Saturday, May 28, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Manufacturing outrage since 2006."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


Review Group Week #275: Hawkeye: Blindspot #4

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Mon May 23, 2011 8:19 pm

Punchy wrote:Has Twigg chosen yet?


Nope. :smt013
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Tue May 24, 2011 12:00 pm

Anyone know where Twig is at?
User avatar

BlueStreak

The Red Stands for Irony

Postby BlueStreak » Tue May 24, 2011 12:08 pm

At least Twig narrowed it down to two picks for us. Therefore, next week's pick can either be Secret Avengers #13 OR Iron Man 2.0 #5.

Boom Things just got crazy.
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Tue May 24, 2011 12:09 pm

BlueStreak wrote:At least Twig narrowed it down to two picks for us. Therefore, next week's pick can either be Secret Avengers #13 OR Iron Man 2.0 #5.

Boom Things just got crazy.


Is a quick poll in order?
User avatar

BlueStreak

The Red Stands for Irony

Postby BlueStreak » Tue May 24, 2011 12:10 pm

GLX wrote:
Is a quick poll in order?


Too much bitching. Let's just do a Spencer free for all.
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Tue May 24, 2011 12:11 pm

BlueStreak wrote:
Too much bitching. Let's just do a Spencer free for all.


That'll work.
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Tue May 24, 2011 2:32 pm

We're having a Nick Spencer DP?

By that I mean Double Pick, you pervs!
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Tue May 24, 2011 9:03 pm

1. twig sucks.
2. what the fuck are we reading?
3. What the fuck is vic talking about with DP's?
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Tue May 24, 2011 9:32 pm

thefourthman wrote:1. twig sucks.
2. what the fuck are we reading?
3. What the fuck is vic talking about with DP's?


1. you suck more (yeah I said it, you guys wanted me to fit in more in this thread, well -- you all suck. Happy? :P )

2. Pick either Secret Avengers #13 or Iron Man 2.0 #5, or both if you want.

3. Rent a porn, you'll figure it out...

...wait...

..he really didn't mean it like that?

Then Forthy, figure it out for yourself. :smt011
User avatar

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Tue May 24, 2011 9:34 pm

If I could get to a comic shop, I'd have this in my hands. :-(
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Tue May 24, 2011 9:35 pm

wait!


Doomie didn't even review his hard as hell to get Marvel book?

BOOOOOO!!!!
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Tue May 24, 2011 9:37 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
1. you suck more (yeah I said it, you guys wanted me to fit in more in this thread, well -- you all suck. Happy? :P )

2. Pick either Secret Avengers #13 or Iron Man 2.0 #5, or both if you want.

3. Rent a porn, you'll figure it out...

...wait...

..he really didn't mean it like that?

Then Forthy, figure it out for yourself. :smt011

1. yes!
2. okay, i guess, although that is weak sauce
3. fuck you!
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Tue May 24, 2011 9:52 pm

This review group doesn't deserve a choice of two probably-fantastic books by the legendary St Nick.


Someone should be buggy-whipped for this week. I'd go with Doombug, but Stephen Day is getting pretty mouthy..
User avatar

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Tue May 24, 2011 10:02 pm

thefourthman wrote:wait!


Doomie didn't even review his hard as hell to get Marvel book?

BOOOOOO!!!!

I'll review it when I get it. Worry about your own life. :wink:

Royal Nonesuch

Staff Writer

Postby Royal Nonesuch » Tue May 24, 2011 10:10 pm

Not reviewing a comic the week you pick it is totally weak ass. :smt011

Except for I did that. :oops:

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], John Strange, Yahoo [Bot] and 63 guests