Advertisement

Tableau

Do you have a comic or other project you want to promote? Feel free to post about it here, but don't just post and run. Sticking around and joining in other discussions is the best way to get Outhousers interested in your work. These topics will also show up in The News Stand and The Asylum, for maximum exposure.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Greg
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 3 posts
Title: AKA The Hidden Hands of Horror

Re: Tableau

Postby Greg » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:09 am

Thanks go out to Favorite-N from penciljack.com and GHERU.

Draft 2

#14: Jeremy Tableau and the Birthday Bash

Page One

Panel One: We start off this script with a big party going on. It’s our protagonist, JEREMY TABLEAU’s, birthday and this can be described as a party to end all parties. It’s gathered with a bunch of people of all shapes and sizes, creatures, monsters. Really go all out. Humans, zombies, vampires, centaurs, trolls, animals, ghosts, demons, angels, people wearing all types of crazy stuff or dressed casually or dressed nicely. They’re all having a great time, interacting, drinking, dancing, some even making out. We see a stage and on it is an ogre with head phones on as he’s DJing the party. Next to him is Jeremy, early 20s black man, handsome and dressed in a white suit and tie. He has a mic in one of his hands, shouting up into it. Next to him on his opposite side is his girlfriend, CLAUDIA, a beautiful white young woman with brown hair reaching her shoulders, dressed in form fitting purple dress showcasing her nice figure. His arm is around her hip, pulling her against him as she’s smiling a huge grin.

Jeremy: Happy Birthday to me, bitches!!!

Caption: It’s the birthday of yours truly, Jeremy Tableau.

Panel Two: A close up shot of Jeremy and Claudia in a lip lock.

Caption: And it’s sure damn good to be me!

Panel Three: A panel now of Jeremy and Claudia dancing at the middle of the dance floor, very sensual and completely into each other. She is grinding her back against him as she has her hand reaching behind his neck while he has his hand on her stomach, her other hand holding it.

Caption: I met Claudia a few months back and have been going steady for quite some time now.

Caption 2: But I must be honest when I say that fact that we’ve been so happy together…

Caption: …Worries me…

Panel Three: Now a panel of Jeremy standing against the wall with some of his closest friends while we see Claudia away from them, laughing with a few girls with a wine glass in her hand, red wine just to make it clear. Jeremy and his friends are looking at Claudia, discussing her. With him is SARAH, a young white woman with blond hair and wearing a red dress; GERARD, a young man of Hispanic/Black heritage with corn rows and dressed in gothware. They all have glasses of red wine.

Caption: My best friends, Sarah and Gerard…

Caption 2: One of the best aura readers and deciphers around and a vampire, respectively.

Sarah: I have to hand it to you, Jer. You hit another home run. What do you think, Gerard?

Gerard: She’s smoking as ****. But you don’t really think this’ll last, do you? There’s always some bullshit when you’re involved with someone.

Jeremy: Leave it to you guys to rain on my parade.

Sarah: I’d like to rain on her.

Gerard: I’d be content in watching.

Caption: Yeah, there’s definitely something in these drinks…

Panel Four: A shot now Jeremy meeting up with DIONYSUS and BARON CIMITIERE. Bacchus is the Greek god of wine and is dressed in laced up black leather vest and tight leather pants. He has bull horns coming out of his forehead and long curly hair and is very handsome. Baron Cimitière is the Vodou Ghede Loa of Cemeteries, a spirit of the Dead. He is black and very skinny, so much so that it’s disturbing, nearly resembling a skeleton with fully white eyes. He has wild nappy hair and is only wearing dirty, rundown pants that are being held up around his bony waist by a dead snake. In one of his hands is a staff made out of a human’s spine. Dionysus has his arms open as if presenting himself.

Caption: Dionysus, aka Bacchus, is the Greek and Roman god of wine and is the best when it comes to preparing parties.

Caption 2: Baron Cimitière is the Vodou Loa of Cemeteries.

Dionysus: Jeremy, my dear boy! Are you pleased? I dare say I’ve out done myself.

Panel Five: A panel now on just Jeremy, Cimitière, and Dionysus.

Jeremy: Oh hell yeah, man! This party’s sweet! I can’t thank you enough. And the drinks really pack… a kick.

Cimitière: It’s definitely needed given the deaths of a few of the magi’s this past year.

Dionysus: Let’s not dwell on that, Cimi-dear. What matters, Jeremy, is that our… plan will go accordingly.

Jeremy: Good. I’m sure she’ll love me after this.

Page Two

Panel One: Claudia is now by the drinks bar, a centaur in charge of the bar. Claudia has another glass of red wine in her hand while talking to ROXANNE, Jeremy’s mother. Roxanne is a beautiful woman in her 40s/50s with long dreads tied up and reaching her back. She’s dressed in a beautiful brown, multi-layered veil-like dress. Claudia is obviously nervous while Roxanne has a serious look on her face with a long glass jar in her hands filled with water and a floating heart.

Caption: I’m excited to finally have my mom meet Claudia.

Caption 2: My mom is a priestess of Apollo blessed with visions of divination.

Claudia: It’s really nice to finally meet you, Mrs. Tableau. Is… that a heart in that jar?

Roxanne: Oh, you’ve noticed. It’s my present to my son. See, it’s the heart of the last person to break his heart. I’m sure he’ll love it.

Panel Two: Jeremy is now with them, his arm around Claudia whose eyes are in fright while Roxanne now has her smile on her face.

Jeremy: So how are my two favorite women doing?

Roxanne: Oh, exquisite, Jeremy! Claudia is such a nice girl and lovely too. I like her a lot!

Jeremy: I knew you’d love her.

Panel Three: Same panel only this time Roxanne is giving Jeremy the jar while Claudia is gulping down her wine.

Panel Four: We’re now at a lounge area where Jeremy is sitting in the center watching Claudia and Sarah give each other a small kiss on the lips, wine in their hands. Jeremy has a smirk on his face as he’s watching this with a wine glass in his hand while Gerard, with his vampire fangs out, is sucking blood from a partygoer. Dionysus is on the left side of the panel with a few other partygoers, all getting undressed and getting ready to have an orgy of sorts. Cimitière is sitting next to Jeremy, whispering in his ear.

Panel Five: Claudia is now sitting close to Jeremy, and they’re looking at each other passionately.

Claudia: Can we be alone? I know it’s your party and all, but I’d like to give you your birthday present.

Jeremy: You don’t have to ask me twice. It’s my birthday and I can **** if I want to.

Claudia: Haha! One more drink first!

Page Three

Panel One: A shot now inside of a bedroom, all types of weird lettering and symbols on the wall, candles lit up in strange ways and places, some on actually standing sideways against the wall, etc. Jeremy and Claudia are removing their clothes while they’re passionately kissing each other.

Panel Two: Jeremy is now lying back on the bed while Claudia is on top of him, both naked. His hands are covering her breasts while her heads up in pleasure.

