will take it to the next level.

For ASUS ,to use colors on the screen on the tablet and for Apple to put some pressure sensitivity on the tablet. It can be that hard. I’m sure Steve Jobs will be reading this and listen.

MEANWHILE I leave you with 2 sketches I made on Ipad.

Enjoy!

Image[/img]

Timbales

Fisty McDigger

Postby Timbales » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:21 am

those are really good

MistaT

penile prisoner

Postby MistaT » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:54 am

nice.

KingPagla

WTF is this rank?

Postby KingPagla » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:16 pm

Very cool indeed!

There are some pens you can use but it doesn't solve the sensitivity issue.
http://www.amazon.com/POGO-SKETCH-DRAWI ... B003I7BJIY

DarthDooku

underclassman

Postby DarthDooku » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:44 pm

Love the Wolverine!!!

MrBlack

WTF is this rank?

Postby MrBlack » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:37 am

Those look great!

Tablet PCs have always had a lot of potential, but we are only beginning to see that potential fulfilled with the iPad. I hope that other companies will continue to run with the idea. If some company developed an Android driven tablet, and more comic companies began really supporting digital comic distribution, I would be all over this stuff.

shannonh

Mad Hatter

Postby shannonh » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:58 am

It would be awesome to see some NEW ipad sketches from you, bro. :smt102

Parker

Fish-Smackin' Knight

Postby Parker » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:14 am

Wolverine looks amazing, keep it up!

Alberto Joo Mendona

Whippersnapper

Postby Alberto Joo Mendona » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:23 am

Wow, very cool!! Go on with the good artwork man! ;)

leave a comment with facebook