Thursday, June 30, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Memorial to dead childhoods."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

NCAA Football Preview Pt. 1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:57 am

NCAA Football columnist Ben Wilder takes on The ACC, Big 12 and Big East in the first of his two-part, in-depth look at the upcoming college football season.

zombiemichaeljackson

rubber spoon

Postby zombiemichaeljackson » Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:07 pm

Feedback welcome and appreciated.

I know it reads kind of choppy, the original version was about 1,300 words longer and it suffered a lot cohesively when I started cutting it down. That's definitely something I'm working on for the next installment, where I take a look at The Big 10, Pac 10, and SEC.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:28 pm

When you write in small blocks like that, try listing. Sometimes it works out great, especially for sports writing. At least I find it does.

You're pretty thorough, but I know nothing about football.

Allen

Staff Writer

Postby Allen » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:51 pm

Out of curiosity, but will there be an NFL column?

Allen

Staff Writer

Postby Allen » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:52 pm

twoheads wrote:Feedback welcome and appreciated.

I know it reads kind of choppy, the original version was about 1,300 words longer and it suffered a lot cohesively when I started cutting it down. That's definitely something I'm working on for the next installment, where I take a look at The Big 10, Pac 10, and SEC.

The lack of Great West Football Conference coverage is disappointing. :cry: ;-) :P

C20Percent

rubber spoon

Postby C20Percent » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:59 pm

Not enough Drew Weatherford coverage -- I would like you to go back and analyze every game he played last year, and tell me why he sucks cow testicles.

zombiemichaeljackson

rubber spoon

Postby zombiemichaeljackson » Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:47 pm

Allen wrote:Out of curiosity, but will there be an NFL column?

I have no idea, you'd have to ask someone other than me.

leave a comment with facebook