Panel Three: Now a shot from Jeremy’s point of view of Claudia looking down at us with a smile on her face.

Claudia: Bout ****in’ time, huh?

Jeremy (off-panel): Tell me about it.

Claudia: Mmmmm…

Panel Four: A shot of Claudia’s placing her hands upon Jeremy’s bare chest. Jeremy has a relaxed smile on his face.

Panel Five: Same shot except now Claudia’s nails are driving into Jeremy’s chest. Jeremy’s eyes are of both confusion and shock.

Panel Six: Same shot, but blood is pouring out of Jeremy’s chest while Claudia is now pulling Jeremy’s heart out of his chest. Jeremy is now lifeless, his eyes in shock as his head is dropped against the bed.

Page Four

Panel One: Claudia is now eating Jeremy’s heart, blood all over her mouth and hands, while Jeremy is lying dead on the bed.

Caption: Some birthday.

Panel Two: Claudia is now lying next to Jeremy’s dead body while she’s licking her fingers clean.

Claudia: Oh, that was much yummier than I expected. Thank you for your gift, Jeremy. It shall not be in vain.

Panel Three: Jeremy’s body has now become a gray decomposed corpse as it’s now looking directly at Claudia who’s completely shocked and scared.

Jeremy: You didn’t really think you’d get me, did you, bitch?

Panel Four: Claudia has sat up in fright and is looking at the wall of the bedroom where Jeremy, still dressed, is standing against. The corpse is still on the bed but does not resemble Jeremy anymore.

Jeremy: I’ve been on to you for a little while after we met. With the deaths of the few magi’s this past year, I knew the Black Sheep just had to be next.

Panel Five: This panel should have a fluid blend of different images together. I don’t want it to be a stiff, lifeless panel. An image of Claudia drinking while Dionysus is behind her with a devilish smirk; the image of Jeremy, Claudia, and Roxanne; Sarah and Claudia kissing. Note for the letterer: as best as you can, try to align each coming caption with the appropriate image.

Caption (Jeremy): My mom first gave me a hint after she met you and actually had something nice to say about you. See, she hates everyone I date. And I guess I never told you about her abilities to tell visions…

Caption 2: Dionysus has been spiking your drink with madness which is why you’re able to easily confuse me with a corpse.

Caption 3: And Sarah confirmed to me that you not only kill magi’s, but you eat their heart for their magick essence.

Page Five

Panel One: A side shot of Claudia sitting up on the bed while Jeremy is still by the wall. Claudia is glaring at him, angrily.

Claudia: Yeah, and what of it? Just like that, huh? This is how you wanna end this?

Jeremy: Bitch, I ain’t finished!

Claudia: You have some nerve!

Jeremy: You just tried to eat my heart!

Claudia: So what now?

Panel Two: Back to Jeremy who’s getting pissed.

Jeremy: See, if you had just let me finished-

Claudia (off-panel): Can you just get it over with!?

Jeremy: Fine!

Panel Three: A large group of zombie hands have now burst through the bed, all grabbing Claudia who’s screaming.

Claudia: AAAIIEEEHHH!!!

Panel Four: Jeremy is now walking out the door. We’re looking from the outside of the room as we see the zombies eating Claudia in the bedroom, Jeremy about to shut the door.

Jeremy: You know what they say about karma and full circles, right, babe? See, Baron Cimitière is the Lord of Cemeteries and is friends with a few of the magi’s that you’ve killed. And they’ve been very hungry.

Claudia: Jeremy! Please! Help me!

Panel Five: Jeremy is back on stage with his mother holding a birthday cake in front of him, candles lit. His close friends are also on stage cheering him on, Jeremy looking at them with a somber, fake smile.

Caption: And the show must go on…

Crowd: WOOOOOOHHOOOOO!!!! YEEEAAAAHHH!!!!

Panel Six: Jeremy is back on the lounge while everyone seems to be having a good time while he’s looking down at his drink in his hand while he’s slightly slouched forward, his face showing an obvious palette of sadness.

Caption: And on it goes… And as the saying goes…

Caption: …It’s my party and I can cry if I want to…
*Sig by Cat-Scratch!

CountD: Greg, thank you for your insights.
Benderbrau: Greg: Unwrapping the riddles of the black man since 2006

Starlord: I swear if you were gay and I wasn't married we'd make the perfect fuck buddies.

Greg: I'd do many things. Coke is not one of them.
Benderbrau: Greg hates all things white.

Benderbrau: Emma, you could learn a thing or two from Greg. Greg does threesomes. That's bi done right.

Advertisement

Arion
Twenty-Something

Liked in: 107 posts
Title: www.artbyarion.blogspot.com

Postby Arion » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:55 pm

What's your favorite page count for a story? 5 pages like this one or 10 or 22?

Greg
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Greg » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:59 pm

#15: Jeremy Tableau and the Call

Page One

Panel One: We start off this story with a shot of our hero, JEREMY TABLEAU, peacefully asleep on a cloud with SELENE, a beautiful pale skin and long raven haired young woman, also asleep, wrapped up on his left arm with their son, N’YAJ, snuggled in-between them. Jeremy is a handsome young black man in his early 20s. He’s wearing a black button down shirt and white pants. Selene is wearing a nearly transparent gown. N’yaj is an adorable small white figure, the shape of a little boy, about 1 or 2 years old. His whole body is completely white and he's naked, no genitals. The way I'm imagining the character reminds me a bit of Mike Allred’s Madman (http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6...87-765__3_.jpg ) or Jeff Smith’s Bone (http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0...-fone-bone.jpg ). He has a strand of hair which isn't too long, sort of like Strong Man's from Marvel Comics' X-Factor (http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0...strong-guy.jpg ), the strand also being white and looking as if it's also connected to his head, as if it’s also a body part. His eyes are also white but with a thick black outline to bring out his eyes.

Panel Two: Close up on Jeremy and Selene groggily waking up.

Selene: Jeremy. Baby, wake up… you’re being called upon.

Jeremy: Wha? The heck you talking about.

Sarah (off-panel): Jeremy.

Panel Three: A shot of Jeremy sitting up from being shocked at a giant floating head belonging to SARAH, his best friend. She’s a young attractive white woman with blond hair. N’yaj is waking up, rubbing his eyes while Selene is caring to him.

Jeremy: Jeez, Sarah! Give a nigga a heart attack, why don’t you?

Sarah: I’m sorry to be interrupting and all, but I’ve had no other way of reaching you. There’s a dire situation and I really need you to help me out.

Jeremy: Seriously, Sarah, couldn’t you get someone else? Gerard? I mean, I’m with my son right now.

Sarah: It’s concerning the Suicide King.

Panel Four: A close up on Jeremy looking very serious. If you can, you can have Selene and N’yaj in the background.

Jeremy: Will you excuse us, Selene?

Panel Five: Jeremy is now at a dark along with Sarah, now a full bodied figure, standing before Jeremy. She is wearing a red blouse and black pants.

