Advertisement

Review Group Week #264: Secret Warriors #25

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 184 posts
Title: The obtuser!
Formerly: your mom

Re: Review Group Week #264: Secret Warriors #25

Postby thefourthman » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:47 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:
Because life is so short we should increase our stride and move forward quickly. This means that we should let go of yesterday's events and concentrate on what has to be done today. We must protect our love of this moment and keep on fulfilling our duties to this instant, now. Also, they all looked sort of alike to me.

Which told me they were various manifestations of the same kind of character.

I get the obsessive need of our hobby's mentality to know everything about everything, but the story worked without knowing who they were. I know, cause I had no idea who most of them were. For those that do, they were probably cool easter eggs.

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The News Stand