Friday, April 29, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "The Outhouse Universe will never be the same!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Who's good at drawing Superheroe's? Possible art gig,

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

J.M. Hunter

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby J.M. Hunter » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:35 pm

But tight deadline. It'd be roughly 3-6 pages. Pencils and Inks. We're on a tight deadline and our current artist is having some issues and might not be able to make the deadline.

The obvious question is: "Do I get paid for this?"

The answer to that is yes, after the main financier gets his money back, then the profits from there on get split up I'm assuming. But if interested show a link to your work here in the thread and if selected I'll put you in touch with the guy himself, so you can work out details.

Thanks for the interest, and this will be a preview book debuting at our booth in San Diego, the Comic con.

contramundi

cheese

Postby contramundi » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:54 pm

http://sketchesandall.blogspot.com/

pm if ya need something

shannonh

Mad Hatter

Postby shannonh » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:07 pm

If payment could be worked out up front I will do the six pages plus redraw the pages completed by your artist. Sorry, been burnt too many times on back end deals.

J.M. Hunter

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby J.M. Hunter » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:33 pm

shannonh wrote:If payment could be worked out up front I will do the six pages plus redraw the pages completed by your artist. Sorry, been burnt too many times on back end deals.

Check your pm.

leave a comment with facebook