Sarah: Word on the grapevine is that he’s trying to strike big. He’s been slowly seducing some misguided kids with power to kill themselves and gain their powers for who knows what this time.

Jeremy: Just like he was doing last time with you.

Sarah: His next target is going to call you. His name is Darren. I’ve guided him towards you. Please, Jeremy, you have to help him.

Panel Five: On Jeremy

Jeremy: Fine. How is this kid coming to me?

Panel Six: A small panel of a cell phone on a shelf ringing and vibrating.

SFX: BRRRRRIIIINNNNGGGGG

Page Two:

Panel One: Jeremy is just waking up from bed; he’s wearing nothing but black boxer briefs. Jeremy has the cell in his ear while he’s rubbing his eyes. Don’t know how much we’ll see of the bedroom in this panel, but we should see it in the next pages: There’s a large amount of books on one side of the room and a TV set with movies across the bed. There are also a lot of different types of artifacts, such as African masks on the wall, statues and art pieces from different cultures. His walls are black and white, the color side-by-side from each wall. One wall is white, the next is black, and so on. The bed/bed sheets are black and white also.

Jeremy: Hello?

Darren (from phone): Is this Jeremy? Jeremy Tableau?

Jeremy: Who’s asking?

Darren: I’m… I’m going to kill myself.

Jeremy: ...Uh… okay. What’s stopping you?

Darren: …Thanks. That’s all I needed to hear.

SFX: Click.

Panel Two: Jeremy is going back to bed, pulling the covers over him.

Jeremy: Now that that’s done…

Panel Three: A frantic shot of Jeremy holding his head in pain.

SFX: JEREMY!!!!

Jeremy: Dammit, Sarah! Fuck!

Panel Four: DARREN, a teenage boy is standing at the edge of the rail of an arch bridge, looking down at the water. It’s night out and the sky is clear with a bright moon and blinking stars. Darren is a white boy of brown hair, pimples and black lines under his eyes. His lip is busted and bleeding. He’s wearing a black t-shirt and army pants. He has his cell phone in his hand.

SFX: BRRRRIIINNNGGGG

Panel Five: We’re closed in on Darren, his cell phone to his ear.

Jeremy (from phone): Darren? This is Darren, right?

Darren: Why do you care? You just told me to kill myself.

Jeremy: No. No, I did not tell you to kill yourself. I asked what was stopping you. There’s a difference. Obviously you’re having second thoughts and you’re strong enough to ask for help. If not, you’d be a pussy and just off yourself.

Darren: So killing myself makes me a pussy?

Jeremy: It takes a coward to take the easy way out, so yes.

Page Three:

Panel One: A shot of Jeremy up, putting his white pants on. His black button down is already on him, though unbuttoned.

Jeremy: But given that you haven’t done it yet, your pussy factor has yet to peak. So what’s stopping you?

Darren (from phone): I… I dunno…

Jeremy: Who gave you this number? I’m not exactly the suicide hotline. I’m more like the late night booty call type.

Darren: …What?

Jeremy: You’re underage. Don’t get too excited.

Panel Two: Back to Darren, a close-up.

Darren: I… got this number from a dream… And it just stuck.

Jeremy (from phone): Is that right? Another fellow with me on his mind.

Darren: Is this suppose to stop me from jumping?

Jeremy: So jumping? Why not a bottle of pills or a shot gun? Or a razor through the wrist?

Darren: I’ve… tried those. Even holy water doesn’t work on me.

Panel Three: Back to Jeremy’s room as he’s now holding a crystal ball in his hand, looking at it. Inside of the ball we see Darren standing on the bridge, talking on the phone.

Jeremy: And now your last resort is the Bertolain Bridge, huh?

Darren (from phone): How did you…

Jeremy: Very interesting bridge. It’s a magick conduit. A few demons have achieved deaths there. How’d you find out it? Lemme guess: another dream?

Panel Four: We’re looking down at Darren from behind him, peering into the water where we see an image of a grinning white man, awaiting for Darren to jump in. This is the SUICIDE KING. He is literally white, chalk like, his eyes are red. He does in fact resemble the Suicide King playing card (http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxbyv ... o1_500.png).

Darren: Are you always such an asshole?

Jeremy (from phone): Wait till you meet me. But that’ll never be if you take the pussy way out.

Darren: I should have never called you.

Jeremy: Don’t I just make you want to kill yourself?

Darren: …

Panel Five: Back to Jeremy as he has a bottle of liquor in his hands and is pouring it on the floor, making swirls and symbols.

Darren: (from phone) …

Jeremy: I know you’re still there. So tell me, why are you gonna go through with this?

Darren: …I…

Jeremy: You what? Hate life? You’re gay? Got rejected by a girl? You’re gonna need better reasons than those.

Panel Six: Back to Darren who’s shouting at the phone. Behind him is the Suicide King, over his shoulder as if he were whispering in his ear, his chalky hands on his shoulders.

Darren: My mom is an alcoholic Christian who curses and abuses me! She throws holy water at me all the time!

Darren 2: My dad’s a very powerful incubus who finds me to be a waste of his seed and sends my siblings to fuck me up whenever they come across me.

Darren 3: It doesn’t help that a few of them go to my school.

Page Four

Panel One: Still on Darren, his mouth and eyes clenched tightly, as he’s trying to contain himself from the hurt.

Jeremy (from phone): Damn, son. Your life sucks. No wonder you wanna kill yourself. I woulda done it a long ass time ago.

Panel Two: Same shot, only this time Darren is shocked at what he’s hearing.

Jeremy (from phone): I’m joking, dude! I’m joking! Seriously, though, man…

Panel Three: Same shot, Darren is listening intently, but you can still see he’s in pain.

Jeremy (from phone): You just have to keep on going, keep breathing. But you also need to get some balls.

Jeremy: Your mom’s an alcoholic and abuses you? Throw away her bottles, get child services, read her the damn Bible.

Jeremy: You’re getting fucked up in school? Learn to fight and defend yourself. Stop being so damn helpless and help yourself!

Panel Four: Darren has tears coming out of his eyes as his free hand is clenching the hair on his head as if he’s about to rip it out as he’s crying on the phone.

Darren: It’s not that fucking easy!

Jeremy (from phone): Damn right it ain’t!

Jeremy: How do you expect to know happiness and be content with yourself and who you are unless you know what you’ve struggled to get to that point? Challenges build character.

Jeremy: There’s more to life than heartache.

Panel Five: Back at Jeremy, a close up on him as we see his face is bright. He’s being lit up by fire, which we’ll see the next panel.

Jeremy: Trust me. I know.

Darren (from phone): I… can’t. I don’t-I just don’t think I can, okay? I can’t live like this.

Panel Six: We’re standing behind Jeremy; in front of him is a wall of fire. Jeremy, still with the phone in by ear, is walking towards the wall of fire.

Jeremy: Darren, I’m sure there are people that care for you. Friends, girlfriend, boyfriend, someone!

