Saturday, July 23, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Brought to you by the lowest bidder!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

"We Hate Comics" (AKA Review Group) Week 280: All Nighter #1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Eli Katz

OMCTO

Postby Eli Katz » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:27 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:
Well we hardly have a representative sampling of opinions anyway, and Punchy and John Snow will prob'ly like it too.

Punchy gives everything an 8, so that doesn't count.

Snow can be unpredictable.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:34 pm

Well I predict he'll like it.

Eli Katz

OMCTO

Postby Eli Katz » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:38 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:Well I predict he'll like it.

He probably won't review it just to leave us hanging.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:40 pm

What's the pick for this week?

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:42 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:Also I pick THUNDER Agents #8.

But buy Witch Doctor #1 too.

Sorry, I missed this post. :oops:

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:43 pm

What is up with those mailmen, Stephen Day?!? :smt013

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:43 pm

Like Flashpoint: Aquaman, Thunder Agents is a title that my friend gets and that he loans to me. I probably won;t be reviewing it this week, but it eventually will be.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:44 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:What is up with those mailmen, Stephen Day?!? :smt013

The Government's back to work legislation went through Friday, so they should be back to work sometime this week.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:44 pm

Stephen Day wrote:Like Flashpoint: Aquaman, Thunder Agents is a title that my friend gets and that he loans to me. I probably won;t be reviewing it this week, but it eventually will be.

Oh I see, you're as tardy as the Canadian Dead-Snail Mail, eh?

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:45 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
The Government's back to work legislation went through Friday, so they should be back to work sometime this week.

Urg, FINALLY.

Did the lazy bastards get whatever the fuck they wanted, or did they just screw things up royally for nothing?

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:48 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:
Oh I see, you're as tardy as the Canadian Dead-Snail Mail, eh?

Don't give me that, if its a title I can get, my review is always in before the end of the weekend. You can shove your attitude about the mail service you know where. :smt011
:P

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:49 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:
Urg, FINALLY.

Did the lazy bastards get whatever the fuck they wanted, or did they just screw things up royally for nothing?

The back to work legislation actually forced them to accept less than what Canada Post was offering.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:57 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
The back to work legislation actually forced them to accept less than what Canada Post was offering.

Ha! Maroons.

Stephen Day wrote:
Don't give me that, if its a title I can get, my review is always in before the end of the weekend. You can shove your attitude about the mail service you know where. :smt011
:P

In your mailbox? Because it's not getting used for mail lately, it might as well be my personal complaint box.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:11 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:In your mailbox? Because it's not getting used for mail lately, it might as well be my personal complaint box.

So you're the one who's been stuffing stuff in there. OK, if you're going to complain about stuff, try to be more intelligent than writing simple stuff like, "get better clothing," or "don't frown so much." :smt011

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:16 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
So you're the one who's been stuffing stuff in there. OK, if you're going to complain about stuff, try to be more intelligent than writing simple stuff like, "get better clothing," or "don't frown so much." :smt011

Tomorrow it's "Close your drapes if you want to strut about in the nude like the King of Spain!!"

leave a comment with facebook