Wednesday, December 7, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "At least we're not Multiversity!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Pedi's "Post-It Doodles" Art:

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

AntiLogic

Factor 8

Postby AntiLogic » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:54 am

jsalwen wrote:I'm pretty sure I've said this before, but these are amazing. These little doodles are better than most of the stuff on the shelves.

Oh common Jon.... you gotta be a bit biased by now.............. they're just quick little doodles ::) But thank you very much for being a fan of my doodles. :)

AntiLogic

Factor 8

Postby AntiLogic » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:56 am

ziza9 wrote:Wow Pedi. These are great. In my head I had more to say, but all that's coming out is "wow." These are inspirational. I'm off to draw.

Thanks ziza! They're literally just thoughtless squiggles I do when waiting on renders and stuff........ but, I'm glad they inspire someone! :)

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:12 am

pedi wrote:
jsalwen wrote:I'm pretty sure I've said this before, but these are amazing. These little doodles are better than most of the stuff on the shelves.

Oh common Jon.... you gotta be a bit biased by now.............. they're just quick little doodles ::) But thank you very much for being a fan of my doodles. :)

Sure, I'm a bit biased, but it doesn't make me wrong. There is an underlying construction to your doodles that surpasses a lot of stuff people publish. The anatomy, the understanding of light and shadow, the composition all come through.

I could over-render a ton of my pieces and spend days on them, but the underlying construction would not be as strong as it is in some of your doodles. It's inspiring.

AntiLogic

Factor 8

Postby AntiLogic » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:40 am

Well................ thank you, Jon. Your words mean a lot. I've invested my entire life in it. I'm glad there are some who feel it shows.

I hope some day, my art achieves it's potential. Till then.............. they're just doodles.

AntiLogic

Factor 8

Postby AntiLogic » Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:45 pm

Here's a new zombie posit doodle:

AntiLogic

Factor 8

Postby AntiLogic » Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:02 pm

Here's a couple more zombies.... or monsters...

ImageImageImage

I gotta get me some better ballpoints... these are a bit dull.

AntiLogic

Factor 8

Postby AntiLogic » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:39 pm

Hey there... long while. Here's some new postit doodles. And, you can view all 67 postit doodles at the official postit doodle website gallery: http:www.postitdoodles.com

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:32 pm

Another thread reminded me of these, and now I find all the links are broken. :( You should post these again Pedi.

SuperginraiX

Outhouse Editor

Postby SuperginraiX » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:21 pm

I think I saw these when they were first on the Bludnet but I can't remember them and want to see 'em again.

AntiLogic

Factor 8

Postby AntiLogic » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:25 pm

Nope... u booted me as the foum mod remember? Wha... u expect for me to leave but u can keep all my goodies? I. Think. Not.

:P

U can see about 70 of them at my site pedrams.com...

AntiLogic

Factor 8

Postby AntiLogic » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:27 pm

I was the one responsible for creating this forum in the first place.... this whole artists corner was my genius... and then u REMOVE me from the equation.... douchebags! :)

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:29 pm

pedi wrote:I was the one responsible for creating this forum in the first place.... this whole artists corner was my genius... and then u REMOVE me from the equation.... douchebags! :)

We don't allow pedophiles as mods here.

AntiLogic

Factor 8

Postby AntiLogic » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:06 pm

Then how'd u get to be admin??

MistaT

penile prisoner

Postby MistaT » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:51 pm

I can't see them. :-( :smt102

Are these the same as the ones in the other thread? :smt017

shannonh

Mad Hatter