Darren: No… I’m teased at school. I have no friends. No one at all. I have nothing to live for anymore… if I ever did….

Page Five

Panel One: Back to Darren, tears still in his eyes with the Suicide King looking even more sinisterly evil, gleeful that Darren is getting closer to jumping. The King is behind him, his hands on Darren’s back as if ready to push him.

Darren: I don’t even know how to use my powers. I’m just a failure. I just…

Panel Two: A shot of Darren’s hand down with his phone indicating to us that Jeremy has hung up on him.

Darren: …Heh. Of course he hung up.

Panel Three: We’re behind Darren, looking from above as his arms spread, starting to tip himself over. We see the Suicide King in the water with his arms open, ready to catch him.

Darren: Of course…

Panel Four: Darren is still standing there, haven’t yet to jump. His face is blank.

Panel Five: Darren is now climbing from off the rail, deciding that he’s no longer doing it. Jeremy is there standing there with a smile on his face.

Jeremy: Not a pussy after all.

Panel Six: A shot now of Darren in Jeremy’s arms, breaking down with tears. Jeremy is comforting him.

Jeremy: I’ve got you. Don’t worry, I’ve got you.
*Sig by Cat-Scratch!

Starlord: I swear if you were gay and I wasn't married we'd make the perfect fuck buddies.

Benderbrau: Emma, you could learn a thing or two from Greg. Greg does threesomes. That's bi done right.

Greg
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Greg » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:59 pm

Arion wrote:What's your favorite page count for a story? 5 pages like this one or 10 or 22?

*Sig by Cat-Scratch!

Arion
Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:39 pm

Greg wrote:

Alright .

Greg
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Greg » Wed May 25, 2011 9:24 am

#16: Jeremy Tableau and Uncle Gunnysack

Page One

Panel One: We open up to this story with a shot of JEREMY TABLEAU, our protagonist, standing in the middle of a crossroad. The four corners extend all the way to the end of the horizons. Jeremy is a young black man in his early 20s, good looking and dressed in a black and red suit and a hat. In his hand is a gris-gris bag, a small pouch filled with trinkets in the Vodou lore (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gris-gris_%28talisman%29). In the middle of the crossroad where Jeremy is standing is a Veve of the Haitian Vodou Loa of the Crossroads, Papa Legba. Veve is the symbols used to invoke or represent a specific Loa. Essentially every Loa has their own Veve. This particular one is made from corn meal, so have Jeremy’s hands indicate that he made this. This is the design of Papa Legba’s Veve. (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/77/VeveLegba.svg). Around the Veve are red and black lit candles with also plates of candy, corn (some grilled), and a nice big bottle of rum.

Caption: I’m in a desperate place right now.

Caption: I’ve never been at such a crossroad in my life and I’m beyond petrified.

Panel Two: Close up on Jeremy’s face, holding up three fingers onto his face, his eyes closed. They are at the top of his forehead. Don’t forget that his fingers and hand should have some corn meal on it. In the next panel, Jeremy will have slide his fingers down his face, so his ring and pointer finger should be above his eye brows and his middle finger in the middle of his forehead. When it slides down, it should be on his nose, just to know the placement for this panel.

Jeremy: Odu Legba, Papa Legba, open the door. Your children are waiting…

Panel Three: Same shot, only this time Jeremy has slide his fingers down. His pointer and ring finger has passed his eyes, which are still closed, while his middle finger is on his nose. The corn meal have marks on his face where his fingers have slid.

Jeremy: … Papa Legba, open the door, your children await.

Papa Legba (off-panel): Ho-hooo! Oreos!

Panel Four: A shot now in front of Jeremy as PAPA LEGBA has appeared before us. He is an old looking man with a straw hat. He is wearing fine black slacks with a button down red shirt and no shoes. He’s has a wooden cane under his arm due to his hand holding a plate of candy, and the other with an Oreo. Next to his foot is a dog licking rum that has hit the floor and is pouring from the bottle. Papa Legba has an excited look on his face, his eyes wide in happiness.

Papa Legba: I swear I don’t get these often! Damn good bonbon!

Caption: Papa Legba, the Loa of the Crossroads…

Caption: He also has the power to remove obstacles and provide opportunity to the lost…

Caption: Here’s hoping he can help me.

Panel Five: Jeremy is now knelt down before Papa Legba who’s crewing on cookies.

Jeremy: Papa Legba, thank you for seeing me today. I understand you’re a well busy man.

Legba: Oh, Jeremy, do get up, you’re embarrassing me. Don’t remind me of how old of a fart I am, haha!

Legba 2: Now stand up, lemme see how much you’ve grown.

Page Two

Panel One: Jeremy has now stood up. Legba should still be in the shot.

Caption: Papa Legba was the patron of my father. Some people are blessed with patronage from a Loa. His patronage has passed on to me.

Legba: My, my! Look at you! I haven’t seen you in such a long time in mortal time. You’ve grown delightfully! But I have been watching you, my dear boy. Oh yes I have. Quite the life you’ve lived.

Jeremy: I’ve tried to come to you before…

Legba: Oh yes, and I have answered, just not entirely in person. You don’t think you’ve gotten all your good luck and charms from dear ol’ Daddy Addam now, have you? Haha! I must apologize for not being around last you came here with that fine son of yours, N’yaj.

Panel Two: A shot on Jeremy now, his face completely serious.

Jeremy: Yes! That’s exactly what I came to talk to you about! My son… he’s in trouble and I can’t find him. I desperately need your guidance, I need your help. He’s a child of the Dream World and not even the people there can find him for some reason-

Panel Three: A shot of Papa Legba removing his hat from his head and looking down, saddened.

Legba: Yes, I know… and as much as I would like to help you, my dear boy… I unfortunately cannot.

Panel Four: On both of the characters, Jeremy completely shocked and about to break down. Papa Legba wants to be reassuring, but is conflicted.

Jeremy: What?! What do you mean you can’t help me? You’re my patron!

Legba: Yes, I am your patron, which is why this is difficult. You see, the person who has your son… he’s protected by another Loa. A very powerful one at that and you know we’re not in power to hurt another being in protection of another Loa at that moment. Nor even in this case reveal to you-

Jeremy: Papa Legba… please…

Legba: I can’t, Jeremy. It is the rule. You know our religion. It’s about worship and healing but deals are a big thing. If deals are broken, it all ends in heart ache.

Panel Five: Shot now on Jeremy, tears in his eyes.

Jeremy: Atibon Legba… please… I beg of you… open the door for me…

Panel Six: On Legba, reassuring look on his face, he has a soft look on his face.

Legba: If I do this, Jeremy… there’s going to be a dire situation where I can’t be there to protect you… and don’t forget, my dear boy… you have a lot of enemies.

Jeremy: …Open the door for me; I shall thank the Loa when I return.

Legba: (Sigh) Very well…

Page Three:

Panel One: A shot now of Papa Legba extending his hand, pointing his cane at one of the crossroads. He has his other hand on Jeremy’s shoulder, giving him a warm look.

Jeremy: Thank you.

Panel Two: The crossroad is entirely empty now, no corn meal or gifts and Papa Legba and his dog are gone. All we see is Jeremy running down the crossroad path that was given to him.

Panel Three: A shot of N’YAJ, Jeremy’s son, against a corner, completely frightened and balled up. He’s an adorable small white figure, the shape of a little boy, about 1 or 2 years old. His whole body is completely white and he's naked, no genitals. The way I'm imagining the character reminds me a bit of Mike Allred’s Madman (http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6...87-765__3_.jpg ) or Jeff Smith’s Bone (http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0...-fone-bone.jpg ). He has a strand of hair which isn't too long, sort of like Strong Man's from Marvel Comics' X-Factor (http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0...strong-guy.jpg ), the strand also being white and looking as if it's also connected to his head, as if it’s also a body part. His eyes are also white but with a thick black outline to bring out his eyes. Tears are pouring out of his eyes.

Uncle Gunnysack (off-panel): Don’t be afraid, you naughty, naughty boy. I come bearing presents…

Panel Four: A terrifying shot of an extremely hideous and terrifying old man in ragged clothing with an evil grin across both sides of his face, some teeth missing and some hanging from the gum. Black blood is dripping from his mouth, leaking to his chin. He is leaned creepily forward as he has a gunnysack opened up wide on the floor, the old man holding onto the opening of it. This old man is UNCLE GUNNYSACK, aka TonTon Macoute, a bogeyman originating from Haitian mythology. Inside of the giant bag we can see bloody limbs of little children. Here we see we’re in a room resembling the inside of a warehouse. There are also dead children in on the floor behind him, limbs chewed up and bloodied. These are also children of the Dream World, the realm we’re currently in.

Uncle Gunnysack: Come get your gift.

Panel Five: Jeremy has appeared, striking TonTon down with a hard punch across his face. N’yaj, still against the corner, is slightly relieved to see his father, but still afraid.

Jeremy: Get the fuck away from my son!

N’yaj: Daddy!

Page Four: A shot on Uncle Gunnysack on the floor, looking up at Jeremy, with a huge grin on his face. Jeremy is looking down at him, furious and ready to attack.

Jeremy: Stay there, N’yaj!

Uncle Gunnysack: Why, Jeremy! My old friend. It’s been years. Do you remember all the fun we use to have?

Panel Five: A shot of Jeremy kicking Uncle Gunnysack across the face, extremely hard and intense shot, black blood squirting from his face.

Caption: Uncle Gunnysack… my child hood fear and tormentor. He’s an evil spirit that kidnapped and tortured me as a kid…

Caption: … he even chose a warehouse that looked just like the one he brought me before my father took him down.

Page Four:

Panel One: A close up on the two as Jeremy is now knelt in front of him, a tight grip on around his neck. Uncle Gunnysack still has a smile across his face in contrast to Jeremy’s extremely pissed off face.

Jeremy: I’m not afraid of you anymore. You’re not suppose to be able to come back to haunt me, how the hell are you here?

Uncle Gunnysack: Hahaha! You of all people should know: rules can be played with, although not completely broken. You’ve been the one child to escape my grasps thanks to your father…

Panel Two: A close up on Gunnysack, looking even more happily deranged.

Uncle Gunnysack: And I’m now under the patronage of one powerful Loa, someone who also hates your father… so the sins of the father shall pass onto the son… as I was doing today. He seems tasty.

Uncle Gunnysack: HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Panel Three: A shot now of Jeremy spitting fire into Uncle Gunnysack’s face, Uncle Gunnysack coughing.

Panel Four: Uncle Gunnysack is now on his feet, laughing. Make sure we see a Veve on the floor under Uncle Gunnysack, starting to light up.

Uncle Gunnysack: Hahaha! Fire?! I’m a spirit, Jeremy, don’t you remember?

Panel Five: On Jeremy as he’s looking pissed off as N’jay is in his arm, clutching his father. Jeremy’s eyes are white with smoke floating out of it.

Jeremy: You’re on my Veve, dumb-ass.

Panel Six: Uncle Gunnysack has now engulfed into flames, the fire coming from the Veve.

SFX (Uncle Gunnysack): HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Panel Seven: Very small panel of a pile of ash on the ground, Jeremy’s Veve still around it.

Page Five

Panel One: We’re in a wide looking field with clouds filling the area. SELENE, N’yaj’s mother, a young pale looking woman with long black hair to her back, is tightly hugging her child, tears in her eyes. Jeremy is holding her into a hug, the three tightly together.

Selene: Oh, my Zeus, thank you! Thank you, Jeremy! Oh, my baby!

N’yaj: Mommy!

Jeremy: It’s okay, baby. He’s gone.

Morpheus (off-panel): Jeremy Tableau!!!

Panel Two: A shot of a massive looking MORPHEUS, the Greek Lord of Sleep, looming over the three, looking down at them with great anger. He’s in a long deep blue gown filled with blinking stars. He has a very large mass and his face is covered with a long beard reaching his chest.

Morpheus: Have you ANY idea of all the damage that has happened today?! Because of you?!

Jeremy: Lord Morpheus, it’s taken care of-

Morpheus: Taken care of?! Uncle Gunnysack was here because of you! Not only did he terrorize the dream world, but he killed children! Mine and civilians of this realm! This all began due to your stupid rivalry with a former dream weaver who left Gunnysack’s imprint here in your battle!

Selene: Father, please-

Note: Back in #6, Jeremy had a rivalry with Dorme Revv, a Dream Weaver, who used a vision of Uncle Gunnysack against Jeremy. the-artist-corner/tableau-t27491-15.html#p1678538

Panel Three: Another shot of all four, Jeremy looking shocked and Selene looking at Jeremy, as if about to break down. Morpheus is furious.

Morpheus: Shut it! I warned you with getting involved with a Tableau. Especially with the power he wields. Now we have his corrupted and uncontrollable magick coursing through your child’s veins.

Jeremy: What?

Selene: Jeremy… N’yaj, his powers… he was the one who accidentally summoned Uncle Gunnysack… he was practicing with his new abilities and was looking through your past… With Gunnysack's imprint having been here because of you and Dorme Revv… Because of your abilities, he’s developed magick powers he isn’t suppose to have.

Jeremy: Why didn’t you tell me this?

Panel Four: A tight shot of N’yaj looking at his father, his father back at him.

Jeremy: N’yaj…?

N’yaj: I’m sorry, daddy… I just wanted to learn about you and he came…

Panel Five: The ground has opened under Jeremy as we see below is a vast void of sky. Jeremy is falling through, Selene and N’yaj trying to reach for him as they’re yelling for him. Morpheus is looking down at him.

Morpheus: You are barred from my realm!

N’yaj: Daddy!!!

Selene: Jeremy! No!

Panel Six: Jeremy is at a bar counter with his best friends, Sarah, a beautiful blond young woman, and Gerard, a young man of Hispanic/Black heritage with corn rows and dressed in gothware. There are empty shot glasses and cups all around Jeremy as he’s looking completely depressed, his arms crossed on the counter as he’s looking down. His friends are both very concerned about him, as they’re listening to him retell what has happened.

Jeremy: That was two weeks ago… I haven’t dreamt since.
*Sig by Cat-Scratch!

Arion
Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:50 pm

Once a month updates... you're getting lazy, Greg.

Greg
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Greg » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:20 am

Arion wrote:Once a month updates... you're getting lazy, Greg.

Working on one currently. More like I'm damn busy.
*Sig by Cat-Scratch!

Greg
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Greg » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:33 am

Good lucks, Jon! :lol: :lol: :lol:
*Sig by Cat-Scratch!

Greg
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Greg » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:35 am

8)
*Sig by Cat-Scratch!

Greg
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Greg » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:11 pm

My baby sister's rendition of Jeremy! :lol:

*Sig by Cat-Scratch!

Greg
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Greg » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:29 am

#17: Jeremy Tableau and Prince Tai

Page One

Panel One: We open up at a lounge area in a night club. People are dancing and drinking while our protagonist, Jeremy Tableau, is sitting down, his mind elsewhere. He is a young black man in his early twenties, dressed in a white suit. Next to him is his friend, Gerard, a young man of Hispanic/Black heritage with corn rows and dressed in gothware. He is a vampire and is wiping blood from the side of his mouth, his fangs still out. A blonde girl is on his lap, blood leaking from her neck, her face turned to his crotch (indication that she’s performing oral sex on him).

Gerard: I swear I’m starting to tire of blonds.

Jeremy: Blame yourself for that.

Panel Two: Closer on Jeremy and Gerard.

Gerard 1: Not my fault I have a “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” fetish. Thus far no blonde has kicked my ass. So disappointed.

Gerard 2: Why so glum? You still thinking ‘bout your boy? He’ll be fine. Ain’t your moms visiting him and shit?

Jeremy: I miss him. Never imagined me having a kid –

Panel Three: Still on the two of them, different angle. Gerard is looking at Jeremy with a devilish like grin on his face, fangs exposed. Jeremy is simply shrugging him off.

Gerard 1: Nor you caring for him. C’mon, Jere! The lil seed is all dandy.

Gerard 2: Come to think of it, even before N’Yaj, you’ve been getting pretty soft.

Gerard 3: But whatever. Let’s go dance. I swear I seen some twins eyeing us. Or… we could bring back that friends with benefits jump off?

Jeremy: Must we go back into why we broke that off in the first place?

Panel Four: Still on the two of them. Gerard is now putting his head back against the couch, his hands behind his head, the girl still going down on him. Jeremy is looking at Gerard, with a confused look on his face.

Gerard 1: Whatever, dude. You’re fucking up my mojo, my mother fucking feng shui. At least fancy me this: while you’re brooding over your son in the Dreamworld, have you heard about Tai?

Gerard 2: Apparently your hot prince is becoming a king. People are all talking about it around the Underunderworld. To a hot piece of peasant pussy at that. I coulda sworn he was a ‘mo.

Jeremy: How’d you even know-

Panel Five: Gerard is now handing Jeremy a glass of liquor, smile on his face.

Gerard: Nigga, please. I got Sarah drunk and she told me shit. Buuuut! I only know you and him had a thing. Don’t know the nitty. So spill it.

Panel Six: Jeremy is gulping down the glass of liquor.

Page Two

Panel One: The setting for this story is of the times of old legend and folklore. The time is modern but the area can be seen as another realm of the Underunderworld. Kings and queens are still prominent and so are old creatures and villages. We can have fun with the designs, but I suppose the best visual I can come up with are settings similar to Ancient Greek myths, Asgardian myths, and the like.

Jeremy is in a forest wrestling with a giant lion. Jeremy is just dressed in a white tank top and white slacks. The lion’s jaw is wide open while Jeremy is fighting back its jaw with one arm while he has a dagger in his other hand. A Caucasian man in the distance is approaching on a horse. This man is Tai, a warrior prince. He’s dressed in tight brownish-black garb and is very good looking, black hair reaching his neck. Behind him are two other warriors on horses. A few feet away from Jeremy and the lion is a back pack.

Caption (Jeremy): We met when I just so happened to be in Decemia.

Caption (Gerard): Just so happen? Oh, I see where this is going already.

Caption (Jeremy): I was on the search for a special gem. And I only had one way of getting it.

Panel Two: Small close-up on the dagger scraping the lion, enough to draw blood but not a serious wound whatsoever.

Panel Three: The lion is now roaring in pain as we now have a multi-image of the lion transforming into a crow and flying away.

Caption (Gerard): Doesn’t your mom get pissed at you always taking Lebeur out and getting him hurt?

Panel Four: Jeremy is on his knees watching the crow fly away. We see Tai off his horse, approaching Jeremy with a smile on his face. Jeremy is sweaty with battle wounds.

Tai: Warrior! Are you well? That was brilliant!

Jeremy: Yeah. I’m alright. Damn creature escaped though.

Panel Five: Tai is helping Jeremy to his feet.

Tai: Oh, but you’ve fought well. Word spread of a giant cat attacking the village. My friends and I are warriors and sought out to kill this beast. But it appears an outsider with dark skin is to thank instead.

Caption (Gerard): Dark skin?

Caption (Jeremy): Do you wanna hear the fucking story or not?

Tai: Dark warrior. What is your name?

Jeremy: Jericho. And it appears you have me at a disadvantage.

Panel Six: The two are holding each other’s forearm as greeting. Smiles on both their faces. Jeremy now has the back pack on his back.

Caption (Jeremy): Given my rep, I thought it’d be best I didn’t tell him my name.

Tai 1: Prince Tai of Decemia. But please, don’t let my being royalty intimidate you.

Tai 2: It appears you have no steed. May I invite you to the castle to tend to your wounds?

Page Three

Panel One: A panel of Tai and Jeremy battling a one eye monster with 4 arms. Tai has a sword in his hand, Jeremy with a spear.

Caption (Jeremy): I became a regular in his company, stayed with him and eventually was welcomed in his family and we became comrades in battle.

Panel Two: This time they’re fighting a giant scorpion. Jeremy is standing on top of it, driving down his spear into it as Tai is cutting off his tail. Make sure to have them dressed in different attire.

Caption (Jeremy): About 3 months past and we were practically inseparable.

Panel Three: Night time and the two are by a river bank tending to their wounds. Tai is wrapping bandage around Jeremy’s arms as Jeremy is eating an apple. Jeremy is in sleeveless attire with laces holding it together.

Tai: This should be fine. You fought well, once again. You’ve a quick mind for strategy even in the thickest time of battle. Are all warriors like you where you come from?

Jeremy: One of a kind, baby.

Tai: I much prefer it that way.

Jeremy: So… tell me about this princess your father has you set up to meet.

Panel Four: Tai is now away from Jeremy at the river, washing his face. We’re only on Tai.

Tai: I’ve no mind for this romance my father keeps pushing forth against me. I just want to battle; I’ve no time for marriage nor wish to take his crown.

Tai: And besides… she’s not really my type.

Jeremy (off-panel): Bet I can guess your type…

Panel Five: Tai has turned around to see a shirtless Jeremy before him, a sly and cocky smile on his face.

Jeremy: … your highness.

Tai: Oh, be silent.

Panel Six: The two are shared in a lip lock, Tai’s hands on Jeremy’s face.

Caption (Jeremy): He fell for me deeply.

Page Four

Page One: Tai is in his quarters alone staring at a book in his hands. The book came from Jeremy’s back pack which is lying down next to Tai on the bed.

Caption (Jeremy): He was always curious about where I was from. I never gave him much detail.

Panel Two: Close-up on the book marked page of two arms away from each other. Both are dripping blood onto each other from a wound.

Panel Three: Jeremy is at the door looking at Tai. Tai is now looking at Jeremy, the book still in his hand.

Jeremy: It’s a blood ritual.

Tai: Jericho! My apologies. I didn’t mean to pry.

Jeremy: Nah, I’ve nothing to hide from you. It’s just a ceremony type ritual, nothing big. It’s used to join comrades together, initiating them into brotherhood.

Tai: Can you show me?

Panel Four: The two are sitting on the floor around candles and symbols all around them. Both have their forearms joined together, blood leaking from them. Each have a bloody dagger in front of them. Underneath their forearms catching the dripping blood is a bowl.

Jeremy: We’re half way there. Are you sure you want to continue this?

Tai: Are we not brothers, my dark skin warrior?

Panel Four: We’re in front of both Jeremy and Tai as they’re drinking from the bowl.

Panel Five: Tai and Jeremy are cuddled in bed together.

Panel Six: Jeremy is now gone from the bed as Tai is awake, seeing that he’s alone.

Tai: Jericho?

Page Five

Panel One: Jeremy, now fully dressed and back pack on his back, is walking in the forest with a red gem in his hands. The crow from earlier in the story is on his shoulder. This is his shape shifting pet, Lebeur.

Panel Two: Tai, on his horse, is now in front of Jeremy. He is very pissed with a sword in his hand.

Tai: The Gem of Herstin. Another thief. I should have known.

Jeremy: I’m sorry, Tai. Trust me, this hurts me deeply.

Tai: The gem. It’s suppose to kill anyone who isn’t a descendant of Lord Herstin. But the ceremony made us into brothers. That’s why you’re still standing.

Jeremy: Actually, we’re sorta married.

Tai: I thought I could trust you.

Panel Three: On Jeremy.

Jeremy: I’m not leaving without the gem. And I don’t wanna leave you either. Come with me. You don’t have to face your father, just disappear with me. Be with me.

Panel Four: On Tai.

Tai: Should have figured with your reputation, Black Sheep. You’re banished from this land. I curse the day you’ve set foot to Decemia.

Panel Five: Jeremy is now riding away on Lebeur who’s now a horse, leaving Tai behind.

Panel Six: Back to the nightclub, Jeremy with a glass in his hand, a distant look on his face as he’s about to drink from it. Gerard is looking at him.

Gerard: So the fucker knew who you were the whole damn time? And still fell for you. What a chump. I dunno how you do it, Jere.

Gerard: But do tell… why exactly did you steal the gem? I can’t wait to hear this.

Jeremy: … Someone dared me that I couldn’t do it.
Last edited by Greg on Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*Sig by Cat-Scratch!

J.M. Hunter
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 0 post
Title: The Beast!

Postby J.M. Hunter » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:40 pm

Sorry Greg, it's a quickie and I think I made him too buff..

Greg
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Greg » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:57 pm

Heh! I dig it! :-D
*Sig by Cat-Scratch!

GHERU

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 382 posts

Postby GHERU » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:46 pm

I missed this
----
#18: Jeremy Tableau and Prince Tai

Page One

Panel One: We open up at a lounge area in a night club. People are dancing and drinking while our protagonist, Jeremy Tableau, is sitting down, his mind elsewhere. He is a young black man in his early twenties, dressed in a white suit. Next to him is his friend, Gerard, a young man of Hispanic/Black heritage with corn rows and dressed in gothware. He is a vampire and is wiping blood from the side of his mouth, his fangs still out. A blonde girl is on his lap, blood leaking from her neck, her face turned to his crotch (indication that she’s performing oral sex on him).

I know this is direction, but how is a girl ON his lap with her head in his crotch?

Gerard: I swear I’m starting to tire of blonds.

Jeremy: Blame yourself for that.
No, just no. maybe have him roll his eyes or something, but in a visual medium no dialoge is needed here

Panel Two: Closer on Jeremy and Gerard.

Gerard 1: Not my fault I have a “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” fetish. Thus far no blonde has kicked my ass. So disappointed.

Gerard 2: Why so glum? You still thinking ‘bout your boy? He’ll be fine. Ain’t your moms visiting him and shit?

Jeremy: I miss him. Never imagined me having a kid –

Panel Three: Still on the two of them, different angle. Gerard is looking at Jeremy with a devilish like grin on his face, fangs exposed. Jeremy is simply shrugging him off.

Gerard 1: Nor you caring for him. C’mon, Jere! The lil seed is all dandy.

Gerard 2: Come to think of it, even before N’Yaj, you’ve been getting pretty soft.

Gerard 3: But whatever. Let’s go dance. I swear I seen some twins eyeing us. Or… we could bring back that friends with benefits jump off?

Jeremy: Must we go back into why we broke that off in the first place?

Panel Four: Still on the two of them. Gerard is now putting his head back against the couch, his hands behind his head, the girl still going down on him. Jeremy is looking at Gerard, with a confused look on his face.

Gerard 1: Whatever, dude. You’re fucking up my mojo, my mother fucking feng shui. At least fancy me this: while you’re brooding over your son in the Dreamworld, have you heard about Tai?

Gerard 2: Apparently your hot prince is becoming a king. People are all talking about it around the Underunderworld. To a hot piece of peasant pussy at that. I coulda sworn he was a ‘mo.

Jeremy: How’d you even know-

Panel Five: Gerard is now handing Jeremy a glass of liquor, smile on his face.

Gerard: Nigga, please. I got Sarah drunk and she told me shit. Buuuut! I only know you and him had a thing. Don’t know the nitty. So spill it.

Panel Six: Jeremy is gulping down the glass of liquor.

Page Two

Panel One: The setting for this story is of the times of old legend and folklore. The time is modern but the area can be seen as another realm of the Underunderworld. Kings and queens are still prominent and so are old creatures and villages. We can have fun with the designs, but I suppose the best visual I can come up with are settings similar to Ancient Greek myths, Asgardian myths, and the like.

Jeremy is in a forest wrestling with a giant lion. Jeremy is just dressed in a white tank top and white slacks. The lion’s jaw is wide open while Jeremy is fighting back its jaw with one arm while he has a dagger in his other hand. A Caucasian man in the distance is approaching on a horse. This man is Tai, a warrior prince. He’s dressed in tight brownish-black garb and is very good looking, black hair reaching his neck. Behind him are two other warriors on horses. A few feet away from Jeremy and the lion is a back pack.

Caption (Jeremy): We met when I just so happened to be in Decemia.
We met in Decemia

Caption (Gerard): Just so happen? Oh, I see where this is going already.
Decemia? I see where this is headed…

Caption (Jeremy): I was on the search for a special gem. And I only had one way of getting it.
I was on the search for The Gem Of Makesomethingup and there was only one path to its location

Panel Two: Small close-up on the dagger scraping the lion, enough to draw blood but not a serious wound whatsoever.

Panel Three: The lion is now roaring in pain as we now have a multi-image of the lion transforming into a crow and flying away.

Caption (Gerard): Doesn’t your mom get pissed at you always taking Lebeur out and getting him hurt?

Panel Four: Jeremy is on his knees watching the crow fly away. We see Tai off his horse, approaching Jeremy with a smile on his face. Jeremy is sweaty with battle wounds.

Tai: Warrior! Are you well? That was brilliant!

Jeremy: Yeah. I’m alright. Damn creature escaped though.

Panel Five: Tai is helping Jeremy to his feet.

Tai: Oh, but you’ve fought well. Word spread of a giant cat attacking the village. My friends and I are warriors and sought out to kill this beast. But it appears an outsider with dark skin is to thank instead.

Caption (Gerard): Dark skin?

Caption (Jeremy): Do you wanna hear the fucking story or not?

Tai: Dark warrior. What is your name?

Jeremy: Jericho. And it appears you have me at a disadvantage.

Panel Six: The two are holding each other’s forearm as greeting. Smiles on both their faces. Jeremy now has the back pack on his back.

Caption (Jeremy): Given my rep in Decemia, I thought it’d be best I didn’t tell him my name.

Tai 1: Prince Tai of Decemia. But please, don’t let my being royalty intimidate you.

Tai 2: It appears you have no steed. May I invite you to the castle to tend to your wounds?

Page Three

Panel One: A panel of Tai and Jeremy battling a one eye monster with 4 arms. Tai has a sword in his hand, Jeremy with a spear.

Caption (Jeremy): I became a regular in his company, stayed with him and eventually was welcomed in his family and we became comrades in battle.

Panel Two: This time they’re fighting a giant scorpion. Jeremy is standing on top of it, driving down his spear into it as Tai is cutting off his tail. Make sure to have them dressed in different attire.

Caption (Jeremy): About 3 months past and we were practically inseparable.

Panel Three: Night time and the two are by a river bank tending to their wounds. Tai is wrapping bandage around Jeremy’s arms as Jeremy is eating an apple. Jeremy is in sleeveless attire with laces holding it together.

Tai: This should be fine. You fought well, once again. You’ve a quick mind for strategy even in the thickest time of battle. Are all warriors like you where you come from?
akward

Jeremy: One of a kind, baby. – really?

Tai: I much prefer it that way.

Jeremy: So… tell me about this princess your father has you set up to meet.

Panel Four: Tai is now away from Jeremy at the river, washing his face. We’re only on Tai.

Tai: I’ve no mind for this romance my father keeps pushing forth against me. I just want to battle; I’ve no time for marriage nor wish to take his crown.

Tai: And besides… she’s not really my type.

Jeremy (off-panel): Bet I can guess your type…

Panel Five: Tai has turned around to see a shirtless Jeremy before him, a sly and cocky smile on his face.

Jeremy: … your highness.

some art direction here would be good. Maybe a shy smile or something like that

Tai: Oh, be silent.

Panel Six: The two are shared in a lip lock, Tai’s hands on Jeremy’s face.

Caption (Jeremy): He fell for me deeply.

Page Four

Page One: Tai is in his quarters alone staring at a book in his hands. The book came from Jeremy’s back pack which is lying down next to Tai on the bed.

Caption (Jeremy): He was always curious about where I was from. I never gave him much detail.

Panel Two: Close-up on the book marked page of two arms away from each other. Both are dripping blood onto each other from a wound.

Panel Three: Jeremy is at the door looking at Tai. Tai is now looking at Jeremy, the book still in his hand.

Jeremy: It’s a blood ritual.

Tai: Jericho! My apologies. I didn’t mean to pry.

Jeremy: Nah, I’ve nothing to hide from you. It’s just a ceremony type ritual, nothing big. It’s used to join comrades together, initiating them into brotherhood.

Tai: Can you show me?

Panel Four: The two are sitting on the floor around candles and symbols all around them. Both have their forearms joined together, blood leaking from them. Each have a bloody dagger in front of them. Underneath their forearms catching the dripping blood is a bowl.

Jeremy: We’re half way there. Are you sure you want to continue this?

Tai: Are we not brothers, my dark skin warrior?
kinda creepy all things considered, maybe say “closer than any two brothers”?

Panel Four: We’re in front of both Jeremy and Tai as they’re drinking from the bowl.

Panel Five: Tai and Jeremy are cuddled in bed together.

Panel Six: Jeremy is now gone from the bed as Tai is awake, seeing that he’s alone.

Tai: Jericho?

Page Five

Panel One: Jeremy, now fully dressed and back pack on his back, is walking in the forest with a red gem in his hands. The crow from earlier in the story is on his shoulder. This is his shape shifting pet, Lebeur.
nice reveal
Panel Two: Tai, on his horse, is now in front of Jeremy. He is very pissed with a sword in his hand.

Tai: The Gem of Herstin. Another thief. I should have known.

Jeremy: I’m sorry, Tai. Trust me, this hurts me deeply.

Tai: The gem. It’s suppose to kill anyone who isn’t a descendant of Lord Herstin. But the ceremony made us into brothers. That’s why you’re still standing.

Jeremy: Actually, we’re sorta married.

Tai: I thought I could trust you.

Panel Three: On Jeremy.

Jeremy: I’m not leaving without the gem. And I don’t wanna leave you either. Come with me. You don’t have to face your father, just disappear with me. Be with me.

Panel Four: On Tai.

Tai: Should have figured with your reputation, Black Sheep. You’re banished from this land. I curse the day you’ve set foot to Decemia.

Panel Five: Jeremy is now riding away on Lebeur who’s now a horse, leaving Tai behind.

Panel Six: Back to the nightclub, Jeremy with a glass in his hand, a distant look on his face as he’s about to drink from it. Gerard is looking at him.

Gerard: So the fucker knew who you were the whole damn time? And still fell for you. What a chump. I dunno how you do it, Jere.

Gerard: But do tell… why exactly did you steal the gem? I can’t wait to hear this.

again, some art direction, needs a specific kind of smile

Jeremy: … Someone dared me that I couldn’t do it.
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Creator's Corner